david negron the nex hicks?

david negron the nex hicks?

Posted in the Remsen Forum

raul

Springfield, MA

#1 Oct 30, 2012
i dont know what it is with older men and younget woman.But we have another gentlemen who likes young ladies he is 31 and i sleeping with a 17 year old youngma lady.The young girls are always partying in his home .His name is David Negron and of course lives in one of Tony A. buildings right on main street.They say 17 is legal i think its Wrong.And were are these young ladies parents at! Lets get.the scum out of our town
My name is

Springfield, MA

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Yes i heard about that one. It is wrong you are correct. And you are right we need to get the scum out of remsen we should all pull together.What in the world would a grown man want with a teenager.Must not be able to get someone his own age.
What

Springfield, MA

#3 Oct 30, 2012
LOL i know who you guys are talking about. Hes kasmirs new man she says.Dont know why she.or anyone would want him he wears the same clothes all the time 31 with no car oya wait he has transportation his medicad cab lol wonder if she can drive with him !!!
Mrs right

Springfield, MA

#4 Oct 30, 2012
My daughrer told me something about her friend dating an older man.I guess she tells her parents that she is at a friends house next door.Then she goes and see's him. What a world we live in.Men need to start acting like men.I know i dont want my daughter with her anymore.
Homer

Gloversville, NY

#5 Oct 30, 2012
You appear to be having a pretty good converstion with youself.
really

Boston, MA

#6 Nov 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
You appear to be having a pretty good converstion with youself.
Lol I was just thinking the same thing!
THE REAL RAUL

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 6, 2012
Listen you dumb ass you wanna play these games putting people names in your mouth come to my house and say it to my face you dumb f..k i dont even go go outside but only to pick my kids off the bus you dont know shit you stupid bitch once again if you got a problem with me come say it to my face
coberlittle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid f..k, You live right upstairs you waste of life.
Tell everyone how you smoke pot, and crack. How you flirted with everyone that has walked by, or the girls that were visiting their friends on the block, and they found you very NASTY. Even one of the mothers told you off, and thats why you started your bullshit. GO BACK TO THE SEWER YOU CAME FROM; PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM RAUL IS A PERV, HE IS MAD CAUSE NONE OF THE GIRLS WANTED HIM HE IS JEALOUS THE PEICE OF SHIT

Since: Aug 12

Johnstown, NY

#10 Nov 6, 2012
THE REAL RAUL wrote:
Listen you dumb ass you wanna play these games putting people names in your mouth come to my house and say it to my face you dumb f..k i dont even go go outside but only to pick my kids off the bus you dont know shit you stupid bitch once again if you got a problem with me come say it to my face
<quoted text>
First off I am not bitch and everyone knows you and the scumbag down stairs You talk about everyone you both backstab eachother, so get a clue, I will be more than happy to come to you house you scumbag.
Mrs Degristina

Johnstown, NY

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Coberlittle who the f..k are you? You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. How many fourms does Dave have, Damn Dave you are popular. LOL I am gonna do everything in my power to get this fourm shut down. You people talk about the craziet shit, and you don't even know what your talking about. Get a f..king life, and stop spending so much time on the computer bashing people you don't even know. Raul and Dave keep to themselves, and don't bother anyone, is that what you are all mad at cause you can't get nothing true on the two so you make shit up. Kasmir isn't dating a 30 year old man. She stated she had a crush, which Dave had nothing to do with. So ofcourse stupid minds start rolling and BAM your on here bashing Dave. Get a fucking grip people. Can't pay no mind to the dumb and scumbags of the world. You all use to be entertaining, but now your are getting boring and ridiculous. I will be writing to who ever has conrol over REMSEN TOPIX to put a stop to this fourm. Your topix and comments are cruel, unhuman, and false, and you all need to be put in your place. Again don't bother reposting I don't give a shit, I have to much class, no time on my hands, because I work, to go back and forth with this bullshit. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. YOU ALL WILL BE MEETING YOUR MAKER, I WILL PRAY FOR YOU!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Remsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
baby oh baby.... (Apr '14) 2 hr Know your facts 11
adult play time any females looking Mon good old time 14
Andy Crosslet fired from Remington Sun goob19 4
Remsen area tree service? May 31 been there 3
Rte 28 Kettle Corn May 29 Pops 7
Krystal May 28 Call 2
Elem. school change (Sep '13) May 28 Monkey Nuts 18
More from around the web

Remsen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE