what kind of people are in rembert sc!

Posted in the Rembert Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2008
Dont Understand

Reidsville, NC

#1 Apr 7, 2008
I hope SOMEONE out there can give me a number to an OFFICIAL that can help me track down a NON SUPPORT PARENT. Last known city was Rembert SC through DMV. Below is what I left before and I didn't get any response. I hope this works.

Thanks.

I hope someone will take the time to read this and if you do then God Bless You! I am writing this from my home in North Carolina after doing a search to find this site. I recently found out that a man, who i had a child with, is residing in Rembert. He has not seen his daughter in 10 years, nor has he offered to help me in any way. We have had no contact either. My mom's never moved or changed her number! I just hope that maybe you or someone you know by the name of Eddie, Pete, or maybe Edward Allen Long, Jr with the birthdate of 3/22/1968 could maybe reply to this. My daughter wants to know her Dad. Her request!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rembert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) 4 hr congthu 78
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 19 hr GOLDSTONE REPORT 1,149
Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) 21 hr Justice 5,658
Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) Sat sickened 43
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Sat msjazzy2012 23
Hit-and-run victim sees truck that hit him at U... Sat FYI 1
State court: Workers' comp OK for kickball injury Aug 29 Naughtyrobot 6
•••
•••
•••

Rembert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••