Man Charged for 8 Armed Robberies, 2 Others Arrested

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Officers with the Sumter Police Department arrested three suspects they say are each responsible for the robbery of a Dollar General Store on Alice Drive last Wednesday, May 28th, and they say one suspect is ...

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 46 of46
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dark Kent

Pella, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2008

NAI wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kent, how are you? hope all is well with you.
doing well nai. missed ya'.
Big Bad John 47

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>How about
(niggersspearchunkersjunglebun nies,nappyheadedhos,etc....... .
Hi "william robert". If it wasn't for the fact that you are a monkey crap racist clown, I would not have had to consider the source. You are as dumb as the robbers in this news story ya' stupid racist. Now get back to studying your klan101 manual because graduation time is near.(posting while laughing at the dumb racist).
Big Bad John 47

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG johnny must be a412 lbs .....welfare,crack smoking,greasynigger.Did I leave anything out little johnny??????
Yes, you left out plenty ya' dumb racist clown. Refer to the last sentence of my post to your racist buddy billy bob.(posting while feeling the need to use the restroom from laughing so hard at this stupid racist). BTW, keep a civil tongue about you or I will take your quoted 412 lbs. and squash your little carcASS.
Big Bad John 47

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

NAI wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kent, how are you? hope all is well with you.
Hello Sis! This place isn't the same without the likes you, Nunya23, etc!

NAI

“Love and Happiness”

Since: Mar 08

from Orangeburg, SC live in MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

Big Bad John 47 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Sis! This place isn't the same without the likes you, Nunya23, etc!
Hey Bro. John! same here. I wonder what happened to C dum dum? Guess he is missing in action. Oh well, he just couldn't handle to pressure i guess. I know it is hot as H3ll there but the gas is the cheapest there. It is hot here too...we survived the heat wave this weekend...trying lay low and stay cool. Take care my friend.
Big Bad John 47

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

NAI wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bro. John! same here. I wonder what happened to C dum dum? Guess he is missing in action. Oh well, he just couldn't handle to pressure i guess. I know it is hot as H3ll there but the gas is the cheapest there. It is hot here too...we survived the heat wave this weekend...trying lay low and stay cool. Take care my friend.
c dum dum has probably taken up a new screen name as with anyone else that has been run out of these forums with whatever screen name they are carrying at that time. LOL! Now regarding the weather and gas, it is like two for the price of one. The weather is in a way causing a lot us us to stay in the comfort of our homes and not stir about as much. In addition to the high gas prices, I am ever the optimist in saying "Better high gas than no gas". Take care Sis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 46 of46
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rembert Discussions

Search the Rembert Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) 5 hr kutethus 61
HIV-Positive Woman Gets 10 Years For Having Sex... (Oct '07) 13 hr lol 66
Interracial Dating 17 hr Rick 3
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 19 hr Bonnie Wheeler 1,120
Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Sat Justice 5,656
http://www.friv2ol.com Jul 11 Friv 2 2
four kbr contractors brutally murder (Oct '08) Jul 11 Ron Wilson 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rembert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••