Motorcyclist Flees Police, Dies In Del. Crash

Full story: NBC 10 Philadelphia

Delaware State Police said Pennsylvania man was killed in a motorcycle accident while fleeing Dewey Beach police officers who were trying to stop him for speeding.
Comments
1 - 20 of 120 Comments Last updated Sep 22, 2008
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
So sad

Kutztown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

when are these kids ever going to learn? Most of the kids today have those Ninja type bikes. They are usually reckless and rude. This gives all the other riders like myself a bad name. A few years ago I was in my motor home passing a slow moving tractor trailer on the interstate. All of a sudden in-between us came 3 Ninja's, about 80-100 mph or so. Once I noticed them they zig zagged in and out of the traffic in front of us recklessly. Just 2 weeks ago there were 15 of them doing 100 mph or so on a bypass and 3 of them collided. They need to slow down and abide by the laws everyone else does.
Juror On The Case

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

This young mans life was paid for the price a a dern speeding ticket. IT MAKWS NO SENSE.. He should've just STOPPED!!! a senseless death... RIP
JPS

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

No sympathy.
An absolute FOOL.

And, if, instead of hitting a van, the biker (at 100 mph) hit a child?
Better for this biker to 'self-eliminate' than to place us all at risk.

Good riddens to bad rubbish.
NWO

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

Natural selection at it's best.....
Montague

Delavan, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

So sad wrote:
Most of the kids today have those Ninja type bikes. They are usually reckless and rude.
Assault Ninja Bikes and Assault Motor Homes need to be banned or at least taxed as non-necessary recreational vehicles. Nobody needs a Ninja bike or motor home, those are not the normal conveyance of the day, taxing their use shouldn't be a problem for those that can afford to buy them.
BRH

Long Valley, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

What a shame. I actually saw this person and the persuing police chase from my front porch. I couldn't beleive how fast he was going, I had a feeling it would end up as a fatality. Thank God the driver of the van or an innocent by-stander didin't get hurt.
Keith

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

Lets see how are they going to blame the police for this one mmmm im sure they will think of some way he played the LIFE and lost badly

As homer Simpson would say

MMMMMM ROAD PIZZA
Keith

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

OOPS He played the GAME OF life
ne philly

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Should have stopped
John

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

Just another example of thinning the herd. If it wasn't this he probably would have done something else stupid, like whiz on the electric fence.
kayc

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

So sad wrote:
A few years ago I was in my motor home passing a slow moving tractor trailer on the interstate. All of a sudden in-between us came 3 Ninja's
oh my how did you survive the wrath of 3 whole ninjaz??

and btw whos gonna pay for the damage caused by the bike. i know the kid died and all but he still dented up the guy's boat. he obviously didn't care enough for his own life, why would we?
Montague

Kutztown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

I could care less what anyone has or who can afford what. If you can afford it, and you earned it, good for you or anyone else. As a matter of fact, I paid plenty tax on my vehicles (especially the motor home), plus I pay by the weight in a yearly registration. So take your pipe and shove it!
NWO

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

kayc wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my how did you survive the wrath of 3 whole ninjaz??
and btw whos gonna pay for the damage caused by the bike. i know the kid died and all but he still dented up the guy's boat. he obviously didn't care enough for his own life, why would we?
Maybe they were Japanese Musketeers.....
Fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

Good riddance, at lest this moron didn't kill any innocent person, better him than an innocent person.
Ryan

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

Oh well...thats what you get for being stupid. No sympathy here

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

darn i wish i lived in delaware... they just saved a fortune on trying and convicting this retard. Wish our cops brought more bags in and fewer suspects.
no sympathy.

my only sympathy goes to the cops who had to interrupt their regular work to chase this chimp.

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

i forgot to say...
the ignorant parents that created this asset to society should be FORCED to pay for the detailing of the man's van to remove the (unused) brains from the side.
we could make america great if we just punished the bad people.
first off

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

republican_bob....how dare you 'blame' the parents. IDIOT. The man's 'estate' will pay for the damages caused to the other person's property due to the reckless driving of the guy that died.

We have 'free will' so stop blaming parents for their adult children's bad behavior.
BRH

Long Valley, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Keith wrote:
Lets see how are they going to blame the police for this one mmmm im sure they will think of some way he played the LIFE and lost badly
As homer Simpson would say
MMMMMM ROAD PIZZA
You should see the comment some person with a lot of pent up aggression left on the WBOC web site. WBOC is a local TV network on the Delmarva Peninula. I have a house in Dewey Beach and see the police in action all the time. They do a terrific job keeping the area under control when the weekends bring in thousands of drunken co-eds.
Montague

Delavan, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

republican_bob wrote:
we could make america great if we just punished the bad people.
I would pick on you, but it's not polite to pick on the retarted. And before anybody's chain jumps the sprocket, not all retarted people are bad, so they don't all need to be punished so that "we could make america great".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Search the Rehoboth Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Beach Bound Auto Sales (Oct '08) 5 hr Jason 20
In an effort to reduce the cost of public works... Jul 13 Concern Tax Payer 1
A More Family Friendly Dewey Beach Jul 11 Gil Hofheimer 1
Lewes resident graduates from FEMA Corps; to be... Jun 24 22 Ski Doo 1
More thoughts on RV park Jun '14 Jonny Leakyscrotum 2
Rehboth Beach Art Gallery Owner/Director Eric D... May '14 Tommy 1
Celia Givens May '14 mom 1
•••
•••