lakeshore home improvements

Posted in the Rehoboth Beach Forum

New In Town

AOL

#1 May 17, 2008
Anyone know anything about this company? Got an estimate from them. He was nice, but his wife was hanging around wearing what appeared to be stripper attire. I'm not sure what she was doing there? I've heard good things about his work, but I don't need someone's wife hanging around - least of all the carpenter's wife.

I have some references, but others have made similar comments. They liked him, but his wife was a problem. One person claimed she was hitting on her husband and showing up while she was not around. I guess she was hanging around the pool in a string bikini one day while she was in Dover shopping. She returned to find the carpenter's wife in her house walking around with a bikini on.

Anyway, the guy seems honest, and his work is great, but man, the last thing I need are problems with his wife.

Any comments out there???
North Shore

AOL

#2 May 18, 2008
You're talking about Greg Qualls. His work is some of the best I have seen in the area. We hired him awhile back, but we did have problems with his wife being at our house all the time.

My wife and I decided not to hire him again. We went with another company a year later when we wanted more work done on our house. We just could'nt handle his wife and her obscene behavior especially when we had friends or family in town. Her langauage and dress was intolerable.
Love the Sand

AOL

#3 Jun 4, 2008
Greg worked on my garage. I will agree with the last comment about his wife. She was a bit over the top - terrible language and did always seem to be in my driveway at all hours of the day. She is a nice person, but really needs to get a life.
However, in the end, his work was amazing. So, her bad behavior is really a small price to pay for his artistically superior work.
sailfish

AOL

#4 Jun 21, 2008
Don't hire him!! Nightmare. Too slow and.... Wife is TROUBLE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rehoboth Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milton approves fences for water tanks, other s... (May '14) Dec 9 jimtracy 2
Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Dec 3 Lake water so pol... 14
No more bikes on Boardwalk? Nov '14 Wirebead 1
Rusty Rudder Owner (Jul '12) Nov '14 frequent Dewey at... 9
Markell earns award for clean water initiative Nov '14 Mary Valimont 1
Rehoboth touts success of summer smoking ban Oct '14 Taajsgpm 1
Review: Beach Bound Auto Sales (Oct '08) Oct '14 mike g 23
Rehoboth Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rehoboth Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rehoboth Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rehoboth Beach