New autos put Dover wheels in motion

Jun 1, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Journal

“The riding position is different and it has driving dynamics like a car, instead of a motorcycle”

A new breed of high-performance, three-wheeled, street-legal vehicles has lawmakers looking to tighten a loophole in the state's motorcycle regulations. via News Journal

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2007
joe magish

United States

#1 Jun 6, 2007
It makes me " SICK" about these "lawbreakers, ooops law MAKERS" that rather than changing laws for the good of the majority try and " TIGHTEN" loopholes as they like to term it, we don't need ANY more tightening of damn government, they need to address new GOOD regulation allowing 4 wheeled electrics and hybrids so we experimenters and people who don't want to waste our money the stupid run public transportation can drive on the secondary road system, without having to cut off a honda motorcycle and weld it on to a vw rear end. Three wheels are ok too, just stop lookming over our shoulders but it is sad that we MUST have them because FOUR wheels can't be put on the road ! Gov'tis keeping us down again but don't see these dangerous hotrods on the highways with tiny tires or huge tires, jacked up frames compromising saftey issues including lighting , braking , stability, steering tremendously LOUD mufflers they all just go down the road with their cracked windshields and bald tires and lawmakers want to close loopholes for normal low profile citizens like us, bull !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scooter & bicycle accident Near K Mart Rehoboth... Aug 22 easternshoreldy 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lewes, DE (Aug '10) Aug 17 L. Mauro 17
Leo Albert Majors Jr., Orioles, Ravens fan Aug 9 Pat and Chuck Dorn 1
Cops: Hungry Burglar Cooked Crabcakes Aug 6 Ex Senator Stillborn 3
Review: Beach Bound Auto Sales (Oct '08) Aug 6 Johnny 21
Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Aug 5 region steals Hal... 12
In an effort to reduce the cost of public works... Jul '14 Concern Tax Payer 1
•••
•••
•••

Rehoboth Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rehoboth Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••