Sheriff: Churches Need To Beef Up Security

Nov 13, 2011 Full story: WFMY 2 Greensboro 9

Who would steal from a church? That's the question sheriff's deputies in Rockingham County have asked 27 times, so far this year.

Full Story
bewildered by it all

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2011
happy family and news bit and up for justice. you have a screw loose dont you? you have some kind of paranoid personality dont you? you must watch that station 24.7 since you know every thing that is said and everything that is done. do you take pills for your condition or is your condition something that they cant fix? people who have a few bricks missing can get pills to help their issues but i am not so sure if you can fix stupid with pills.
GORIA

United States

#21 Dec 7, 2011
IS IT ILLEGAL TO PEE IN MY BACKYARD?
NEELY CHRONICLE RULZ

United States

#50 Dec 13, 2011
WHO YOU THINK? INQUIRING MINDS BEG TO KNOW?
NEELY LIVES 4EVER

United States

#54 Dec 14, 2011
Just Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why don't you make it very clear. While you are at it please give names to the "INAUIRING MINDS THAT ARE BEGGING TO KNOW".
Tallulah Bankhead, F. Scott Fitzgerald and Pappy Yokum are the names.
RICH TIS A PUBLISH PRINCE

Greensboro, NC

#56 Dec 14, 2011
Up For Justice wrote:
The police officer that was recorded talking about downloading music, talking dirty while on duty, talked about the favor asked for the dentist, also had a few words to say about Richard Moore Publisher of The Neely Chronicle.
WOWSER! With all this music downloading, talking sexy on duty, chatting about dentistry and Little Richard Moore, when did he have time to work? And all this sexy talk, was that with you? What did you discuss? Was it really hot chat?

Tell us Moore about it. Maybe you can be an exclusive in a new hot edition! STOP THE PRESSES!

Asheboro, NC

#57 Dec 15, 2011
RICH TIS A PUBLISH PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
WOWSER! With all this music downloading, talking sexy on duty, chatting about dentistry and Little Richard Moore, when did he have time to work? And all this sexy talk, was that with you? What did you discuss? Was it really hot chat?
Tell us Moore about it. Maybe you can be an exclusive in a new hot edition! STOP THE PRESSES!
Considering Star News reported so much information on this I assume they must have played them the recording especially since they reported the info they claimed was reported to them about the so-called investigations and personnel information they reported.

Contact Lieutenant Nancy Bennett of the Reidsville NC Police Department she was given the tape recording. Chief Edd Hunt is also aware of the circumstance I remember him saying if he told anyone anything HE WOULD BE IN VIOLATION OF HIMSELF. But since that violation doesn't seem to be quite as important as he seemed to express it maybe you could contact him.

Other than these suggestions I guess you are on your own.
News Bit

Asheboro, NC

#58 Dec 15, 2011
www.youtube.com has some information listed under a video called "Jeff Sykes goes Ballistic" or something about Jeff Sykes. Richard Moore wrote a lot about Jeff Sykes and something about Jeff Sykes being arrested for arson. Jeff Sykes also wrote a lot about Moore.
i love good movies

Greensboro, NC

#62 Dec 18, 2011
Curious wrote:
It is always a good idea to film the computer screen. LOL
thats how george cukor got his start as a director.
YOU MUST BE KIDDING

United States

#67 Dec 19, 2011
Up for Justice wrote:
He did tell me about his show "Ask the Sheriff" maybe someone could call in and ask which ones he considered inappropriate.
I AM SURE YOU ALREADY KNEW ABOUT IT SINCE YOU WATCH 24/7. I HAD RATHER WATCH GILLIGANS ISLAND.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reidsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Califonia nurse now NC stole drugs for years li... (Mar '14) 20 hr Released 30
Church of Christ Tent Starts 9/15/14 Oct 12 Funny 7
is race mixing a sin? (Apr '11) Sep 29 tdri022 22
New Sheriff for Rockingham County~ YES or No???? Sep '14 China 8
Confederate monument to rise again (Dec '11) Sep '14 m walker 6
Come hear the gospel. Sep '14 HEATH - 72 2
Mabe driver Sep '14 just me 2
Reidsville Dating
Find my Match

Reidsville Jobs