Louisiana town finally ditches "666" ...

Louisiana town finally ditches "666" as area code

There are 25 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Dec 29, 2007, titled Louisiana town finally ditches "666" as area code. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

The village of Reeves, Louisiana, is exorcising itself of its "666" telephone exchange.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knoxville

Gleason, TN

#21 Dec 30, 2007
Knoxville should reserve the number and keep it in standby for the day Victor Ashe returns to town.
newsreader

Spencer, NY

#22 Dec 30, 2007
I thought it was kind of ironic that a town they described as a religious community would have the area code 666. Haha!
Devil

Knoxville, TN

#23 Dec 31, 2007
Awww... I use to love to call all my friends there!!! Tell the mayor I love him...
d man

Medicine Hat, Canada

#25 Jul 31, 2010
yea i think tha fact that they put so much time and effort n2 changin this it completly and udderly f*ckin dumb.. should we go ahead and take tha words "penis" and "vagina" out of tha science books while we're at it? come on ppl, a number really has all of u that butt hurt? grow up and open ur feeble little minds.. its a number for god's sake! jesus himself it up there sayin WTF.

Since: Apr 07

Phillyburbs

#26 Aug 1, 2010
d man wrote:
yea i think tha fact that they put so much time and effort n2 changin this it completly and udderly f*ckin dumb.. should we go ahead and take tha words "penis" and "vagina" out of tha science books while we're at it? come on ppl, a number really has all of u that butt hurt? grow up and open ur feeble little minds.. its a number for god's sake! jesus himself it up there sayin WTF.
Agreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nickie LeJeune (Dec '15) Dec 26 Dr pepper 3
Angele font new man is yuck Nov '16 High maintenance 4
Missy Attales (May '16) Nov '16 Larry rougeau 3
News Seventeen-year-old Derrick Randle was charged w... Nov '16 Rainbow Kid 3
Looking for freaks i Elton (Jan '15) Nov '16 Ladies man 2
Jojo And Stacy (Jun '16) Nov '16 Salt lick 4
Courtney Durio (Jun '12) Nov '16 Lauren 3

Reeves Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance