Culpeper Police Looking for Scam Suspect

Culpeper Police Looking for Scam Suspect

There are 11 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 9, 2013, titled Culpeper Police Looking for Scam Suspect. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Culpeper Police Department is asking for the public's help identifying a man suspected of scamming a local store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

huck

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 12, 2013
the local store needs more greeters
I knew it

Staunton, VA

#2 Mar 12, 2013
a video still might help. Your description doesn't do much to narrow the list. I would hope the Culpeper Wal-mart had cameras in Service and Electronis Dept.
Boodreau

Saraland, AL

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Life is like a box of rocks.
sincewhen

Palmyra, VA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
since when do they take returns and NOT check to make sure what they are getting back.... Maybe an inside job. Everytime I take something back to Walmart they OPEN it up..hmmmm
dtc

Marietta, GA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
sounds like that might be a inside job everytime i take something back they open to see what is in there and i worked for walmart and we always opened the box or we would open shoe boxesat the register to make sure thats what was in there maybe they need to train there employs a little better if its not a inside job
Saddened Walmart Staff

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Maybe the Walmart staff should be trained to look inside the box as opposed to just giving cash refunds without verifying the item was truly returned. Stupid actions by both sides.
By The Way

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Why can't someone prosecute the online international scamers? I'd like to slam their faces in hard jello!
WarbossPoncho

Winchester, VA

#8 Mar 12, 2013
mmmmm....description matches half of Culpeper. On a good note, I won the $200 Samsung camera out of Culpeper Wal-mart's GamePlay machine.
DID YOU HEAR THAT

East Lansing, MI

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Just taking from the rich and giving to the poor. He heard that on tv.
Dude

Strasburg, VA

#10 Mar 12, 2013
By The Way wrote:
Why can't someone prosecute the online international scamers? I'd like to slam their faces in hard jello!
Me too; I can only guess is that banks get to write off losses. End that, and three would be a greater effort to stem such crime. Crimes like these, and like those leave the tax payer and future consumers taking it in the shorts.
The Bear

Shenandoah, VA

#11 Mar 13, 2013
If Obama had another son, besides Trayvon, he'd look like this guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Remington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Cow-pie' mushrooms spell trouble for Va. teen (Jul '08) Aug '17 Chaos 33
News Vandals Spray Paint Culpeper Police Cars (Dec '08) Aug '17 2 of the 5 involved 4
News Two Martinsburg residences identified as - drug... Jul '17 fatcat 1
News Warrenton Girl Hospitalized After Brutal Beating (Oct '09) Jan '14 eff uuu 3
Is it real or a scam ? (Dec '13) Dec '13 hurry 3
What is the song you have stuck in your head ri... (Dec '13) Dec '13 pudovejegala 2
Email spam? Yahoo will be shut down in 24 hours... (Dec '13) Dec '13 sucysuwogyt 2

Remington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Remington Mortgages