Rehoboth's 'Old Fart' fixture arrested

Rehoboth's 'Old Fart' fixture arrested

There are 5 comments on the www.delmarvanow.com story from Jul 10, 2011, titled Rehoboth's 'Old Fart' fixture arrested. In it, www.delmarvanow.com reports that:

After a run-in with police, Nick Pappas' fart machine is silenced. Pappas, 81, is known for walking the Rehoboth Beach boardwalk in his "Old Fart" T-shirt and "Geezer Crossing" hat, clad with his noise machine, which emulates flatulence at the touch of a button.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.delmarvanow.com.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 10, 2011
What?! Seriously?! You have to be shitting me.(pun intended)

A lifeguard, who obviously has no sense of humor and nothing better to do, calls the cops on an old man because....he didn't obey the lifeguard is what it boils down to.

And the cops have nothing better to do than haul this poor old man to the clink? No real crime in that gay little town?

I wonder what this 'lifeguard' would do if he had to rescue someone in the water and they did a real fart? Would he let them drown? Have him arrested when they got to shore?

Or maybe this 'lifeguard' is just jealous because he himself can't fart. Because of his lifestyle it just goes 'whoosh'? lmao I bet that's it.

His boyfriend just wore out his 'pucker power'. lol.

My God, what a joke. Lifeguard, town and keystone kops. Just one more reason I'm glad I don't go to gay town. Losers.
Dean

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Jul 10, 2011
You are 100% right about the security(Lifeguards and police)I won't go near the beach anymore) in this nation ! They don't use common sense ! My neighbors angry because I would not sell them our house(I had open heart surgery),She went to state police at barracks X and told them many lies(EX'they said I told deer to eat their flowers)Sounds crazy but police came out with K-9 dog and police car back up 3 time on Carols lies)NO EVIDENCE,NO CHARGES NO FACTS BUT PUT MY NAME ON A POLICE REPORT for no reason but TO MAKE CRAZY CAROL HAPPY BECAUSE SHE WOULD GO TO POLICE STATION YELLING LIKE A CRAZY WOMEN(should have taken her to doctor for exam),HOPING POLICE WOULD SHOT MY FAMILY(she admited)! I had to get lawyer and call States DA office to make them use common sense and realize she was a sick disturbed person that needed help! POLICE NEED TO USE COMMON SENSE !

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 11, 2011
oh god
pat

Easton, MD

#4 Jul 14, 2011
Dean you really need to let this go, it's going to make you sick and when you post this story for every issue it makes you look ku ku for co co puffs!
Jasper

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#5 Jul 19, 2011
This guy caused no trouble for anyone, this life guard like so many that gets a little power,.went over board and abused it!You wanta talk about old farts ! I have two neighbors in Somerset county Carol and her husband,angry becasue they could not buy our home. They started calling state police and telling lies(proved in court)stupid lies like I told deer to eat their flowers/had a flat on vacation in Florida called police told them I must have fllowed them from Maryland(like no one ever had a flat)! Police, like crazy kids with no common sense come out ot my home 3 times with K-9 dogs and police car back up,harassed my old sick wife until she had a stroke,
ALL ON CAROL'S LIES NO EVIDENCE<NO TRUTH,NO CHARGES BUT PUT MY NAME ON A POLICE REPORT FOR NO REASON ! MAKES ME WONDER WHY I FOUGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY IN COMBAT AND CAME HOME WOUNDED WHEN POLICE DON'T EVEN WORK ON EVIDENCE AND USE COMMON SENSE !THEIR 44 YEAR OLD SON KEVIN CAME TO OUR HOME TOLD MY SICK WIFE HE WAS GOING TO KILL US BECAUSE HIOS MOTHER DID NOT LIKE US, POLICE DID NOTHING,WOULD NOT EVEN SEND HIM HOME !(ALL ON 911 RECORD)
I CALLED THE STATE DA OFFICE AND GOT A LAWYER)(800 dollars wsted because police did not use common sense).YES, POLICE DO DESTROY PEOPLE"S LIVES AND REPUTATION FOR NO REASON !
TOOK ME 68 YEARS TO REALIZE POLICE WILL DESTROY ANYBODY WITHOUT EVIDENCE OR FACTS! MAKES OYU WONDER HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE IN JAILS IN HTIS COUNTRY !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sussex Co. Uber Driver Accused of Burglarizing ... Mar 18 Larry 1
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Mar 18 FCM will save us eh 23
News Lake-based water opposed (Oct '11) Mar 12 drink the soup 18
News Del. gay man pleads not guilty in alleged polic... Mar 1 Marcavage s Emission 2
News Transgender women go topless at Delaware beach (Jun '10) Feb '17 Topless Phart 55
Tom Patterson Landlord-rental property feedback (Nov '09) Jan '17 Anonymous 5
Lewes Music Thread (May '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 22

Rehoboth Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rehoboth Beach Mortgages