Just asking whos petition to sign
Sign Mine!
Victor Zeleny

Shirley, NY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
Just asking whos petition to sign
Sign mine!

Should I keep my teeth in when running? Maybe I will wear my black t-shirt with only 4 holes.
Concerned citizen

East Northport, NY

#6 Jan 16, 2013
You people need to get a life. Please stop using my name without permission.
Victor Zeleny

Shirley, NY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
You people need to get a life. Please stop using my name without permission.
And who might you be? Need to know to stop using your name.

Maura perhaps? You are coming up as Brooklyn. So are you running?
Concerned Citizen

Mastic Beach, NY

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Victor Zeleny wrote:
<quoted text>
And who might you be? Need to know to stop using your name.
Maura perhaps? You are coming up as Brooklyn. So are you running?
Brooklyn is where I work. Am I running, you will find out soon.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 16, 2013
That not me look at the Z iuse small z
Concerned Citizen

Mastic Beach, NY

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
That not me look at the Z iuse small z
Small z, you are a riot. I am at the work session right now.
Brooklyn Wicked Witch

Saint James, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Small z, you are a riot. I am at the work session right now.
Brooklyn is where you live Ms. Witch. Guess you can be the new ScumBoner . You were a traiter anyways.Turned on the people when that piece of trash gave you a Board seat. You showed you can be bought very easily. You ahve zero credibility you hag.
oh frank

Shirley, NY

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Brooklyn Wicked Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Brooklyn is where you live Ms. Witch. Guess you can be the new ScumBoner . You were a traiter anyways.Turned on the people when that piece of trash gave you a Board seat. You showed you can be bought very easily. You ahve zero credibility you hag.
Just like Gail.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Brooklyn Wicked Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
you clearly have mental problems. i suggest you get help
JOKE

Shirley, NY

#14 Jan 17, 2013
[Concerned Citizen"]<quoted text>Small z, you are a riot. I am at the work session right now.
That was a good one that caught Vic in a lie.Then he uses a new name to reply to your accurate post being very nasty like his reputation is that supposedly got him fired?????????.He got who you are wrong as you and I know it but I will not tell who you really are.That is our secret.Have a great night concerned citizen and keep up the great work.
Concerned Citizen

Mastic Beach, NY

#15 Jan 17, 2013
JOKE wrote:
[Concerned Citizen"]<quoted text>Small z, you are a riot. I am at the work session right now.
That was a good one that caught Vic in a lie.Then he uses a new name to reply to your accurate post being very nasty like his reputation is that supposedly got him fired?????????.He got who you are wrong as you and I know it but I will not tell who you really are.That is our secret.Have a great night concerned citizen and keep up the great work.
What great work, all I did was stir shit. Why did you say Vic was fired, I know him and believe me you are wrong. And, I don't think I know you, so our little secret is safe, until BBB gets back in town.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Idiots I was never fired & I wrote the text from the meeting when that putz from e hampton was talking
Hahahahahahaha

Mastic Beach, NY

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
Idiots I was never fired & I wrote the text from the meeting when that putz from e hampton was talking
wow, what a total POS you are! One good thing about March, you go when Gary goes. Steal as many village pens as you can now because you won't be around much longer!
Concerned Citizen

Mastic Beach, NY

#18 Jan 20, 2013
Hahahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>wow, what a total POS you are! One good thing about March, you go when Gary goes. Steal as many village pens as you can now because you won't be around much longer!
Just wondering if you will still be laughing on Mar 20th when your slate of contenders lose?
JOKE

Shirley, NY

#19 Jan 20, 2013
I am not as crude as Hahaha is but he is right on target about Gary,Victor and I want to add the village administrator who has also been a puppet of Garys.For him it will not be part of the election process but termination of his service after the fact.
Concerned Citizen

Mastic Beach, NY

#20 Jan 20, 2013
JOKE wrote:
I am not as crude as Hahaha is but he is right on target about Gary,Victor and I want to add the village administrator who has also been a puppet of Garys.For him it will not be part of the election process but termination of his service after the fact.
On what basis?
dump them

Shirley, NY

#21 Jan 20, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>On what basis?
Because Humpty Dumpty does not do his job and lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Remsenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why brucie doesn't pay taxes 21 min Liar 19
Guardian Angels 20 hr 11951 Rat Dog 14
Crimes in Mastic Beach Thu Liar 19
Marina 1 For Sale Thu Liar 22
hey Thu Really Brady 3
Thank god for trump Wed 11951 Rat Dog 4
News New DWI arrest for Mastic woman (Jan '11) Aug 24 dottie 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Remsenburg Mortgages