Jennifer Aniston moving to NY pad

Jennifer Aniston moving to NY pad

There are 16 comments on the NY Daily News story from Dec 14, 2007, titled Jennifer Aniston moving to NY pad. In it, NY Daily News reports that:

“I have confidence in the end of this quarter and confidence going into 2008”

We hear actress Jennifer Aniston finally landed a New York pad. The Emmy-winning "Friends" star looked at and allegedly intends to buy a unit in 1 5 Madison Square North, a residential conversion of an office ... via NY Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NY Daily News.

newtoo

Beijing, China

#1 Dec 14, 2007
they say this so they can sell it
blah blah blah

Beccar, Argentina

#2 Dec 14, 2007
There are reports claiming that Jennifer Aniston bought a $4 million apartment in New York City. However,“Extra” has learned from Aniston’s publicist that the rumors are “not true.”

He goes on to say,“She has not purchased an apartment in New York. She may in the distant future but she doesn't even know what that building is and hasn't even looked at any places yet.”
Sharon

Englewood, CO

#3 Dec 14, 2007
Really, who cares if she buys a place in New York or not!!!!
Blondie

Alexandria, VA

#4 Dec 14, 2007
Oh, Chick Flick.
Our little girl is growing up.
Anyday now, she'll flap her little wings,
and jump the shark.

She may even tell Courteney to shove it,
and wave a fond farewell to them all.

I can see her now, as she skips along the
New York sidewalks, bending over to shovel
up droppings from her faithful doggies.

The pizza parlors had better stock up,
and put extra cheese on top of those
meatball sandwitches.
more of the same

Boston, MA

#5 Dec 14, 2007
Sharon: the seller, if they can link the apartment to someone on TV or well known, they get a better price. Economics and lies.
Sharon

Englewood, CO

#6 Dec 14, 2007
To more of the same. Now that's a thought, I'll try that tactic if I ever have trouble selling my house, LOL. About 3 years ago, I put my then house on the market and it was sold in 8 days for the price that we wanted, what bliss!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8 Dec 18, 2007
blah blah blah wrote:
There are reports claiming that Jennifer Aniston bought a $4 million apartment in New York City. However,“Extra” has learned from Aniston’s publicist that the rumors are “not true.”
He goes on to say,“She has not purchased an apartment in New York. She may in the distant future but she doesn't even know what that building is and hasn't even looked at any places yet.”
That's definately Huvane...wonder why it matters anyway?
thinking out loud

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Dec 28, 2007
Jen stops smoking....
Jen tohave baby
Jen to marry vince
Jen plans to go into directing
jen plans move to chicago with vince
jen plans to move to NY
give me a break so far everything she plans fictional or not falls flat. She directed for a minute..and it was mostly done by her friend whos a real director.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#11 Dec 28, 2007
thinking out loud wrote:
Jen stops smoking....
Jen tohave baby
Jen to marry vince
Jen plans to go into directing
jen plans move to chicago with vince
jen plans to move to NY
give me a break so far everything she plans fictional or not falls flat. She directed for a minute..and it was mostly done by her friend whos a real director.
Ok..not that it matters to me, I like Aniston, but I don't know her-so it doesn't effect me personally. But-I've read your posts-something I do when work slows down..for someone that appears to let's just say "not like" her-you know alot about her..now, I'm not a psychologist-but I'm not a brain surgeon either..I just don't tend to research topics I'm not fond of,as rigorously as you do..

what's up w/that?
just thinking

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Jan 2, 2008
Jon Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..not that it matters to me, I like Aniston, but I don't know her-so it doesn't effect me personally. But-I've read your posts-something I do when work slows down..for someone that appears to let's just say "not like" her-you know alot about her..now, I'm not a psychologist-but I'm not a brain surgeon either..I just don't tend to research topics I'm not fond of,as rigorously as you do..
what's up w/that?
UR way too slow.. get with the program.
The above phrases are either quotes from Ms. Jen herself or from friends or magazines.
keep up. its 2008 ...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#13 Jan 2, 2008
just thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
UR way too slow.. get with the program.
The above phrases are either quotes from Ms. Jen herself or from friends or magazines.
keep up. its 2008 ...
Yeah-slow?;I don't think so-still doesn't explain your fascination w/someone you profess to hate so much..doesn't matter to me either way-I actually have a life!
just thinking

Jersey City, NJ

#14 Jan 2, 2008
Jon Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah-slow?;I don't think so-still doesn't explain your fascination w/someone you profess to hate so much..doesn't matter to me either way-I actually have a life!
sweetie.. you can't hate an inatimate object.

I never profess to hating ms. Jen. In fact b/c of your slow wit...I am forced to waste my time explaining. I could care less about ms. Jen. Hate implies energy wasted. I just have fun bursting the jen idol bubble. you have a hard time dealing with the fact that I shine the light on reality.. thats all. seperate reality from fantasy. get real and read a book.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#15 Jan 3, 2008
just thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
sweetie.. you can't hate an inatimate object.
I never profess to hating ms. Jen. In fact b/c of your slow wit...I am forced to waste my time explaining. I could care less about ms. Jen. Hate implies energy wasted. I just have fun bursting the jen idol bubble. you have a hard time dealing with the fact that I shine the light on reality.. thats all. seperate reality from fantasy. get real and read a book.
Okay-I'm assuming at this point that you're of the female persuasion-as a southern gentleman that curtails the barbs between us lately..as for reality; to the contrary, some of your posts are entirely accurate. I don't have a problem w/that-it's the way you go after some of the others here. There's some nice people here-you can make a point w/o ripping into them if they disagree-surely your own intellect can grasp that. As for reading, I'm not much for it-so while I can't tell you what you should do; I can however suggest, taking it easier on the others this year-I don't mind your point of view & if you hadn't tore into some of the others so, most likely I would've agreed w/you. I gotta get back to work-have a nice day.
just thinking

Jersey City, NJ

#16 Jan 3, 2008
Jon Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text> Okay-I'm assuming at this point that you're of the female persuasion-as a southern gentleman that curtails the barbs between us lately..as for reality; to the contrary, some of your posts are entirely accurate. I don't have a problem w/that-it's the way you go after some of the others here. There's some nice people here-you can make a point w/o ripping into them if they disagree-surely your own intellect can grasp that. As for reading, I'm not much for it-so while I can't tell you what you should do; I can however suggest, taking it easier on the others this year-I don't mind your point of view & if you hadn't tore into some of the others so, most likely I would've agreed w/you. I gotta get back to work-have a nice day.
my my you really are new here aren't you.

these so called nice people have cursed all over these blogs. where have you been for the past three years?

Dont let them fool ya...
Vince Truong

New York, NY

#17 Feb 23, 2008
Get a life people
Monica

Spring, TX

#18 Jan 31, 2009
She and Brad still friends. They can DO LUNCH now. The other is just the baby mama. Jen is his best friend as always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rego-Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News See it: Queens crook sticks tongue out at guard... 17 hr tru dat 1
News Marijuana arrests are not racist Sun Benny 3
News Racist lawyer ripped by colleagues a day after ... Sun Just asking 6
News Robbery suspect hit with murder charges after p... May 18 New Amsterdam 1
News Remember When Part 2.... Real Estate (Oct '16) Oct '16 JimTurano 1
News The Boulevard of Life, Phase 2: DOT's Plan for ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 ted 1
Review: Pery Locksmith (Nov '15) Nov '15 dennetkennedy 1

Rego-Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Rego-Park Mortgages