Since: Apr 08

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Poinsett bailed out. Subdivision appears to be going to seed. Subs won't honor warranty work. Neither the HOA nor the incoming builder have the courtesy to respond to inquiries. And for today's laugh of the day special, we've received a third party "customer satisfaction survey." Oh yeah. What a wonderful exercise in "Let the Buyer Beware!" Stay tuned for more fun in the 'burbs.
curious

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

wow, thats crazy. Good luck, I am watching to see how gets the other neighborhoods.
Starr

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

If you are still having truoble with this community, please call me and I will give you information on another management company that might be able to help you. Is the community still under developer control or has a Board been elected comprosed of residents?
RC Resident wrote:
Poinsett bailed out. Subdivision appears to be going to seed. Subs won't honor warranty work. Neither the HOA nor the incoming builder have the courtesy to respond to inquiries. And for today's laugh of the day special, we've received a third party "customer satisfaction survey." Oh yeah. What a wonderful exercise in "Let the Buyer Beware!" Stay tuned for more fun in the 'burbs.
Napples

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

Poinsett bailed out. Subdivishun appears t'be a-gonna seed, cuss it all t' tarnation. Subs won't hono' warranty wawk. Neifer th' HOA no' th' ina-comin' builder haf th' courtesy t'respond t'inquiries. An' fo' today's laugh of th' day special, we've received a third party "cestomer satisfackshun survey." Oh yeah. Whut in tarnation a wonnerful exercise in "Let th' Buyer Beware!" Stay tuned fo' mo'e fun in th''burbs.
Starr

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

If you would like to get information on someone that might be able to help you and your neighbors, please e-mail me at starrlitegm@aol.com.
Napples wrote:
Poinsett bailed out. Subdivishun appears t'be a-gonna seed, cuss it all t' tarnation. Subs won't hono' warranty wawk. Neifer th' HOA no' th' ina-comin' builder haf th' courtesy t'respond t'inquiries. An' fo' today's laugh of th' day special, we've received a third party "cestomer satisfackshun survey." Oh yeah. Whut in tarnation a wonnerful exercise in "Let th' Buyer Beware!" Stay tuned fo' mo'e fun in th''burbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Reidville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Reidville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••