Man Charged for 8 Armed Robberies, 2 ...

Man Charged for 8 Armed Robberies, 2 Others Arrested

There are 46 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jun 2, 2008, titled Man Charged for 8 Armed Robberies, 2 Others Arrested. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Officers with the Sumter Police Department arrested three suspects they say are each responsible for the robbery of a Dollar General Store on Alice Drive last Wednesday, May 28th, and they say one suspect is ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MEME

Columbia, SC

#1 Jun 2, 2008
Two more DAN in jail, that makes 3 today that the people of South Carolina will have to pay for
jailer

Barnwell, SC

#3 Jun 2, 2008
they robbed the right folks. can't wait to have them enter my business or home.
Justices daddy

United States

#5 Jun 2, 2008
Dear son:
where did me and your Mama go wrong. We tried to raise you right but look how you turned out. When yo Mama come home from working Two Notch
Road and see your mug shot it gonna kill her.

Love
Dad

“Preggo again! ”

Since: Jan 08

Back in Columbia

#6 Jun 2, 2008
I guess they forgot how to get a job

“Preggo again! ”

Back in Columbia

#7 Jun 2, 2008
Wow..there's nothing but a bunch of racist pigs on this forum. That's sad, really.
StopTheMadness

Raleigh, NC

#8 Jun 2, 2008
Shocker

“"It's all about ME..."”

Since: Apr 08

Youngstown, Ohio

#10 Jun 2, 2008
Making up look bad again...its like everytime you turn the news on here WE go again doing something stupid...if you want money be like the rest of society and get yoass a JOB...I love my black people and all but you guys sure know how to make us look like the jackasses that the white man wants us to be...
phi beta kappa

Columbia, SC

#11 Jun 2, 2008
THICK_N_SEXii wrote:
Making up look bad again...its like everytime you turn the news on here WE go again doing something stupid...if you want money be like the rest of society and get yoass a JOB...I love my black people and all but you guys sure know how to make us look like the jackasses that the white man wants us to be...
This white man doesn't want blacks to look like a bunch of jackasses, all I want is the robbing and killing to stop in the black culture. And I don't understand why there isn't enough good black people to kick these POS's A$$es so that they don't present this stereotype on the black community.
REALIST

Toronto, Canada

#14 Jun 2, 2008
nunya23 wrote:
Wow..there's nothing but a bunch of racist pigs on this forum. That's sad, really.
you just realized that. where have you been lately, livin in a convent. LOL, oh,my bad,it racism going on in there too along with molestation
Ed in Columbia

Decatur, GA

#19 Jun 2, 2008
Two more of columbia's fineest dumb and dummer.
REALIST

Toronto, Canada

#21 Jun 2, 2008
darci strickland wrote:
<quoted text>is your baby black bitcha
is you momma a garden tool? LOL
DAC

“Preggo again! ”

Back in Columbia

#22 Jun 2, 2008
REALIST wrote:
<quoted text>
you just realized that. where have you been lately, livin in a convent. LOL, oh,my bad,it racism going on in there too along with molestation
Well, this kind of response is certainly not a surprise. People really need to grow up and look past race but apparently, that is asking too much.

“Preggo again! ”

Back in Columbia

#23 Jun 2, 2008
darci strickland wrote:
<quoted text>is your baby black bitcha
Once again no surprise. Idiots like you are really not worth anyones time. Keep on ranting unintelligent crap. It's really no surprise at all. What an idiot, lol!
carolinagirl08

Charleston, SC

#24 Jun 2, 2008
Oh, the racist pigs are too busy posting on this story. No wonder there were only a few comments on that crack-head hoez tatum o'neal. You sorry SOB'S are the lowest form of scum, half of you are like the late Strom Thurmond! running around with those black babies and acting like you really hate black folks all along. Yeah right! go get your damn half-breed children and shut the hell up!
white boy

United States

#26 Jun 2, 2008
carolinagirl08 wrote:
Oh, the racist pigs are too busy posting on this story. No wonder there were only a few comments on that crack-head hoez tatum o'neal. You sorry SOB'S are the lowest form of scum, half of you are like the late Strom Thurmond! running around with those black babies and acting like you really hate black folks all along. Yeah right! go get your damn half-breed children and shut the hell up!
You must be one of thiose ugly,fat, black chicks (385 lbs) that is on welfare and feed stamps........
big brother

United States

#28 Jun 2, 2008
nunya23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again no surprise. Idiots like you are really not worth anyones time. Keep on ranting unintelligent crap. It's really no surprise at all. What an idiot, lol!
You've got a lot to learn about the real world....God help your newborn if he is black........
the truth hurts

United States

#29 Jun 2, 2008
nunya23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this kind of response is certainly not a surprise. People really need to grow up and look past race but apparently, that is asking too much.
You look like one of those trashy whitebitchs that likeniggers cause no white man will have her!!!!!9014
Glass Houses

Newberry, SC

#30 Jun 2, 2008
nunya23 wrote:
You really shouldn't be calling anyone a pig there Porky.
MEME

Columbia, SC

#31 Jun 2, 2008
phi beta kappa wrote:
<quoted text>This white man doesn't want blacks to look like a bunch of jackasses, all I want is the robbing and killing to stop in the black culture. And I don't understand why there isn't enough good black people to kick these POS's A$$es so that they don't present this stereotype on the black community.
I agree with you, couldn't say it better myself
Big Bad John 47

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#32 Jun 2, 2008
phi beta kappa wrote:
<quoted text>This white man doesn't want blacks to look like a bunch of jackasses, all I want is the robbing and killing to stop in the black culture. And I don't understand why there isn't enough good black people to kick these POS's A$$es so that they don't present this stereotype on the black community.
You are full of monkey crap if you think that you can fool anyone with your take on stereotpe. You take away stereotype and it will not make your racist monkey crap behind a lesser racist. Your stupid racist behind will still hate Blacks. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rembert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heartbroken Family 9 hr Dually5757 1
Jonas Marcho Sexual Predator in Columbia Mon Justice 1
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Mon Eleanor A 63
News Student:"Get To Know Your Local Stripper" (May '07) Aug 25 Jamesbeck23 24
Michael Vick:: Does the punishment fit the crime? (Apr '09) Aug 24 LAWEST100 582
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Aug 24 Alonzo 1,417
News Sheriff: 4 Investigators Fired, One Performed S... (Oct '07) Aug 18 Thurmond 343

Rembert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rembert Mortgages