i hit it too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Whatever happened to this mid 20's girl named Candice that used to meet anyone for no strings attached sex? Her favorite spot to meet was those storage buildings across from Chongs, she would leave work to come suck you dry and I also met her at southern pride once but it used to be about a 3 time a week thing that she was getting in touch with me thru yahoo messenger and wanting to meet. Once I even went to her house while her husband or boyfriend was outta town but normally we used to meet and do it in my truck but I've since found out that I wasn't the only one. Her boyfriends friends used to do it all the time, her and her male co workers used to do it on their lunch, even one of her professors. She drove a little red chevy like maybe a cavalier or something and she's bisexual too. Theres tons of video's and pics going around of her in the act, almost like she wanted to get caught. I heard she's still at it but she's in Paducah now and Noble Park
jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

I know who your talking about, she's from Marshall. I can't count how many times she called me up to come over when her man was gone or if she was out she would always stop by my house and let me do my thing. The very first time I left my webcam on but my screen was off so she couldn't see and I tore it up for about 2 hours straight while I broadcasted it to around 30 local people Lol. She even tried to call me over one night to have sex with her and her man was home, she said he was passed out drunk but I still didn't trust that because she's a screamer for sure. She woke up my neighbors one night and they came and beat on the door to see if everything was ok Lol if anyone knows her then they know that she loves sex and loves sex hard, very hard
I know her well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

I know exactly who u guys are talking about and they are for sure swingers and voyeurs, I know at least 15 guys that were asked by HIM to have sex with his girlfriend, she just went along with it. I know cause I was one of them, I ran into them at a club in Paducah and I was smashed so he saudi could stay at their house so on the way there I sat up front and he toldher to sit on my lap, the entire way home she kept grinding on me. We get to their house and there's a ford explorer there and 2 guys get out but I don't think much about it then she gets in the explorer with the 2 guys and they take off so then I had to ask plus I was drunk so I just ask him where they're going and he said to the local cemetery because those guys are going to f*+k her and I'm like what? Then he asked me if I wanted to and I was like hell yeah, he said good and asked how he wanted to do it and I just said any way she likes it. He then said she likes it rough and to be blindfolded and tied up and I asked one more time if he was serious and he said of course but it's our secret. So I stripped down to my boxers and waited on the couch, she came in and they both went to the bathroom and I assume she took a bath because he brought her out with one of those sleeping masks on and nothing but a towel, he walked her in front of me and stopped to take her towel off and she was still wet from the bath and you could tell she was freshly shaved. I sat her on the coffee table right in front of me and ate it until my mouth hurt. Then she says take me to the bedroom, so I lead her to the bedroom and she's completely naked except for a blindfold then he comes in there and ties her hands to the bed post with what looked like silk ties or something. I ask him one more time if he's for real about me doing this and he said ask her and she spreads her legs and starts begging for me to f*+k her so I do and I do it hard while he's watching from just a few feet away I'm slamming it and she's going nuts telling me harder and deeper so I put her legs up on my shoulders and start giving it everything I got, she cums multiple times and I'm about to so I slow down and she grabs me and yells at me to keep f*+king her so I do then 15 minutes later he walks out of the room and it's just me and her going at it and that's when she tells me about all the other guys that he makes her sleep with and that he used to really get angry if she refused so she just went along with anything. They are the real deal if your looking for fun with no strings attached, the next time I met her it was just me and her and he was no where around but he once again was the one that contacted me and told me to meet Candice at a location in Murray at a certain time and when I asked why he said merry Christmas and have fun with her. Since then I've talked to alot of random guys that have similar stories about them, and age, looks, money or any of that matters. He let one of his friends stay the night and made her seduce his friend and they had sex while they were allin the same bed then they get up and Candice and her boyfriends friend shower together then they all 3 go to the lake and Candice and the other guy stay in the water while her boyfriend stays out and let's them mess around and she ends up getting the bottoms to her bikini ripped off and lost so they stayed in the water until dusk doing god knows what. Then she rides home on his lap without any bottoms on and then her boyfriend tells his friend to call another guyover and theycan run a trainon her and he leaves so hisfriend calls up another co worker and he comes out and they have a 3some all night long while her boyfriend just left for the night knowing other guys were at his house sleeping with his woman.
10inch 4 her

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

There used to be a group of girls that came to every male review show (I am a male dancer) and we used to always stay at Escape Bed & Breakfast in Paducah and yes there was a hot lil thing named Candice that would always come back with us and join us in the hit tub with a few of her friends. You can tell that she eats sleeps and breathes sex cause we would pass her around the hot tubs while some of us would be in bed with her friends then they would switch and she would get in bed but she never missed a show and she slept with every dancer even a midget once. 3 of us went back to her house one night and had sex with her in their bed, on their couch, in their tub and shower, on their kitchen counters and even in the living room floor. Her boyfriend she said got home around 9am and she kept us there until 8:45, then she still wanted more sex on the way back to Paducah so 2 of us pass her around the car and we get back to the bed and breakfast to find everyone asleep except she starts with us 3 first and gives every dancer there blowjobs and swallowed everytime, even the guys that her friends had slept with, she crawled under the covers and started going out it while they were asleep. We've came to Paducah 5 times now and everytime has been the same, I got her number and she's the first person we all call when we get there cause it's well worth it and the sex is amazing. U can take videos, pictures or anything of her and she don't care, now her friends are a little more discreet but she's out to have fun. And we try to give her all the fun she can handle :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Reidland Discussions

Search the Reidland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WPSD - omg 5 min Calie 5
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 min Flint hill bandit 1,036
Parkview nursing home (Sep '13) 8 min Calie 125
jeremy williams 10 min me 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 17 min Analog man 680
~~Song Title Game~~ (Jan '13) 40 min Analog man 3,514
Weekend Lone Oak Softball tournament 58 min Really 85
•••
•••
•••
Reidland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••