SUSSEX: Motorcyclist dies in Route 1...

SUSSEX: Motorcyclist dies in Route 1 accident

There are 5 comments on the The Daily Times story from Sep 2, 2008, titled SUSSEX: Motorcyclist dies in Route 1 accident. In it, The Daily Times reports that:

REHOBOTH BEACH - A Pennsylvania man died last night in a motorcycle accident as he sped northbound on Coastal Highway to elude two Dewey Beach police cars that were trying to stop him for speeding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times.

Mel

Lewes, DE

#1 Sep 2, 2008
RIP
Brittney

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 4, 2008
this was a great friend of mine and he will truely be missed, as for everyone below who is commenting on what they dont know it is ridiculous. yes he was speeding yes he was running from the cops, however it was because he was intoxicated and was over served at a bar and they let him leave. i believe we all know that alcholo effects your judgement. so before the rest of you start posting how stupid he is know this is was a friend of many and never wanted to see anyone upset he always had away to make everyone laugh, he was definetly the life of the party he will be missed by many!!! and never forgotten!!!! RIP WARREN
Katie

Rehoboth Beach, DE

#4 Sep 4, 2008
I am absolutely appalled at the things some of you people are saying. Did you ever stop to think that friends and family of his were probably going to read this?? We are all dealing with a great loss....Warren was a great friend to many people and we are very saddened that he has died in such a careless accident but it certainly does not give ANY of you the right to judge him or his actions. Didn't your mothers teach you "if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all?" Keep your biased opinions to yourself. Thank you.
RIP Robert Warren Cayton. You were a GREAT friend I will always miss you. xoxo
Alex Russia

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Sep 8, 2008
Warren was my good friend.I will miss you.
RIP
Greg and Janet Cayton

Three Rivers, MI

#6 Sep 8, 2008
We didn't know Bobby that well, but we know and love his parents, they are our cusins, and are great people. They are going through a very hard time right now. Our hearts and prayers are with Bobby's friends and family. This was a terrible accident, and NO ONE has the right to condemn him. May you Rest In Peace Bobby, we know you are in a better place now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Extremely hairy men at beach (Apr '15) Oct 5 Denny 4
Millsboro Music Thread Sep 19 Musikologist 1
Lewes Music Thread (May '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 25
tents Aug '17 beachgoer 1
Rusty Rudder Owner (Jul '12) Aug '17 Ralph 11
News Lake-based water opposed (Oct '11) Aug '17 xpensive 2 clean 26
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Aug '17 diversion 32

Rehoboth Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance