REHOBOTH: Lewes teen killed in Covent...

REHOBOTH: Lewes teen killed in Coventry Road crash

There are 3 comments on the Delaware Coast Press story from May 9, 2009, titled REHOBOTH: Lewes teen killed in Coventry Road crash. In it, Delaware Coast Press reports that:

A Lewes teenager was killed early this morning when her sports utility vehicle went off the road and struck a tree, Delaware State Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Delaware Coast Press.

UPSET PARENT

Germantown, MD

#1 May 11, 2009
My heart goes out to the parents of jordyn. However this group of teens has been out of control for a long time. It is sad to see this tragic ending but i question if the alcohol and drug abuse will even stop for a weekend. Wawa is full of underage teens drinking and selling drugs everyweekend and 7 days a week during the summer. Please people wake up and talk to these kids!!
stop the insanity

Germantown, MD

#2 May 14, 2009
I have heard these girls are party animals drinking and smoking pot every weekend with little regard for the law or safety of thers on the road. Where were the parents that these girls are out at 1:30 am??? Nothing good happens that late at night.
Joe

Lewes, DE

#3 Jul 4, 2010
you guys no nothing if you don't no the fax then don't say anything these were all good girls !!!! I new all of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Apr 23 Flint 23
News Tax Benefits Entice New Residents to Coastal De... Apr 21 Sheri Jane 1
abuser and robber comes to your home Apr 8 Native 2
Bad RN Nurse & a con Apr 8 Native 2
Who has REAL scooter knowledge?!?!?!?! Apr 6 ScooterGanster 1
Lewes Music Thread (May '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 21
News Aryan Nations Claims Message Not of Hate at Rally (Sep '10) Mar '16 Traitors 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rehoboth Beach Mortgages