New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7956 Aug 8, 2012
Save your breath shameless,I tried at first to engage them in an intelligent discussion,it's impossible.Any disagreement means you are an idiot,they aren't interested in expanding their knowledge,all they want is a reaffirmation of their pre new deal values.Lose your job-starve.Get hurt on the job-starve.Get to old to work-starve.They are all independently wealthy and have never used or needed any govt. services in any way.They attended private schools,and were helicoptered there so they never used public roads.They have their own army and navy so they need no protection.Quite the feat,but they have managed it.They are even off the grid so they need no dams or whatever for water or power.They are quite remarkable in the fact that they have never ever used govt. services.I say 3 cheers for them.Now watch this post as one person post the same old tired judgements,trying to make people think there is more then one involved.Pitiful,just plain pitiful.
HiddenObamabotFi nder

Stratford, CT

#7957 Aug 8, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
is Bwhahahahahahahaha...a word the higher social class uses??? LOL
Only when lowering oneself to engage in communication with lowlife bottomfeeders such as you... Ewwwwwwwwww... Bwhahahahahaha... shameful shamelezzi ObamaFailure!
HiddenObamabotFi nder

Stratford, CT

#7958 Aug 8, 2012
RombotFromColtsNeck wrote:
Save your breath shameless,I tried at first to engage them in an intelligent discussion,it's impossible.Any disagreement means you are an idiot,they aren't interested in expanding their knowledge,all they want is a reaffirmation of their pre new deal values.Lose your job-starve.Get hurt on the job-starve.Get to old to work-starve.They are all independently wealthy and have never used or needed any govt. services in any way.They attended private schools,and were helicoptered there so they never used public roads.They have their own army and navy so they need no protection.Quite the feat,but they have managed it.They are even off the grid so they need no dams or whatever for water or power.They are quite remarkable in the fact that they have never ever used govt. services.I say 3 cheers for them.Now watch this post as one person post the same old tired judgements,trying to make people think there is more then one involved.Pitiful,just plain pitiful.
Pitiful plain pitiful Hidden Obamabot must hide embarrassing landfill location... Bwhahahahahaha... Hidden Embarrassed Location ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

#7960 Aug 8, 2012
You better make sure the police know when you move to another place.They have to have time to notify all the people with children.And no fiddling with the ankle bracelet,they caught you before and they will catch you again.Siding with the republicans isn't going to get your sentence reduced,you are no Jimmy Hoffa,or a Dick Cheney aid.
HiddenObamabotFi nder

Stratford, CT

#7962 Aug 8, 2012
You better make sure the police know when you move to another place.They have to have time to notify all the people with children.And no fiddling with the ankle bracelet,they caught you before and they will catch you again.Siding with the republicans isn't going to get your sentence reduced,you are no Jimmy Hoffa,or a Dick Cheney aid.
Hidden embarrassed landfill location is under the false impression he is speaking to one of his lowlife ghetto family members... Bwhahahahahahaha... they aren't allowed out of the landfill without supervision, and certainly not anywhere near the estates... Bwhahahahahahahaha... Hidden embarrassed Landfill Location ObamaFailure!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7963 Aug 8, 2012
philisophical Phil wrote:
<quoted text> Let's hope and pray for all of our sakes it doesn't happen. If you are ok with economic collapse, total loss of freedom and are in favor of a dictator then yes I see why you want him to win.
A saws that on the fox new and red it on the internets to. Must be trues.

Location hidden

#7964 Aug 8, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
obama is the bastard son of a fling that Ann Dunham had with Frank marshall Davis. When obama Sr. found out he abandoned the family and went back to his other kenyan wife and drank himself to death. Frank marshall davis was a communist skunk and close friend of Ann dunhams' father, obama grandfather.
After nearly four years as president and winning a nobel prize, the American public knows little of obamas past. He has spent 4 million dollars on legal fees to keep his records sealed.
Nobody at Columbia U remembers obama, except Zbigniew Brzezinski, a professor at the time and later Secretary of State under Jimma Cotta.
HOW can the American people be so easily fooled?
If you don't see the danger, you will never know what hit you when it does.
A saws that on the fox new and red it on the internets to. Must be trues.
nac

Merrick, NY

#7965 Aug 8, 2012
Phil full of swill,where were your conerns for ur nation from 2001-2009.Lying us into a war,was a threat t our democracy(please notify when wmds are found)the outright approval of tortures such as sleep deprivation and water boarding were threats to our nation,making exceptions to signing a bill and saying he wasn't going to enforce it,was a threat to our democracy,being awarded the presidency by convoluted logic,this and all the rest were clear and present dangers to our democracy yet you and your ilk were silent on the subject.Your concern is not for the nation,you only care about your candidate losing.Phil of it you are a liar and a hypocrite,for shame,for shame.
Fools like you need to wake up, or this country is doomed. You are an AMERICAN before you are a democrat.

Just because the republicans had their turn destroying the republic, doesn't mean that you should cheer for the democrats as they do the same.

For 8 years, the right pretended that Bush was not harming this country. Now, for the last 3.5 years the left is pretending that Obama is not harming this country.

Wake up, you are no better than any Bush apologist.

Obama has not made any progress with the economy, despite wasting trillions of stimulus & cash for clunker nonsense, rammed through obamacare despite the fact that half of the country doesn't want it, has gotten caught running guns into Mexico & shamelessly covers it up with Executive Privilege despite his claims that he would run the most transparent and open government ever... the list is endless.

