Occupy Wall Street protests, which be...

Occupy Wall Street protests, which began in September in New York City and now occupy major ...

There are 2 comments on the Cape Gazette story from Oct 28, 2011, titled Occupy Wall Street protests, which began in September in New York City and now occupy major .... In it, Cape Gazette reports that:

Occupy Wall Street protests, which began in September in New York City and now occupy major cities across the country, have inspired Delawareans from Wilmington to Bethany Beach to rally against financial inequality in the United States.A Joanne Cabry, chairwoman of Progressive Democrats of Sussex County, plans to take action in Rehoboth Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Gazette.

John Loehr

Lewes, DE

#1 Oct 29, 2011
I need to have Joanne Cabry contact me at [email protected]
I have a very strong direction for OWS, and I have been trying to get the message to them, Michael Moore, etc, but don't know the right way to get the message through. The basis is:
OWS has a great sense of revealing frustrations, but there are alot of people asking what is the expected outcome.
Part of my thinking is to show the financial world how powerful the 99% is:

TARGET BLACK FRIDAY!

Please find a way for Joanne to get my email addres and I will explain the strategy behind BLACK FRIDAY.

Thanks.
John Loehr

Lewes, DE

#2 Oct 29, 2011
I have a very structed direction to all Americans in this simple plan, so please help me get this to the right people in OWS.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake-based water opposed (Oct '11) May '16 Poo 19
Patrick Miller May '16 dghattierdc 1
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Apr '16 Flint 23
News Tax Benefits Entice New Residents to Coastal De... Apr '16 Sheri Jane 1
abuser and robber comes to your home Apr '16 Native 2
Bad RN Nurse & a con Apr '16 Native 2
Who has REAL scooter knowledge?!?!?!?! Apr '16 ScooterGanster 1

Rehoboth Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance