REHOBOTH: Restaurateur sentenced for ...

REHOBOTH: Restaurateur sentenced for tax evasion

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Times - Salisbury, Md. story from Dec 6, 2007, titled REHOBOTH: Restaurateur sentenced for tax evasion. In it, The Daily Times - Salisbury, Md. reports that:

The owner of a Rehoboth Beach restaurant was sentenced Wednesday to five months in a halfway house on tax evasion charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times - Salisbury, Md..

Chez

Rehoboth Beach, DE

#1 Jun 20, 2008
He did not deserve what he got. Those guys do a lot for the community and none of their efforts were weighed in.
coyster

Whippany, NJ

#2 Jun 25, 2008
Chez wrote:
He did not deserve what he got. Those guys do a lot for the community and none of their efforts were weighed in.
Well if these guys are the same ones I am thinking they are....they tried to get other establishments in trouble by singing like canaries and what they said wasn't even true. They made other establishments pay tons of legal fees because of the false things they said. That is unacceptable and the reason why they are being scorned by the other residents in the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake-based water opposed (Oct '11) Aug 6 xpensive 2 clean 26
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Aug 4 diversion 32
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Delaware (... (Nov '10) Jul 31 Support Phartss 5
Mcgregor/mayweather Jul 27 Sepafan 1
News 25 Years of Good Food & Good Evenings' Jul '17 Nance 1
Rusty Rudder Owner (Jul '12) Jun '17 Denise 10
News Del. gay man who alleged police abuse found guilty Jun '17 Wondering 1

Rehoboth Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rehoboth Beach Mortgages