Transgender women go topless at Delaw...

Transgender women go topless at Delaware beach

There are 54 comments on the KOMO story from Jun 3, 2010, titled Transgender women go topless at Delaware beach. In it, KOMO reports that:

Rehoboth Beach in Delaware isn't a topless beach - but a few transgender women caused a stir by treating it like one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOMO.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Jun 3, 2010
Oh so we'll have to look at fake breast at the beach now?

That's unheard of! Unbelievable.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#2 Jun 3, 2010
"Since they have male genitalia, they can't be charged with indecent exposure for showing their breasts."
Is it just me or is that just gross?
Pretty Feet

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 3, 2010
i bet they were the Best boobs money can buy!
hee hee
U Go girl!! or boy?
:O)

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#4 Jun 3, 2010
"A little from column A, a little from column B"

-- Grampa Simpson

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#5 Jun 3, 2010
Trans women don't need silicone to have breasts, folks.
Hippichick wrote:
"Since they have male genitalia, they can't be charged with indecent exposure for showing their breasts."
Is it just me or is that just gross?
It is gross, Hippichick, on two counts. First is the obvious sexism and misogyny that allows men to bare their chests but prohibits women from doing so. Second is the ridiculous laws that force people with female brains and female appearance to be legally male until some sort of surgery because [snark] ya gotta remove that penis because everyone knows that little piece of meat is the most important thing in the world and defines the totality of a person's being [/snark].

I suspect these trans women were making a political statement by their actions but the original story from Fox News (of course) missed the point altogether - or they chose to ignore it. Trans women are primarily women. trans men are primarily men. To treat them otherwise is oppressive and unfair.

At least this news station gendered the women correctly. I'm grateful for that, at least.

South Bend, IN

#6 Jun 3, 2010
The trouble with transgenders is you don't know what to not stare at.

“Out in the West Texas”

Since: Mar 08

town of El Paso

#7 Jun 3, 2010
Reminds me of when I had a Trans Am. I always felt kind of funny taking the top off and handling the stickshift.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Jun 3, 2010
This is an outrage...Is there no topless beaches in Delaware?

rebecca in conyers

“Always consider the dragon ...”

Since: Apr 09

If you live near her.

#9 Jun 3, 2010
A boob is a boob ......

“behind curtain #1”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#10 Jun 3, 2010
We know where the police chiefs mind is at_"no need for a special law for this." he said.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#11 Jun 3, 2010
Emelye Waldherr wrote:
<quoted text>
It is gross, Hippichick, on two counts. First is the obvious sexism and misogyny that allows men to bare their chests but prohibits women from doing so. Second is the ridiculous laws that force people with female brains and female appearance to be legally male until some sort of surgery because [snark] ya gotta remove that penis because everyone knows that little piece of meat is the most important thing in the world and defines the totality of a person's being [/snark].
I suspect these trans women were making a political statement by their actions but the original story from Fox News (of course) missed the point altogether - or they chose to ignore it. Trans women are primarily women. trans men are primarily men. To treat them otherwise is oppressive and unfair.
At least this news station gendered the women correctly. I'm grateful for that, at least.
The correct headline should read:

"Transgender men pretending to be women go topless at Delaware beach"

The reporters got the gender of these mutilated men wrong. These are not transsexuals (women born with the wrong parts without any choice), but transgenders (men who pretend to be women by choice, who start out with a healthy male ego and systematically destroy it). In my activism work, I only support those with the birth defect of TSism without supporting TGs or other LGBTs. It is men like these with normal bodies and masculine brains who choose to defy their natural male sex and masculine gender and their antics like these that cause true-transsexuals to be hated.

You are right that genitalia doesn't define who you are. However, ALL true-transsexuals want the correct parts. They get the surgery below because they already ARE women, not to become women. Whether they can get/afford surgery is another manner. Unlike true-TSs, transgender men like these enjoy having a penis and using it, and keeping their male privilege. If you derive pleasure from having a penis physically attached, you are not a transsexual woman, but a type of chosen male queer known as a transgender. And such queers constantly lie and pretend that transsexuals are in their community when most true-TSs want little to do with their kind. One indicator to help determine who is who is their attitudes about homosexuality and sex in general. True-TSs react about the same or more conservative than society at large in such areas. Fake TSs (TGs) are nearly always more pro-gay and more sexually active than average women.

It is hard to believe that these men could afford to mutilate themselves with breast surgery, but could not afford to get their sex corrected. Yes, I said mutilate, since if you are not born with a female brain, then any surgery to become more feminine is mutilation at best and perversion at worst. Getting top surgery and refusing bottom surgery proves they are not women, but sexist men who think women have it easier and who want to steal the rightful place of women while maintaining male privilege and function. It is important to them to have large breasts (to attract men) while having usable male parts (for male on male sex). Yes, you can get breasts from hormones, but rarely large ones, and at the cost of male sexual function.

