Dewey faces uphill battle in recruiti...

Dewey faces uphill battle in recruiting guards

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Times story from Oct 20, 2009, titled Dewey faces uphill battle in recruiting guards. In it, The Daily Times reports that:

DEWEY BEACH -- Beach Patrol Captain Todd Fritchman faces an uphill battle recruiting new lifeguards this spring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times.

candid camera

Glendora, NJ

#1 Nov 7, 2009
I have been going to Dewey since I was born. My kids have been going since they were born. I have never seen the stands stretched out like they are now. I was DBP for 2 seasons, and it was hard enough with stands at every block. Well trained only gets you far with stands every 2 blocks? When they also cover the Bay? Get real and give the Lifeguards a chance to do their job! Give them the pay and stop the personnel cuts, it will hurt the families and their kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Patterson Landlord-rental property feedback (Nov '09) Jan 4 Anonymous 5
Lewes Music Thread (May '12) Dec 17 Musikologist 22
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Oct '16 just 4 developers 25
News Police looking for wanted man on theft and burg... Oct '16 The Punisher 1
abuser and robber comes to your home (Feb '16) Oct '16 Survivor 6
We saw something on Dewey beach, Tues 8/9/16. Aug '16 Mongohio 1
News Lake-based water opposed (Oct '11) Jul '16 water reservoir e... 20

Rehoboth Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rehoboth Beach Mortgages