what kind of people are in rembert sc!

what kind of people are in rembert sc!

Posted in the Rembert Forum

Dont Understand

Clemmons, NC

#1 Apr 7, 2008
I hope SOMEONE out there can give me a number to an OFFICIAL that can help me track down a NON SUPPORT PARENT. Last known city was Rembert SC through DMV. Below is what I left before and I didn't get any response. I hope this works.

Thanks.

I hope someone will take the time to read this and if you do then God Bless You! I am writing this from my home in North Carolina after doing a search to find this site. I recently found out that a man, who i had a child with, is residing in Rembert. He has not seen his daughter in 10 years, nor has he offered to help me in any way. We have had no contact either. My mom's never moved or changed her number! I just hope that maybe you or someone you know by the name of Eddie, Pete, or maybe Edward Allen Long, Jr with the birthdate of 3/22/1968 could maybe reply to this. My daughter wants to know her Dad. Her request!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rembert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Stabbed After Altercation in Hopkins (Feb '08) May 23 Tjsegura 161
The church IN the Lord Jesus Christ-Hartsville (Jan '13) May 23 The Truth 30
Review: Progressive Church Of Our Lord Jesus Ch... (Oct '15) May 18 The Truth 7
Top X is Sinking. Will Shut Down May 12 Their Scam 1
News Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) May 10 BuddyB 50
The Holy Truth (Jun '12) May 9 The Truth 6
News Lenoir's Store: A Trip Back in Time (May '08) May 3 william lenoir 7

Rembert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance