Man that walks across ledbetter bridg...

Man that walks across ledbetter bridge every morning??

Posted in the Reidland Forum

“All gave some,some gave all.”

Since: Jun 11

PCB

#1 Jun 14, 2012
I was told today that I can no longer walk across the bridge.So in the morning if you see me holding a sign that says "Jesus would give me a ride to the employment office."
Please consider giving me a ride across the bridge,I dont mind walking the rest of the way.
I just dont need to go to jail for trying to find a job.If I dont find a job,ill be going back to jail over childsupport anyway..
Also late in the day Im headed back across,
The back part of my sign reads,
"Jesus would give me a ride to Ledbetter."
omg

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Homeless Veteran wrote:
I was told today that I can no longer walk across the bridge.So in the morning if you see me holding a sign that says "Jesus would give me a ride to the employment office."
Please consider giving me a ride across the bridge,I dont mind walking the rest of the way.
I just dont need to go to jail for trying to find a job.If I dont find a job,ill be going back to jail over childsupport anyway..
What time in morning? I'll pick u up

PCB

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Thanks for trolling...
omg

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Homeless Veteran wrote:
Thanks for trolling...
So what time??

PCB

#5 Jun 15, 2012
This morning I got a ride from a boat pilot.
I didnt even reach the bridge.
I didnt have to use my sign.
omg

United States

#6 Jun 15, 2012
Homeless Veteran wrote:
This morning I got a ride from a boat pilot.
I didnt even reach the bridge.
I didnt have to use my sign.
I'm so glad, you ever need a ride! I'm here for you, people say I'm crazy. But god puts me on the right road! Just Tx at 6! Don't come that wAy any more. But not much different in miles!
Anonymous

Smithland, KY

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Homeless Veteran wrote:
I dont get it. whats wrong with walking across the bridge? Must be because you cant go 35 mph. This is really crazy, when the speed limit was 55 you could walk it and now that its changed you cant. Doesnt make sense!!!!!! If I see you I will give you a ride.

PCB

#8 Jun 16, 2012
This morning Officer Mark Townsend with Commercial Enforcement gave me a ride across the bridge.
He told me that if he saw me walking across the bridge he wouldnt arrest me.

He resently stopped a drunk driver coming across the bridge and he seemed concerned about my safty.

He told me it wasnt against the law to hitch hike or hold a sign showing my destination.

However moments later Paducah Police Officer Canup showed up.He told me there was a local law that provented me for holding up a sign.
My sign reads "Jesus would give me a ride to the employment office."

So I walked from that corner to the employment office.I walked on the road side just outside the white line.Some people would say that was dangerous.I disagree if a plane crashes and im the only person that survives,Its not luck.

Yesterday my sign worked well.I got rides in both directions.But today as I sit under the tree at city hall waiting for someone to stop and offer me a ride to Ledbetter I wish I had brought my Bible,I think its going to be a long night.
omg

United States

#9 Jun 16, 2012
Homeless Veteran wrote:
This morning Officer Mark Townsend with Commercial Enforcement gave me a ride across the bridge.
He told me that if he saw me walking across the bridge he wouldnt arrest me.

He resently stopped a drunk driver coming across the bridge and he seemed concerned about my safty.

He told me it wasnt against the law to hitch hike or hold a sign showing my destination.

However moments later Paducah Police Officer Canup showed up.He told me there was a local law that provented me for holding up a sign.
My sign reads "Jesus would give me a ride to the employment office."

So I walked from that corner to the employment office.I walked on the road side just outside the white line.Some people would say that was dangerous.I disagree if a plane crashes and im the only person that survives,Its not luck.

Yesterday my sign worked well.I got rides in both directions.But today as I sit under the tree at city hall waiting for someone to stop and offer me a ride to Ledbetter I wish I had brought my Bible,I think its going to be a long night.
Hey I came down town to look for you. We had a dinner at the VFW! It was about 2:30, could not find you! You missed good meal and good folks! Would like to help you!
Pot belly

United States

#10 Jun 16, 2012
Homeless with the Internet??
this is not judgement day

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2012
Pot belly wrote:
What fat with a mouth and Internet!!

PCB

#13 Jun 17, 2012
Pot belly wrote:
If you read my profile you would see im not currently Homeless.
Call the McCracken county library and ask them how "HomelessVeteran" gets online.

Currently im just Disabled,unemployed,Bipolar,fo rgetful,pissedoff,facing 30 years in prison,veteran.But thats a little long for a name.

I almost wanna find someone to follow me around with a camera all day.As often as the cops give me trouble,I could piece togather pieces of their video.

PCB

#14 Jun 18, 2012
I caught a ride this morning from a dog named buddy.His new human was the driver.As I understand his old human went to be with Jesus a few years ago in a four wheeler wreck.
Buddy had just gotten a hair cut and was on his way to the vet.He seemed very happy to have another human to love on.

Buddys new humans email is
Deathwillcomeareyousaved

I dont remeber the rest.

The great thing about Jesus is you dont need details.When I pray.He knows who im talking about.
knew to ledbetter

Rockfield, KY

#15 Sep 22, 2014
Homeless Veteran wrote:
I caught a ride this morning from a dog named buddy.His new human was the driver.As I understand his old human went to be with Jesus a few years ago in a four wheeler wreck.
Buddy had just gotten a hair cut and was on his way to the vet.He seemed very happy to have another human to love on.
Buddys new humans email is
Deathwillcomeareyousaved
I dont remeber the rest.
The great thing about Jesus is you dont need details.When I pray.He knows who im talking about.
I just moved to ledbetter and I don't mind giving rides if I see you around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reidland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs Available for VET WITH PTSD 7 min local 7
Donald Trump... God's man. 12 min Gramps 8
Jesus 17 min Really 10
Tranny Bathroom laws 20 min Really 28
Daughter dies in fire 24 min Really 38
Farrah Wheeler in jail again (May '15) 54 min sue 43
'b'. where he b at ? 2 hr Lola 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reidland Mortgages