Another Child left in a Car
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kendra

Fulton, MO

#21 Aug 14, 2008
local, you mother did what she felt was right.....at least she cared enough to do something, most people would of just turned their heads.....but wal mart should of done something more.....they should of reported it to someone directly to the pd........they should have a log of complaints and so on.....but, when it comes to a life.........the queakiest wheel gets oiled first..........i am a queaker.........and i don't think twice in calling the authorities on anything..........i use to call them in my area, when i was going to confront people myself and just let em know what is going on and (snickering) i was afraid that if i came up missing, they would at least know where to start looking for me........i know they got tired of me, but that is their job......i know, coz years ago, i worked for sheriff's office.........that is what they are there for!!!!!!!!!!
Police Guy

Hartville, MO

#22 Aug 14, 2008
Local wrote:
So in Branson West yesterday an infant was found in a van, the bw pd was called, and they did nothing!!! They chewed the woman's butt and let her go, that was it!!! They didn't even take a statement from my Mother who was the one who found the baby and reported it to Walmart security.
The last time there was a call out there for this the female was placed under arrest. O’ she was placed under arrest by a the Branson West Police. As a cop I always call DFS when something like this happens. If DFS doesn’t want to do anything about it (happens all the time) then what do you want use to do. I cant take custody of the child. Lets also not forget that if the prosecutor doesn’t think there’s enough to file for child endangerment than there is really nothing I can do (except chew there ass out). If this really happened why didn’t your mom request to fill out a statement or complaint form. There is a lot of factors that play into getting a child endangerment charge.
Next time try to know what your talking about before you go and bash the police and how they do there job. Your not out there making these difficult live changing decisions.(that kind of charge can really screw someone’s live up so you better be right when you make that decision) You never know, the next time you make a mistake you well be wanting to get on the Officers good graces. And you know that’s true!
Well I think that should be the end of this topic.
Police Guy

Hartville, MO

#23 Aug 14, 2008
Missouri Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative? Hey I am "CONCERNED" I speak Facts.
Guy, if you really want to make those kinds of comments I think you need to be prepared to back them up. With your facts or your body, one of the two.

You wouldn’t dare make those comments around me are any other officer that’s why your saying it behind a computer. I bet your also a “handcuffed tough guy.” You know what I mean, you get all angry and want to fight AFTER I put the handcuffs on you.

Since: Jul 08

AOL

#24 Aug 14, 2008
You sound like a unprofessional Los Angeles Cop. You don't sound like the handcuff type to me, You sound like a Tazer coward to me.
Question

United States

#25 Aug 14, 2008
Boy Policy Guy, if your through summarizing your feelings.... Based on that attitude and outlook, ain't no way anyone is gonna call you for help.

And I sure don't like (Concerned) eithor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reeds Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am SICK of this FORUM U GUYS TELL LIES ON ME (May '10) 5 hr Brittany Merrill 6
Baseball America Ball Park 22 hr Curious 1
Where is the ghetto in Branson Missouri? (Jan '13) Feb 24 qwerty 11
News Rose sentenced in sodomy case (Jul '12) Feb 23 fragassi 6
Steal Your Dollar City treats employees like CRAP (May '10) Feb 19 jljwonder 21
Looking for Mike Vandergriff Feb 17 First Love 1
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Feb 9 Callja 20

Reeds Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reeds Spring Mortgages