First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned mother

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2012
i think its really wrong when these older men prey on young woman.Get a woman your own age.Woman at a teenage level believe what are told to them.And older men need to understand that its wrong to prey after young girls..ITs a shame kasmir were are your parents and were are the parents of the young ladies parents she claims she is there.This man must not have kids of his own because if he did he would not be preying on young girls.Tony A you need to stop renting to scum
remsen native

Boston, MA

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Tony arcuri, you better get a lawyer and fast, you are going to be held accountable for what is going on in your apartments, you are facilitating illegal activities and finally remsen has figured out a way to get rid of you and all your cockroaches.
Concerned mother

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2012
remsen native wrote:
Tony arcuri, you better get a lawyer and fast, you are going to be held accountable for what is going on in your apartments, you are facilitating illegal activities and finally remsen has figured out a way to get rid of you and all your cockroaches.
I agree Tony acts like he is in the dark about what goes on in his apartments.With his scum tenets.This older man is just the top of the cake.If he is sleeping with younger woman who knows what else goes on.That house on main st is a big party house for the young girls in remsen.And it needs to be stopped.What in the world would a 31 yr old want to party and have sexual contact with a young girl
Toni

New York, NY

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Who Cares really?
Concerned mother

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Toni wrote:
Who Cares really?
The only reason why someone would not care about an perv is if your one yourself.I catch my daughter over there on main st. with that child molester i will call the troopers!
Big Deal

Morrisville, NY

#6 Nov 1, 2012
I find it funny all of these "responsible" parents are talking smack about this guy. Just remember it takes two to tango. I don't know this guy so will not defend him. But if he is banging 17+ y.o girls then guess what? He is not breaking any laws. If he is serving them booze then that is clearly different. Point is don't sit there and feel sorry for these girls like they are a victim. Teenagers these days are much smarter than you think so saying they don't know any better and are being taken advantage of is just stupid. Okay so the guy is 31, yes that is old but where are concerned parents when those same girls are blowing and screwing guys their own age? When it comes down to it they are still doing bad stuff. Well enough going on with this I think the overall moral of the story is that the parents should look in the mirror before bitching about someone else. You raised your kids and their actions reflect on you. Buy your daughter a car and a smartphone and send her on her marry way without any attention and yea she will most likely be off the wall. Get a grip.
really

United States

#7 Nov 1, 2012
All these posts about this guy have popped up in the last few days as well as a few comments about the girl that is supposedly sleeping with him it seems to me that whoever keeps posting this is another teenager or a jealous ex of the guy if u read the comments about the girl and about him u can tell its the same person and that they are either young themself or extremely immature. Either way they need a life! And to get off of topix because no one gives a shit if illegal activity is occurring call the cops instead of posting on a site full of drama and here say
lick your

Utica, NY

#8 Nov 1, 2012
if you accidently bite your man's penis while blowwing him, is that arcuri's fault too? you gonna hold arcuri responsible for that also?
Ebola Deez Nutz

New York, NY

#9 Nov 2, 2012
Accuri is a scumbag. But he can't be blamed for the actions of his loser tenants.
WORD

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 6, 2012
true story she is a jealous ex crazy ass bitch lives in barneveld
really wrote:
All these posts about this guy have popped up in the last few days as well as a few comments about the girl that is supposedly sleeping with him it seems to me that whoever keeps posting this is another teenager or a jealous ex of the guy if u read the comments about the girl and about him u can tell its the same person and that they are either young themself or extremely immature. Either way they need a life! And to get off of topix because no one gives a shit if illegal activity is occurring call the cops instead of posting on a site full of drama and here say
know what

Waterville, NY

#11 Nov 6, 2012
It's all about resposibility.........
It's all about accountabilty....
But most of all it is about Parentingability!!
Parents want to be popular with their kids, and so they sacrifice discipline.\
Get a handle on being a parent......maybe then you can rear responsible children!
The leaf doesn't fall far from the tree..........
WORD

Utica, NY

#12 Nov 6, 2012
it never happened it's his jealous ex who is writing all these posts but what she fails to realize is that we all know who she is and its very sad pray for her
Concerned mother wrote:
i think its really wrong when these older men prey on young woman.Get a woman your own age.Woman at a teenage level believe what are told to them.And older men need to understand that its wrong to prey after young girls..ITs a shame kasmir were are your parents and were are the parents of the young ladies parents she claims she is there.This man must not have kids of his own because if he did he would not be preying on young girls.Tony A you need to stop renting to scum

Since: Aug 12

Johnsburg, NY

#13 Nov 6, 2012
WORD wrote:
it never happened it's his jealous ex who is writing all these posts but what she fails to realize is that we all know who she is and its very sad pray for her
<quoted text>
Whos this the perv or the fat f..k. LOL It is true and the girl still goes over there every chance she gets and watches movies with the scum. Don't try and cover it up you both know that one Raul you wrote the shit about Dave on here cuz you got mad a Shannon and dave because she liked dave and not you and dave got with her, you both talked shit to Tony and John and got them mad at her, and dave you are pissed at shannon cuz she dumped you for kissing the little girl. Your both scum and drug addicts that need to get a clue. Don't worry Shannon I got your back.