But you clap for all of this because you don't like Bush. Congratulations, you're a moron.

Forget about these corrupt parties, people! Start thinking for yourself!!!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7966 Aug 8, 2012
Well said Nac...I have told him before that I was never a Bush fan. Obama the pathological liar uses any excuse he can come up with to destroy this country. Many presidents did many bone headed and overstepped their authority both Dems and GOP. Big difference is he picks up where they started and does 10X's the damage then says what I did is in line with what many Presidents in the past did. Again big difference is almost all of the others made their mistakes not understanding the unitended consequences...Obama understands the consequences and purposeful damage he is doing but pretends his intentions are good. That is downright treasonous, immoral and downright evil.
John

Bainbridge, NY

#7967 Aug 8, 2012
philisophical Phil wrote:
Well said Nac...I have told him before that I was never a Bush fan. Obama the pathological liar uses any excuse he can come up with to destroy this country. Many presidents did many bone headed and overstepped their authority both Dems and GOP. Big difference is he picks up where they started and does 10X's the damage then says what I did is in line with what many Presidents in the past did. Again big difference is almost all of the others made their mistakes not understanding the unitended consequences...Obama understands the consequences and purposeful damage he is doing but pretends his intentions are good. That is downright treasonous, immoral and downright evil.
And yet - you can prove nothing that you say.

Who do you let fill your head with so much crap? And why?

Location hidden

#7969 Aug 8, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
This was never on fox news, you are not from Colts Neck as your name purports, but you are definitely an inbred imbecile and a democrat, or is that redundant?
Do you watches fox 24 hours a day likes I do? It was on fox news and the internets.

More inbreds in imbeciles in long island. Iam no democrap you POS.

Location hidden

#7973 Aug 8, 2012
Feces for obama is a libtard obamamoron,

Location hidden

#7975 Aug 8, 2012
My prediction; obama will lose in a landslide. It is history repeating itself; carter/Reagan.

obamas' bloom has fallen off the rose.

his familiarity now breeds contempt

Location hidden

#7976 Aug 9, 2012
for all your non-parisan bs,you know and I know you're voting for romney,same as you voted for bus,2,dole,bush 1 and raygun if you were old enough.now give it a rest,you are in the tank for the repukes and there you will stay.
HiddenObamabotFi nder

Stratford, CT

#7977 Aug 9, 2012
for all your non-parisan bs,you know and I know you're voting for romney,same as you voted for bus,2,dole,bush 1 and raygun if you were old enough.now give it a rest,you are in the tank for the repukes and there you will stay.
Only a fool would vote to re-elect the proven failure Obama (that would be you)... Bwhahahahahahahaha... Hidden Embarrassed Landfill Location ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

#7978 Aug 9, 2012
derp!
Michelle Obama

Garden City, NY

#7979 Aug 9, 2012
InbredfromColtsNeckNJ wrote:
derp!
God bless you. Thanks for the donation and signing Baracks birthday card
HiddenObamabotFi nder

Stratford, CT

#7980 Aug 9, 2012
InbredfromColtsNeckNJ wrote:
derp!
Your face is only one of several reasons why you would never be allowed to enter Colts Neck... Bwhahahahahahaha... Hidden Landfill Location Obamabot ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

#7981 Aug 9, 2012
ackity derp blech...
Teddy R

United States

#7982 Aug 9, 2012
then teddy how come no criticism of liber or feces or the preceding ranters,nothing they said borders on reason or truth,yet you are silent when it comes to them.wonder why?
What is this? A desperate cry for help?

Look - I'm not the Topix rhetorical quality police.

You guys are big boys and girls. I'm sorry if ideologically biased partisan hacks, shills, and serial plagiarizers that merely parrott progressive memes and partisan spin lines from the MediaMatters/DNC/Obama Ministry of Truth/HuffPo Sideboob Gazette/DailyKOS/BSNBC are so readily revealed to be completely devoid of the critical thinking skills necessary to defend those ideas based on verifiable fact and reasoned argument. I really am.

And I'm equally sorry you guys don't seem to have the critical thinking skills necessary to refute the stuff others post that you consider does not "border on reason or truth." If it's that foolish, refuting it should be child's play, right?

Much of what's extruded here on Topix are trolls that deserve no response at all. Much of the rest is tosh, and I don't subscribe to some of what Oppresso and Feces for Obobo and others you disagree with post. When I do agree with their views on some point of contention, you'll probably see me posting in support. But Teddy R helps those who help themselves - and you guys aren't even trying when it comes to critical fact-based thinking and reasoned argument most of the time.

Try facts and intelligently reasoned critical thinking sometime - I might surprise you. I may not agree with you, but at least I am more likely to respect your p.o.v.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Remsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trackside Blazers 8 hr Renegade Returns 3
Jeni Lee (Dec '15) Fri Really 21
Wondering Thu chef boiadee 2
Fight at Haskells last weekend? Mar 22 Big truck 6
News Ex-Remsen store employee sentenced to weekends ... (Oct '10) Mar 22 Amx 20
News When Do Ice Cream Places Start Opening in Centr... Mar 14 A thousand ft 4
Kim Martin Mar 10 JoJo 2

Remsen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance