Vigil Held For 3 Paint Valley Students Killed In Crash | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS

Students and community members braved the cold on Sunday to say goodbye to three friends who were killed in a crash.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amy James

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

I lost my son when he was 4 in 2002! I know exactly how you feel! This is a horrible and trying situation! Please contact me if you can! I am so sorry for this to happen to you! It's awful and yes I questioned my faith as well! It's a whole process that only you two as a couple can work through. Nobody can make you feel better. No words, no hugs, and nothing at this time. Years go by and you thank the ones that have encouraged and been there but the pain still lingers!!!
jsmith

Fort Jennings, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

As a parent of two girls, I could not imagine losing one child, but could never imagine losing both of my children. My heart breaks for the families and friends of those kids killed in the accident.
wildcats fan

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

This is my worst nightmare...may God be with them to help get them thru this....I cannot imagine planning my chidrens funeral......
VERNICE

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

My parayers and thoughts are with this family at this time! I know exactly how they are feeling,our family years ago lost two in a crash,one in his late twenties and the other in his early thirties. big age difference, still the same feelings of why!!and how could God do this> but it is not for us to ask why, but to hang onto the hope of our eternal kingdom.and thats where we'll see them again. when they cross your mind,which will be daily and over and over again,don't dwell on the event that took them,better yet remember their smile,laughter and the joy they brought you and still bring you! God does work in mysterious ways. put your full trust in Him,and if that is done then you will continue to smile and enjoy the memories and time you had with them,God Bless You All, & keep smiling,God Loves us all!!%*))in Chrisitan love hold on it only gets better...Vernice
Payador

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

This is just horrible... Makes me have to ask... Why?
Texting?
Tragic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

God bless these three teenagers, their families, and their friends.

Teens need more experience before given a license. I feel some laws need to be re-evaluated. The six month requirement for their temps needs to be extended to one full year. Let some of their excitement wear off, give their driving skills more of a chance to become habit, not an after thought. Our children are too valuable. One year versus six months of waiting to obtain a license will not kill them. Accidents do happen, but we can decrease the chances by giving them a little more experience on the road before we just let them set out on their own.
Tom

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

May God give these families strength and peace. I pray for them and the Paint Valley community. May the memory of these 3 young people forever live in everyone's heart. I hope you all feel the strength of the many prayers being said.

God's peace,
Jaded

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

My thoughts are with the family and friends of all three of these teens.
Janice Hunt

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

I am so sorry. I will continue to pray for your families. Allow God's arms to surround you
Wow

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

Truck sliced in half???? How fast was she going for her to lose control I wonder. Young lives lost. Sad
Relative

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

To Payador: No, she was not texting. Her phone was found in her book bag. Only God knows why.
Gabby

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

What a tragic losss for these two families. And for the Knisley family to have lost both of their children I cannot imagine the hurt they are feeling. Was the girl driving to fast or what? I don't think anyone ever said but from the looks of the truck cab it's understandable why they parished. I am so sorry for your loss and hope in time that all families involved will heal from this terrible accident. Hold on to your memories and each other.
Maria

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

Tragic wrote:
God bless these three teenagers, their families, and their friends.
Teens need more experience before given a license. I feel some laws need to be re-evaluated. The six month requirement for their temps needs to be extended to one full year. Let some of their excitement wear off, give their driving skills more of a chance to become habit, not an after thought. Our children are too valuable. One year versus six months of waiting to obtain a license will not kill them. Accidents do happen, but we can decrease the chances by giving them a little more experience on the road before we just let them set out on their own.
I agree with you. The 16 year old license came in when this country was more rural, less highways and farmers needed their kids to work. With the traffic congestion and higher speeds we deal with today, it's amazing more kids aren't killed. Going to & from school in buses may not be what they want, but who cares? It's safer.
Brittany Blosser

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

leslie was a business professional who qualified for state competition, i as well am a qualifier from tri-county career center. i would like to send out thoughts and prayers to all of the familys. i know this is a harder time for you than anyone could imagine.
but everyone from tri county career center cares and wants to send thoughts and prayers to all of the family and friends
mother from newark

Williston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

As a mother I can't imagine what either family is going through right now. Please don't lose your faith, none of us understand why it was their time, but God wanted them back, and I'm so sorry. Just know that they are with God, they are not in pain, they are happy, and they are there. I want to also say I am very impressed with how the school district is helping the community, allowing all these children to grieve and to go to the showing and funeral... So many districts would not do that. I am so sorry for the loss of these 3 beautiful kids, and I will be praying that the families and friends get through this and find a way to go on.
Michelle Bradley

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

I'm so sorry for all of your losses. It will be hard to overcome. But, like they said keep all the good memories in your heart. And keep it in mind it was just there time. God needed 3 young lives. And he chose them. God Bless all of you.
Doc

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

A very sad day for Bainbridge and Paint Valley H.S. as well as the whole area! I am praying for all those directly affected by this tragedy. God is GOOD, but we cannot understand the ways of GOD, which is small consolation in times like these, but be assured THAT GOD LOVES YOU! And everything that happens isn't God's Will; sometimes there are natural disasters, human error, and our enemy lurks about looking for ways to traumatize and destroy a persons faith! God would not will this disaster, but HE IS ABLE TO BRING SOMETHING GOOD OUT OF THE WORST EVENT(S)!
PV Graduate

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Gabby wrote:
What a tragic losss for these two families. And for the Knisley family to have lost both of their children I cannot imagine the hurt they are feeling. Was the girl driving to fast or what? I don't think anyone ever said but from the looks of the truck cab it's understandable why they parished. I am so sorry for your loss and hope in time that all families involved will heal from this terrible accident. Hold on to your memories and each other.
She lost control of the truck and over corrected, thats when it flipped and hit a tree. The Knisley family has an older daughter also that is in college.
PV Grad 09

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

PV Graduate wrote:
<quoted text>
She lost control of the truck and over corrected, thats when it flipped and hit a tree. The Knisley family has an older daughter also that is in college.
Yes I was also going to say the same thing, I seen the video and it said that only Tim and Gretchen were the only ones who now remain... but they have one more daughter McKenzie =]
ralph hawk

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

i am every srry that this hade to happen to the kidds and there familes and friends i didnt know the kidds but i have friends that did so my hart go's out too all there loved one's i hope that everyone well be able too make it threw this god bless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Reminderville Discussions

Search the Reminderville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Micheal Osborn 1 hr Bainbridge guy 6
Thieves Anonymous Class 15 hr Stephen 3
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 23 hr mjjcpa 170
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri ha ha 25,331
Tim M (Jul '13) Apr 18 Joe 7
Idiots on minnehan bend Apr 17 tardo 49
Bradley Mcclure Apr 17 starvin marvin 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Reminderville Jobs

•••
•••
•••