Johnsburg, NY

#14 Nov 6, 2012
WORD wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the jealous fat f..k and the perv playing games,trying to blame other people for their drama.
Shannon the real shannon

United States

#15 Nov 6, 2012
WORD wrote:
<quoted text>
ya pray for me lmaooo wow am all over these blogs thank for the love once more xoxoxox

Johnsburg, NY

#16 Nov 6, 2012
WORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray for yourself you stupid f..k You don't even know what your talking about. If you did, you would know its the perv and fat f..k
placing blame on other people for their drama. GET A CLUE!!

Johnsburg, NY

#17 Nov 6, 2012
WORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of what ummm what a choice A FAT F..K that cheats on his old lady, and wants to get with all the little girls or ummm A PERV who has gotton with the little girls has rotten f..king teeth. They both have no jobs and do drugs and live in shit wholes. UMMMM Damn Shannon you have every right to be jealous. LOL
Shannon the real shannon

United States

#18 Nov 6, 2012
coberlittle wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of what ummm what a choice A FAT F..K that cheats on his old lady, and wants to get with all the little girls or ummm A PERV who has gotton with the little girls has rotten f..king teeth. They both have no jobs and do drugs and live in shit wholes. UMMMM Damn Shannon you have every right to be jealous. LOL
who ever u are.sticking up for me thank u..but really dont need to defend myself over.this anymore whats.done in the dark.com es to the light..Am not gonna sit here and bash dave hes.just dumb over this whole matter..he will.soon see.the truth and feel stupid afterwards...i dont need to go on a blog and speak false staments about people...so once again thanks for the love and god bless u.all..and get a hobby or somthing..Dave u will see who the real shit talker is...Wuvv U lmaoooo

Johnsburg, NY

#19 Nov 6, 2012
Shannon the real shannon wrote:
<quoted text>who ever u are.sticking up for me thank u..but really dont need to defend myself over.this anymore whats.done in the dark.com es to the light..Am not gonna sit here and bash dave hes.just dumb over this whole matter..he will.soon see.the truth and feel stupid afterwards...i dont need to go on a blog and speak false staments about people...so once again thanks for the love and god bless u.all..and get a hobby or somthing..Dave u will see who the real shit talker is...Wuvv U lmaoooo
Good for you being the adult in this situation. You know who I am my long time sweetheart. Talk to you later.
Mrs Degristina

Johnsburg, NY

#20 Nov 6, 2012
Concerned Mommy, and Remsen Native.
You hear a few rumors and automatically assume that they are true. I already know what you people think of me, and I don't give a shit, but you are talking about things that aren't true, and you can get this man in alot of trouble for nothing. Kasmir, I am not talking bad about you sweetie, but you did go around telling everyone you had a crush on Dave. So ofcourse a young girl goes around saying this he is f..king her. dave and raul are my neighbors and I know this much, neither of them would stoop as low as getting involved with a 17 year old, or even give them booze. Dave was going out with my 30 year daughter and it didn't work out. When Kasmir was over there my 30 year old was there. These rumors are disgusting and you people should be ashamed of yourselves. You don't even know these men and you are on here bashing them. Like always (a thing with Remsen) you hear something and it is true. I don't know how or by whom this blog was started, but who ever started it is a scumbag. Saying things about a 17 year old and a man whom has done nothing wrong. And people get off the Acuri buildings, We don't even bother you. These buildings are not a party place, they never were. We all have families and don't have the time for this bullshit. Don't bother reposting to my blog because I don't give a shit what you write, it is all bullshit anyway. You don't even have the courage to post with your real names, and stoop as low as using others. You have anything to say to me you know where I live. WE DON'T HAVE COCKROACHES you fucking scum........Love you all Have a Great Night!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Remsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
town installs new barneveld sidewalks and wants... 7 hr Sidewalk costs 7
Kim Martin Polovick Thu Alleycat 5
Rookies (Aug '14) Thu Karma 39
Reckless Operation of Motorcycle Aug 24 Rider 5
Chris Verente Aug 23 Michael Jackson 4
anthony remsen ocj (Sep '14) Aug 15 bounced on prey 28
Pizza in the village? Aug 14 Dan 2

Remsen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance