Reeds Spring Considers Drug Testing S...

Reeds Spring Considers Drug Testing Students

There are 1 comment on the KSPR story from Jun 22, 2010, titled Reeds Spring Considers Drug Testing Students. In it, KSPR reports that:

The Reeds Spring School District is considering a drug testing policy for high school students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSPR.

S TOWN

Forsyth, MO

#1 Aug 1, 2010
LOVE IT! should have been done when i was in school all the kids that did drugs when i was in school there (which i attended my whole life) none of them have went to college and they all that i can see via facebook have had harder lives from the time they graduated and i think this should start in 8th grade. when i was a freshman at reeds in 2004-2005 6 or 7 8th graders went to the hospital because they chose to take pills at school. these kids need to learn sooner better then later that highschool is a very helpful thing in the future it can get u into the best colleges if treated correctly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reeds Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buyers Beware at Summerwinds Resort in Branson,... (Jun '13) Apr 20 Texas 10
Forum that provides objective information witho... (Nov '09) Apr 18 disgruntledresident 75
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Apr 17 Clayton 32
Michael Haygood! (Aug '13) Apr 16 Getting-Around 6
Justice for Jesse Dawson he didn't just die Apr 14 Lastperson2cguilty 2
News Mayor says unnamed billionaire backing Rockaway... Apr 11 Bag of Bones 3
Branson Coupons (Jul '12) Apr 10 disgruntledresident 4

Reeds Spring Jobs

Personal Finance

Reeds Spring Mortgages