REHOBOTH: Restaurateur sentenced for tax evasion

Dec 6, 2007 Read more: The Daily Times - Salisbury, Md.
The owner of a Rehoboth Beach restaurant was sentenced Wednesday to five months in a halfway house on tax evasion charges. Read more
Chez

Rehoboth Beach, DE

#1 Jun 20, 2008
He did not deserve what he got. Those guys do a lot for the community and none of their efforts were weighed in.
coyster

Elizabeth, NJ

#2 Jun 25, 2008
Chez wrote:
He did not deserve what he got. Those guys do a lot for the community and none of their efforts were weighed in.
Well if these guys are the same ones I am thinking they are....they tried to get other establishments in trouble by singing like canaries and what they said wasn't even true. They made other establishments pay tons of legal fees because of the false things they said. That is unacceptable and the reason why they are being scorned by the other residents in the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Apr 12 which source cleaner 15
News Lake-based water opposed (Oct '11) Apr 4 mike 9
Rehoboth Beach Rental for a week (dog friendly!) (Sep '14) Mar 25 susanhear 2
Review: Beach Bound Auto Sales (Oct '08) Mar 25 Foster_john 26
Men fined for sexual encounter at Massey's Landing Mar '15 Tammy 1
midway tire Jan '15 po'd 1
News More Jan '15 scottius 1
More from around the web

Rehoboth Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]