Deputies: Child Beat Up by Stepfather...

Deputies: Child Beat Up by Stepfather, Suffered "Massive" Injuries

There are 79 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Oct 16, 2009, titled Deputies: Child Beat Up by Stepfather, Suffered "Massive" Injuries. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

A 5-year-old child is recovering at Brenner Children's Hospital after being beaten by his stepfather, the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department said in a press release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

brandi

Cleveland, OH

#21 Oct 16, 2009
and what kind of person call thereselves the reaper,you sound evil mind
AnnC

Petersburg, MI

#22 Oct 16, 2009
brandi, you are not only stupid as well as VERY uneducated but you are co-dependent on this type crime. You can not spell nor can you complete a sentence that makes any kind of since. Do you beat your children as well. I am sure that you do. I don't smoke, so no thanks, I'll let you smoke, do drugs and remain uneducated so that your children will one day, hopefully, be taken from your uneducated, drunk, drugged-up, useless a**!! Good day. So put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.
free

Greensboro, NC

#23 Oct 16, 2009
God get angry at what sin people do. And will curse them.God don't like ugly.He will be judge in court and God will also judge him. I pray that God will heal this little child.
brandi

Cleveland, OH

#24 Oct 16, 2009
you know what anna c never could i be stupid, and let me tell you a little something first off i don't drink i am with child secondly i don't beat my kids, like i said i was beaten as a child for years and the person who did this to me not only did time but come to find out he was abused by his family for years, and he did 7 years in jail now he been married for 12 years with kids not his own. and they are happy, so my point is GOD can change anyone no matter what they did see people need time to think and get help. and with my kids they have the best life. a child can have and never would i do what he did to me as a chlid or will i let anyone else i check backgrounds on who i sleep with and marry, now take that to the bank and charge it now who sound stuppid (ya dummy)i feel sorry 4 yo kids talken like that
brandi

Cleveland, OH

#25 Oct 16, 2009
yes you are right free, if you do wrong no matter how much you are sorry,or feel bad or change your life you have to pay the cost,yes GOD do punish people he let you know he still love but he gave you choice's to do right or wrong but he didnt speak murder
AnnC

Petersburg, MI

#26 Oct 16, 2009
Again brandi,
Ya need to go back to school and learn something other than having children. Me and others like me were children of child abuse. I have never and will never be so humbled by this kind of news story. When you have been abused the first part of healing is to get angry, and accept what has happened to you. Then you learn to have loads of disrespect for the abusers. They do not change, they only cover up their BAD acts and pretend that they are remorseful and forgiven. He will get forgiveness from people like you and the next time a child will die at his hand. Because of crack heads like you, insisting on having children instead of educating yourselves and learning who you are; these people feed on forgiveness from crake heads like you and then the next time they strike, with your support, the next time they will take a child's life. WAKE UP STUPID!!
brandi

Cleveland, OH

#27 Oct 16, 2009
oh and to anna c you called me uneducated,drunk, drugged up and useless, you know what, only a person who gets mad at just a comment somebody wrote is dealing with problems they have not yet resolved,do you need love?or maybe a huge,do feel special (i bet you do),did your mom beat you or (dad touched your treasures) and you liked it i (bet you did)do you cry over spilled milk?(i bet you do)educated people know how to understand words and meaning if you couldnt get what i said in each one of these comment i'v made then you are all the above
brandi

Cleveland, OH

#28 Oct 16, 2009
oh yeah, only person who whould know that is a person who commited that crime befor, bitch you can't spell yo self you spell crack like that) not crake you retard thats how you look a things i dont know what help you got but that aint the right teaching you heard the first thing you do is forgive then release hurt and anger,then let go and move on and i said 12 years stuppid he has not hurted anyone so you are telling my GOD cant change no one right, if so then you are a damn fool. what if you son grew up and did the same thing to his step child would you be with him or against him would you shame him or pray for him would you hate him and say all he go do is kill his victim so you wake UP-STUPPID
wow

Winston Salem, NC

#29 Oct 16, 2009
I hope he gets the crap beat out of him in lock up'!
wow

Winston Salem, NC

#30 Oct 16, 2009
Brandi your dumb! i hope bad things dont happen to your kids. go to school!
wow

Winston Salem, NC

#31 Oct 16, 2009
wow. Brandi.. you really cant spell1 you may as well stop writing cause no one agrees with you. Dont you owe your pimp some $$$
brandi

Cleveland, OH

#32 Oct 16, 2009
case has been proven
brandi

Cleveland, OH

#33 Oct 16, 2009
(what)pimp listen you ass lickers, thers nothing go happen to my kids i happen to have my deploma, and i am a r.n. been one for 7 years and i own my own store front the reason my words come out wrong because i have my child in my arms.my son is honors in his school and my baby was reading since she was 2 , so you don't have to agree with me because i agree with myself
brandi

Cleveland, OH

#34 Oct 16, 2009
and guess what i am pimping your pockets your taxes comming to me.
AnnC

Petersburg, MI

#35 Oct 16, 2009
Well she does know how to spell the drug of her choice! brandi, you are truly sick and you need to rethink your angry self!! LOL What a nut job. I say they take this so called step-father and kick him in his *treasures* until they fall off. He is hell bound!
brandi

Cleveland, OH

#36 Oct 16, 2009
you know what i am done wit yall i have lifes to save im out
brandi

Cleveland, OH

#37 Oct 16, 2009
yeah so you can suck um, like you did yo daddy's you freak
brandi

Cleveland, OH

#38 Oct 16, 2009
maybe you like them nasty whitefolk who sleep wit daddy's brothers, uncle's and sisters.and love every bit of it he's i bet he's touching you know
jjj

Cleveland, OH

#39 Oct 16, 2009
anna c you are so stuppid anyone can see what she saying makes since
jjj

Cleveland, OH

#40 Oct 16, 2009
yes GOD do forgive people he forgave me for a lot of things i have done in my life and jail changed me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reidsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harbour battled drugs most of her life, her mot... (Sep '08) Dec 4 Rugershoota 3
Review: D & M Automotive & Towing (Jan '10) Dec 4 Rugershoota 17
Poll Califonia nurse now NC stole drugs for years li... (Mar '14) Nov '17 Anon 54
News NC officials seek comment on fracking rules (Aug '14) Sep '17 Stickney 3
Is xtreme tan closing Aug '17 Previous owners 2
Don's Home Improvement in Reidsville (Apr '14) Apr '17 You cant please t... 2
is race mixing a sin? (Apr '11) Mar '17 Former hily roller 35

Reidsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reidsville Mortgages