Harry Knight

May 12, 2010 Full story: The Glennville Sentinel

Johnie Harold a oeHarrya Knight, 94, died peacefully at his residence in Glennville on Sunday, May 9, 2010.

Full Story
Gloria Finch

Lipan, TX

#1 May 21, 2010
This is the first time I knew about this website.
We miss Uncle Harry so much, it's so hard to believe he's gone, I was very proud and happy to have him as my Uncle. When I look around my home, I see him in everything that he made for me. I loved him very much and still do. Love Always, Gloria

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reidsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min Chopper Read 55,397
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Another employee suspended at Rogers State Prison (Sep '06) Aug 28 Call it what it is 150
Daniel morado (pelon) Aug 22 Courtney 1
jasmine Bennett Aug 22 Courtney 1
Teen Driver's Education/Defensive Driving Classes (Feb '08) Aug 22 timjohnson74656 2
•••
•••

Reidsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Reidsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Reidsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Reidsville
•••