City, HPAC discuss possible lawsuit

City, HPAC discuss possible lawsuit

There are 2 comments on the GoDanRiver.com story from Oct 2, 2011, titled City, HPAC discuss possible lawsuit. In it, GoDanRiver.com reports that:

The threat of a lawsuit being filed against the city of Reidsville had both city council and the Historic Preservation Action Committee meeting to discuss what their next plans of action will be.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoDanRiver.com.

grammar police

Greensboro, NC

#9 Dec 18, 2011
Curious wrote:
Why has so many comments been removed.
why HAS so many comments been removed? what? what school system taught that? tsk...tsk...tsk.
News Bite

Greensboro, NC

#12 Dec 20, 2011
Up for Justice wrote:
Sheriff Page was invited to come to theis website. I could not get him to say who deleted over forty comments a few of those posting as if they were a member of the Frye family nor do I think he bothered to find out who did.
He probably laughed at you for being a big dummy. Like everyone else, he probably realizes you are a total NASA rocket scientist. But if you took time to read the 'frequently asked questions' you would see that only Topix can remove posts and no one else. That's right rocket scientist, only Topix can remove posts. Read it for yourself. But you probably won't do that since you never comprehend anything except sexy talking cops, dentists getting groovy in their offices after hours, everything on Star News, the Neely Chronicle and downloading music. Besides, NASA has you so busy building rockets since you're always in orbit.

Far out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reidsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Califonia nurse now NC stole drugs for years li... (Mar '14) May '16 anonymous 52
long lost friend May '16 Carolyn Wells May... 2
News KKK Flyers Found in Neighborhood (Mar '10) Jan '16 Mad 58
Looking Jan '16 Looking 1
Gibsonville crackdown targets sweepstakes busin... (Jan '15) Jan '16 JimGibson 2
News Several Local Bail Bondsmen Charged with Breaki... (May '10) Jan '16 Tonya 158
Miller plant to temporarily close (Oct '15) Dec '15 jake malone 2

Reidsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reidsville Mortgages