Two killed in ambulance crash

Two killed in ambulance crash

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Times story from Jun 19, 2008, titled Two killed in ambulance crash. In it, The Daily Times reports that:

LEWES -- Sussex County paramedics are mourning the loss of one of their own. Stephanie Callaway, 31, of Lewes, was killed in a single-vehicle crash around 2:40 a.m. Tuesday, June 17, on Route 24 near the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times.

Knurly

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Jun 20, 2008
We can blame the wreck on Al Gore and his diabolical plan to warm the earth. Al's troupe of plotting floozies have been working overtime to recruit more groupies who have an affection for spewing their brand of environmental fundamentalism. This particular sect of quasi pseudo activists have been lingering on the fringes of the democratic party, clutching their rags of tie dyed bandannas, holding their tongues and waiting for that opportune moment of civilization's impending collapse just so they can turn the knife with righteous pomp and say, "I told you so."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sussex Co. Uber Driver Accused of Burglarizing ... Mar 18 Larry 1
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Mar 18 FCM will save us eh 23
News Lake-based water opposed (Oct '11) Mar 12 drink the soup 18
News Del. gay man pleads not guilty in alleged polic... Mar 1 Marcavage s Emission 2
News Transgender women go topless at Delaware beach (Jun '10) Feb '17 Topless Phart 55
Tom Patterson Landlord-rental property feedback (Nov '09) Jan '17 Anonymous 5
Lewes Music Thread (May '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 22

Rehoboth Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rehoboth Beach Mortgages