Saltwater Portrait Sherman Ward

Saltwater Portrait Sherman Ward

There are 1 comment on the Cape Gazette story from Apr 25, 2008, titled Saltwater Portrait Sherman Ward. In it, Cape Gazette reports that:

“We were making $100 to $150 a night in the 11th grade - we thought we were Howard Hughes”

Sherman Ward admits to "coloring outside of the lines frequently" throughout his life. via Cape Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Gazette.

animal

Wayne, PA

#1 Apr 26, 2008
I can re-call the band as if it were yesterday, one of the best ever. When his band would preform at the canteen (Seaford firehall) or at SHS I always made it a point to be there to hear them, and it was always packed. Though I will admit most of the time I was asked to leave before it ended. I also remember the old Sinclair the place you could find some of the beat cars in Seaford (for racing) What memories this article brings back of the 70's era for me. For those of you that have never heard Sherman play you don't know what your missing.
GOOD Luck Sherman!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Scott Roschel, electrician, contracto... (Aug '15) Jan 11 Haha 2
Plowing Jan 5 Samantha 1
Extremely hairy men at beach (Apr '15) Oct '17 Denny 4
Millsboro Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Lewes Music Thread (May '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 25
tents Aug '17 beachgoer 1
Rusty Rudder Owner (Jul '12) Aug '17 Ralph 11

Rehoboth Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance