Brandon Hicks and Rape, young boys an...

Brandon Hicks and Rape, young boys and girls now coming forward!

Posted in the Remsen Forum

Son of Sam

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Jul 4, 2012
Stay tuned for more, and no this shit will not go away. Im gonna get off so bad when hes found guilty and you all will still have some bullshit to come up with to defend and justify him.

Since: Jun 12

Albany, NY

#3 Jul 5, 2012
Son of Sam wrote:
Stay tuned for more, and no this shit will not go away. Im gonna get off so bad when hes found guilty and you all will still have some bullshit to come up with to defend and justify him.
My brother would never do anything to hurt someone like that. It's not his fault he got involved with an attention seeking slut. He's 21 years old, I bet you were sleeping with people when you were that age? She didn't get what she wanted so she decided to ruin his life. Im not just saying it because he's family, it's because I know him. Do you know him? No you don't. So don't sit here, and post all over the Internet how terrible he is and how he should be locked up. He's disrespectful and rude, he's made mistakes, hes a fucking cold hearted asshole sometimes and he's disappointed beyond disappointment. But no matter how bad he fucks up, I know my mom raised him right, and most certainly taught him right from wrong. He would never even think about taking advantage of someone like that. How would you feel if you were being accused of something that could permanently ruin your life? I love my brother, and I can't be more ecstatic to have him in my life. So check yourself because your gonna judge and criticize someone like that. You don't even know what my family is going through because of this. Brandon does not deserve this. I can't wait to fucking see your face when he's proved innocent. Because I have faith he will.
Caught

Holland Patent, NY

#4 Oct 13, 2012
The Internet says he has a public defender and he is facing 15 to 25 years
Scumbag

Holland Patent, NY

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Screamlhs2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother would never do anything to hurt someone like that. It's not his fault he got involved with an attention seeking slut. He's 21 years old, I bet you were sleeping with people when you were that age? She didn't get what she wanted so she decided to ruin his life. Im not just saying it because he's family, it's because I know him. Do you know him? No you don't. So don't sit here, and post all over the Internet how terrible he is and how he should be locked up. He's disrespectful and rude, he's made mistakes, hes a fucking cold hearted asshole sometimes and he's disappointed beyond disappointment. But no matter how bad he fucks up, I know my mom raised him right, and most certainly taught him right from wrong. He would never even think about taking advantage of someone like that. How would you feel if you were being accused of something that could permanently ruin your life? I love my brother, and I can't be more ecstatic to have him in my life. So check yourself because your gonna judge and criticize someone like that. You don't even know what my family is going through because of this. Brandon does not deserve this. I can't wait to fucking see your face when he's proved innocent. Because I have faith he will.
Your brother is a trouble maker.
He got caught, about time!
nutz

Rome, NY

#6 Dec 22, 2012
i see the area hasn't changed one bit.
Raised

Holland Patent, NY

#8 Jan 1, 2013
I went to school with this dirt bag, I'm not surprised one bit.
He wasn't raised very well but hs second life hopefully he will meet a nice guy who will hold him down every night in his cell.
Son of sam

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Jan 7, 2013
I dont understand a rapist who is out on bail allowed to leave the state of ohio and party in holland patent and barneveld. Great job police!
Patience

Holland Patent, NY

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Son of sam wrote:
I dont understand a rapist who is out on bail allowed to leave the state of ohio and party in holland patent and barneveld. Great job police!
Everyone pays their dues.
He will face the judge as he was charged with 3 felonies and indicted by a grand jury.
He is a skinning little runt but they will track him down if he tries to hide in an ant hole.
Come forward

Holland Patent, NY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Raised wrote:
I went to school with this dirt bag, I'm not surprised one bit.
He wasn't raised very well but hs second life hopefully he will meet a nice guy who will hold him down every night in his cell.
He was found guility as expected so don't be afraid anymore.
Come forward as they will be doing a Pre-sentencing investigation locally.
My girlfriend is thinking about it.
Need to protect ourselves from criminals who don't know what NO means.
hahahaha

Westernville, NY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
as much as everyone will try to back him up he must be guility or else he wouldnt have taken a plea deal....
Creepy

Holland Patent, NY

#13 Nov 2, 2013
Is this pillar of our town living locally serving his probation?
My daughter turns 13 next month and I would like to now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Remsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parker Doesn't Love Forestport 2 hr But kisser 8
How old is Bill H 3 hr Voter 14
carrie clover Tue happy times 4
Cntrex Labs Mon Robert 1
Forestport Loves Parker Mon Laker 14
just good old sex Mon ready for some 1
Supervisor's lost signs Aug 29 Curious 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Remsen Mortgages