Tammi Gonzalez
Lol

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Does any one know that cheating wh@re...
Meeeee

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jan 17, 2013
No but I wanna
Lol

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Believe me you don't!! She ugly and has no respect for married man..
JJJ

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Does anybody know Rosa Guerra?
Abc

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2013
Lol wrote:
Does any one know that cheating wh@re...
I know her and agree with you she is a nasty hoe
Lol

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#6 May 28, 2013
She nasty and old.. 2 kids from 2 different guys lets she if she faithfull to the husband she has now
Lmao

Ballwin, MO

#7 May 31, 2013
She is a psychopath! She is obsessed with her current boyfriends baby mama. She has issues big time!
Curious

Ballwin, MO

#8 Jun 4, 2013
Lmao wrote:
She is a psychopath! She is obsessed with her current boyfriends baby mama. She has issues big time!
If she is with the guy why she worried about the baby mama?
Lol

#9 Jun 4, 2013
She probably jealous.. But believe me it won't be long before she screws around.. She worth crap and holds her self up... Can't change a old women like that to a house wife.. Hopefully her daughter don't go down her path.... Psychopath.. That they got married.. She money hungry...
Curious

Ballwin, MO

#10 Jun 4, 2013
That's sad poor guy that she with. He must be dumb. Heard a few things about the daughter but what do you expect with a mother like that.
Lol

#11 Jun 4, 2013
Yup
Friend

#12 Jun 4, 2013
Yup like mother like daughter.. Those people just act so high class but there nothing.. Living off of child support. And don't forget the son... Mother and daughter are money hungry....
Lol

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 10, 2014
The one that was psyco over Roger Rodriguez? And still is? Lol
Curious

Hempstead, TX

#15 Jul 26, 2014
Yes that's her!!
Lol

Austin, TX

#16 Aug 13, 2014
Isn't she married to that billy guy.. He looks half her age
Curious

Austin, TX

#17 Aug 15, 2014
That would be her. Big gap between them.
Tammi

Alice, TX

#19 Aug 27, 2014
Lol wrote:
The one that was psyco over Roger Rodriguez? And still is? Lol
Why would someone be psyco over Roger AKA momma boy, DRUNK, and teeny weeny ;) hes gross. Dont let the good looks fool ya.
Lol

Austin, TX

#20 Aug 28, 2014
Tammi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone be psyco over Roger AKA momma boy, DRUNK, and teeny weeny ;) hes gross. Dont let the good looks fool ya.
Guess it fooled you for being psyco over him.. Just like you are over your new one...
Tammi

Alice, TX

#21 Aug 29, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it fooled you for being psyco over him.. Just like you are over your new one...
And I can still have Roger if I want to. Just get him drunk and he will be in my bed and pee all over it and ill make him buy me and Billy another one just like i have before ;)
Lol

Austin, TX

#22 Aug 29, 2014
Tammi wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can still have Roger if I want to. Just get him drunk and he will be in my bed and pee all over it and ill make him buy me and Billy another one just like i have before ;)
It's sad that you have to get someone drunk to be with you in your bed.. But hey if that's the only way you can have someone and to say he bought you an billy a new bed.. No shame for ratchit women like you... Like they say can't change a whore into a house wife.... Just impossible... What a great role model you are to your daughter..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Refugio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Farting 766
Who Knows her? (Mar '13) Jul 27 Bri 17
chris bradford (Mar '11) Jul 27 Cristal 13
anna ibarra from sinton (Nov '13) Jul 27 Purple Penguin 3
monkey (Mar '14) Jul 25 shootingstar 13
Lisa Martinez Jul 25 moe 1957 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Refugio Mortgages