Contrasting true-TSs, transgender males pretending to be women are far more likely to be picked up for prostitution (male prostitution at that), sex crimes, indecent exposure (of their manhood), and even child molestation. I have not read one account of any true-TS woman committing a sex crime on a child or teenager, but I've read about several pseudo-TS males doing so. Unlike with true-TSs where it is about comfort, fitting in with others, and being authentic, with the TGs, it is nearly always about covering their male homosexuality, running from their self-hate, sexual motives, or getting attention.

Since: Aug 09

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jun 3, 2010
DaveMC wrote:
This is an outrage...Is there no topless beaches in Delaware?
Rehobeth Beach is very strict. They don't allow dogs on the beach or on the freeking boardwalk in season. For that you have to walk about half a mile south and use Dewey Beach, but even there only before and after the main beach day hours (again, in season.)

In spite of this, the gay area on Rehobeth Beach is called Poodle Beach. Rehobeth and Dewey are becoming less gay and more alcoholic, college student in nature, imo.

I don't know if Delaware has any nude beaches, but I think people should be able to make up their minds. All this hemming and hawing and sawing makes me slightly uncomfortable.

Since: Aug 09

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jun 3, 2010
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Jesus Christ, no matter how insane your ideas it shouldn't take a dissertation.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#14 Jun 3, 2010
Isn't it cold in Delaware.

Wasn't that where that 50 y o woman manged to keep herself naked while gardening after complaints.

Actually, I would just advise the plasmatic approach.

As the lead singer did, put a plaster over the nipples.

Nipples seem to be the most indecent thing going these days. Even worse than all the violence hammered into children through tv.
rut ro rorge

United States

#15 Jun 3, 2010
neuters go wienieless
justanothereader

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jun 3, 2010
O yay,
now there will be MORE tourons clogging Delaware roads coming to gawk at the strange while getting a tan.
*sigh* I guess winter will come soon enough.
Russ

AOL

#17 Jun 3, 2010
Free titties are free titties.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#18 Jun 3, 2010
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
The reporters got the gender of these mutilated men wrong. These are not transsexuals (women born with the wrong parts without any choice), but transgenders (men who pretend to be women by choice, who start out with a healthy male ego and systematically destroy it). In my activism work, I only support those with the birth defect of TSism without supporting TGs or other LGBTs. It is men like these with normal bodies and masculine brains who choose to defy their natural male sex and masculine gender and their antics like these that cause true-transsexuals to be hated.
You are right that genitalia doesn't define who you are. However, ALL true-transsexuals want the correct parts. They get the surgery below because they already ARE women, not to become women. Whether they can get/afford surgery is another manner. Unlike true-TSs, transgender men like these enjoy having a penis and using it, and keeping their male privilege. If you derive pleasure from having a penis physically attached, you are not a transsexual woman, but a type of chosen male queer known as a transgender. And such queers constantly lie and pretend that transsexuals are in their community when most true-TSs want little to do with their kind. One indicator to help determine who is who is their attitudes about homosexuality and sex in general. True-TSs react about the same or more conservative than society at large in such areas. Fake TSs (TGs) are nearly always more pro-gay and more sexually active than average women.
It is hard to believe that these men could afford to mutilate themselves with breast surgery, but could not afford to get their sex corrected. Yes, I said mutilate, since if you are not born with a female brain, then any surgery to become more feminine is mutilation at best and perversion at worst. Getting top surgery and refusing bottom surgery proves they are not women, but sexist men who think women have it easier and who want to steal the rightful place of women while maintaining male privilege and function. It is important to them to have large breasts (to attract men) while having usable male parts (for male on male sex). Yes, you can get breasts from hormones, but rarely large ones, and at the cost of male sexual function.
Contrasting true-TSs, transgender males pretending to be women are far more likely to be picked up for prostitution (male prostitution at that), sex crimes, indecent exposure (of their manhood), and even child molestation. I have not read one account of any true-TS woman committing a sex crime on a child or teenager, but I've read about several pseudo-TS males doing so. Unlike with true-TSs where it is about comfort, fitting in with others, and being authentic, with the TGs, it is nearly always about covering their male homosexuality, running from their self-hate, sexual motives, or getting attention.
Aren't you just a bit over emotional?
I dont think you can fairly determine if these people were transsexual or not from the article.
Jim Beam

Huntington, NY

#19 Jun 4, 2010
Emelye Waldherr wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiiiiight.....now show us your tits.

South Bend, IN

#20 Jun 4, 2010
This conjures up recollections of that 'pregnant man' story from last year.

Talk about 'things that make you go buhhhh.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Southmayd Nov 22 cheating pos 1
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Oct '16 just 4 developers 25
News Police looking for wanted man on theft and burg... Oct '16 The Punisher 1
abuser and robber comes to your home (Feb '16) Oct '16 Survivor 6
We saw something on Dewey beach, Tues 8/9/16. Aug '16 Mongohio 1
News Lake-based water opposed (Oct '11) Jul '16 water reservoir e... 20
Who has REAL scooter knowledge?!?!?!?! (Apr '16) Apr '16 ScooterGanster 1

Rehoboth Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rehoboth Beach Mortgages