Turkey on gas grill burns trailer in ...

Turkey on gas grill burns trailer in Rehoboth Beach

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 28, 2008, titled Turkey on gas grill burns trailer in Rehoboth Beach. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Authorities say a fire caused by a propane gas grill being used to cook a turkey heavily damaged a house trailer in Rehoboth Beach .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Horse with no name

Baltimore, MD

#1 Nov 28, 2008
Ummm, cooking a turkey on my grill. I should of thought of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sussex Co. Uber Driver Accused of Burglarizing ... Mar 18 Larry 1
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Mar 18 FCM will save us eh 23
News Lake-based water opposed (Oct '11) Mar 12 drink the soup 18
News Del. gay man pleads not guilty in alleged polic... Mar 1 Marcavage s Emission 2
News Transgender women go topless at Delaware beach (Jun '10) Feb '17 Topless Phart 55
Tom Patterson Landlord-rental property feedback (Nov '09) Jan '17 Anonymous 5
Lewes Music Thread (May '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 22

Rehoboth Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rehoboth Beach Mortgages