Mobile Home Fire Kills Two, Severely ...

Mobile Home Fire Kills Two, Severely Injures One

There are 6 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 30, 2007, titled Mobile Home Fire Kills Two, Severely Injures One. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A fire at a mobile home early this morning has left two people dead and one person with severe injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

red

Summerville, SC

#2 May 30, 2007
Bless the family and the mother.
This is such a shame
Amy

Columbia, SC

#3 May 30, 2007
So incredibly sad.
Harmless

Saint Matthews, SC

#4 May 30, 2007
What a horrible accident. My thoughts and prayer to the mother and other family members.
otis

Atlanta, GA

#6 May 30, 2007
such a tragedy.
sss

Santa Cruz, NM

#7 May 30, 2007
PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE PEOPLE. THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN A LOVED ONE BEING KILLED BY A FIRE.
A firefighters wife

Columbia, SC

#8 May 31, 2007
This is so sad. May God bless this family and may He be here with the ones who are mourning this loss. Pray for the firefighters that where there doing all they could and now are having a hard time dealing with this and wishing they could of done more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rembert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dorchester Deputy Solicitor Arrested In Illegal... (Apr '08) 6 hr scotty constitution 7
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Thu Hurray 62
parental rights in jeopardy....join the fight t... (Mar '12) Jul 25 Childrens tragedies 18
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Jul 22 Alonzo 1,404
four kbr contractors brutally murder (Oct '08) Jul 20 SGTABN8630 48
News USC student says lynched monkey is racial threa... Jul 15 Oh No You Di-nt 7
the truth about the jews and israel Jul 13 BUDD PRESCOTT 1

Rembert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rembert Mortgages