brandon hicks did he get prison time

Posted in the Remsen Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JUSTICE

Jamesville, NY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Does anyone know if Mr Hicks got prison time in Ohio for the rape and kidnapping ?
Plowed

New York, NY

#3 Oct 11, 2012
JUSTICE

Jamesville, NY

#4 Oct 11, 2012
No, his younger brother from your neck of the woods
?the watcher

Mayfield, NY

#5 Oct 12, 2012
He did not he's back home
Stay away from my kids

Holland Patent, NY

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Says case open on the Internet with a plea offer on the table.
How many years are they offering him?
My thoughts is I'm uncomfortable knowing a possible preditor is in our town.
?the watcher

Speculator, NY

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Stay away from my kids wrote:
Says case open on the Internet with a plea offer on the table.
How many years are they offering him?
My thoughts is I'm uncomfortable knowing a possible preditor is in our town.
He's not prying on little kids or something the girl is was of age at the time and there are so many holes in the girls stories it makes it look like Swiss cheese this is ruining a young mans life and I wouldn't start calling him a predator till and if he's convicted cause like they say innocent til proven quilty
Finally got nailed

Holland Patent, NY

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Why does he have to come back here.
Stay in Ohio , go to trial and let your peers decide.
I remember him in high school, not surprised.
Teacher

Holland Patent, NY

#9 Oct 13, 2012
I would have figured this of him, some students just never grow up.
Rea life

Holland Patent, NY

#10 Oct 13, 2012
He got 10 years I heard
Time

Holland Patent, NY

#11 Oct 14, 2012
10 isn't enough , hopefully with parole he wont be in the HP area .
Nick kelly

Liverpool, NY

#12 Oct 15, 2012
Where does everyone get their information? It cracks me up because your all wrong. Lets start a topic about how retarded all you look sitting on your computer bashing some kid you dont know. Were you in ohio witj him when all this occured? No? Ok then shut the fuck up and go worry about your own slutty daughter that most likley getting plowed by some black guy in utica for drugs
Wrong

Jamesville, NY

#13 Oct 15, 2012
I must agree that this child gone bad needs the 10 years, or more.
You never hold a women against her will and rape her.
Prison isn't kind to his type.
scum

Schenectady, NY

#14 Oct 15, 2012
Nick kelly wrote:
Where does everyone get their information? It cracks me up because your all wrong. Lets start a topic about how retarded all you look sitting on your computer bashing some kid you dont know. Were you in ohio witj him when all this occured? No? Ok then shut the fuck up and go worry about your own slutty daughter that most likley getting plowed by some black guy in utica for drugs
Ahhhh one little kid toucher standing up for another predator how sweet
Nick kelly

Hastings, NY

#15 Oct 15, 2012
Im a little kid toucher huh? How do you figure because im 23 n have a 20 year old gf? Yeah makes sense retard come to jaks right now n say it to my face. And dont be a bitch and state your name
breeez

Homer, NY

#17 Oct 17, 2012
First off brandon hicks never went to prison. He is still waiting to go to trial. He is not a preditor when the girl was his age and has hung out with him before. All you people should really find something better to talk about than something you have no idea about.
Teach your kids respect

Holland Patent, NY

#18 Oct 17, 2012
breeez wrote:
First off brandon hicks never went to prison. He is still waiting to go to trial. He is not a preditor when the girl was his age and has hung out with him before. All you people should really find something better to talk about than something you have no idea about.
Are you aware of things he did before he got CAUGHT ?
Have Bubba ask him what he didn't get caught for.
Little man won't be driving his big truck soon.
Still taxed

Herkimer, NY

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Nick Kelly pounds him
Taxpayers

Holland Patent, NY

#20 Oct 18, 2012
I would hope that The State Of Ohio keeps him in their state prison so us NY people don't get stuck paying to feed this animal.
Wrong

Jamesville, NY

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Nick kelly wrote:
I found the information on the Cleveland Court docket, if you click on docket you can see how much money has been spend by Ohio preparing for trial etc.
Just google Cleveland Court docket and you can obtain the information on all the criminal cases in the court.
Nick kelly

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Oct 18, 2012
Yeah your information sucks. And "teach your kids respect" get off this forum because your way behind the game. Do you even know brandon? Cuz he drives a little black bronco buddy get your facts straight so you dont look like such a idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Remsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remsen Fire Dept. Car 4 (Jul '16) 21 hr Thank you 30
Trackside Blazers Wed Jim 18
Kim Martin Feb 20 Deerhunter 1
Forums removed Feb 18 Hello 3
buffalo in trouble Feb 15 Blight 23
Christina Jewett (Jul '15) Feb 15 useless 8
Girl who works at laundrymat Feb 15 useless 2

Remsen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance