Remsen Town Justice
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
thats ok

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2011
Steuben has a councilman that lives and votes in Holland Patent thats OK NOT!!!!!
Accept it

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2011
Its true out of Remsen they go.....the wife and kid that is. He on the other hand has been living else where for months.
Really

Binghamton, NY

#5 Aug 15, 2011
Since when does anyone in Remsen really care?....Really.....
Lucky you

Concord, CA

#6 Aug 16, 2011
I say let the guy live his life and make his own choices. Obviously he made the first correct choice. TO LEAVE!!! I wish him well.
Lucky Us

Worcester, MA

#7 Aug 16, 2011
He may of made the right choice by leaving this God awful town, but he left, he shouldn't hold a town position. From what I understand he's a real a-hole, and we don't want him in this town anyway.
Check it

Cortland, NY

#9 Aug 16, 2011
You may find that you just have to own property and pay taxes in a community to be able to participate in some appointed community offices. Now to run for a elected office, you must actually reside in the community year round. I don't think that has changed.
Give it up

Concord, CA

#10 Aug 16, 2011
There are always two sides to every story. Come on lets be real. Nice lady obviously not nice enough. So let him finish his term and be done.
Get a life

Concord, CA

#11 Aug 16, 2011
I know him he is a nice guy. Deserved far better than what he settled for. Bout time he smartened up and left an unhelathy situation. Kudos to him for doing what some of us are to ignorant to do.
Accept it

Worcester, MA

#12 Aug 16, 2011
Like I said he's an a-hole, the way I see it he never deserved her, I've know the wife since grade school, and I know he treated her like garbage. Two sides to every story yes, but how can you give kudos to a guy that just walks away?The guy doesn't deserve to finish the term, he left this town months ago....coward I'd say. Like I said before many other deserving residence who could do the job better....Further more, I hope the a-hole is reading these post.
Truth

Southbridge, MA

#13 Aug 16, 2011
I don't know who is writing all of this crap, but the bottom line is that its no ones damn business...the truth is u all need to get a life and leave these people alone. They are both good people, there marriage didn't work(no ones business ) and they are trying to live their lives, now everyone please leave them alone!
Agree

United States

#14 Aug 16, 2011
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. People walk when thay have had enough. They parted seperate ways not unheard of it is the way of the world. Move on people and pick on someone else.
Accept it

Southbridge, MA

#15 Aug 16, 2011
You act like u know them...she should have been the one to walk check your sources jackass.
Sweet

Concord, CA

#16 Aug 16, 2011
I do know them jackwagon.
really

United States

#17 Aug 16, 2011
jackwagon..huh that's a one ive never heard...very intellectual
Disapointed

Troy, NY

#18 Aug 16, 2011
This has gone way too far. Separation, leaving, divorce its hard on everyone involved. If the judge stays until the end of his elected term its really not a big deal to anyone. He's not living in Remsen anymore so he will be out of the judge position soon enough. This is a wonderful family that we are talking about and they deserve to have this matter respected. So get the F*$@ over it! The judge's wife is an incredibly healthy woman and an amazing one at that. Any man should consider himself lucky to be her husband. That is a fact and no sources need to be checked on that!! This topic should be ended before it gets taken off anyway. Just because we have the freedom of speech doesn't mean we should exercise it on every subject.
Jackson

United States

#19 Aug 16, 2011
Disapointed wrote:
This has gone way too far. Separation, leaving, divorce its hard on everyone involved. If the judge stays until the end of his elected term its really not a big deal to anyone. He's not living in Remsen anymore so he will be out of the judge position soon enough. This is a wonderful family that we are talking about and they deserve to have this matter respected. So get the F*$@ over it! The judge's wife is an incredibly healthy woman and an amazing one at that. Any man should consider himself lucky to be her husband. That is a fact and no sources need to be checked on that!! This topic should be ended before it gets taken off anyway. Just because we have the freedom of speech doesn't mean we should exercise it on every subject.
Then take your own advice and refuse to exercise your right to use your freedom to speak.
Ridiculous

Concord, CA

#20 Aug 17, 2011
Does anyone in Remsen have a life or a job? This is a public forum a Remsen public forum. If you exercise your freedom of speech your going to get a kick back. Let it die already people. The justice deserves better than that. He too is a great person and deserves to have the best that life has to offer. Maybe you should check your sources and see the real truth prevail. Then you will understand how lucky he now is!!! Find another subject Remsen townies!!!
Thats life

United States

#22 Aug 17, 2011
Does anyone really care about this? I believe this would not be the first time anyone out there reading this crap has ever heard of something like this. I would have to guess in todays world it happens often. We dont know the circumstances and frankly who gives a crap. Right or wrong. The only one to pass judgement on us is the good lord above. Its about time you low lifes shut the hell up.
Amen Brother

Utica, NY

#23 Aug 17, 2011
The only problem is that they won"t shut the hell up, because they all have miserable lives.
Remsen Resident

Rye, NY

#25 Aug 18, 2011
This is starting to sound like people bashing Remsen..."townies" really, get on your own forum and discuss, leave ours alone, and stop protecting someone who has abandon our beautiful community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Remsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervisor's lost signs 1 min Doomed 5
His book 9 hr Hater number sixt... 1
Confirmed - Another Notice Of Intent Served On ... 19 hr Hater number nint... 3
tj Fri Hater number nint... 10
Forestport Supervisor Accepts Plea Deal Fri Jett 9
Parker Case Dismissed Thu TRUTH MATTERS 17
Dr. Cooley (Jun '13) Jul 29 Satan 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Remsen Mortgages