Ava, MO

#2 Jul 31, 2008
RICK FOR SHERIFF.

He isn't suing anyone right now.

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

Since: Jul 08

Strafford, MO

#3 Jul 31, 2008
I know you want to be me, but if you are gonna try and be clever and mess with people's posts, you should check out your links. Nice try though. The ONLY "Skin Is In" that supports Richard Hill, is THIS one with Sheriff Hill's picture and the registered "Skin Is In".
Skin Is In

Ava, MO

#4 Jul 31, 2008
Skin Is In wrote:
RICK FOR SHERIFF.
He isn't suing anyone right now.
RICK FOR SHERIFF

“extra extra read all about it”

Montezuma

#5 Jul 31, 2008
Skin Is In wrote:
<quoted text>
RICK FOR SHERIFF
I get it, you're being sarcastic here. Right on, Hill for Sheriff!!

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

AOL

#6 Jul 31, 2008
Lethargic wrote:
<quoted text>I get it, you're being sarcastic here. Right on, Hill for Sheriff!!
Ya...and someone thinks they are genius messing with the quote button and copying my name. At this point people know who I am supporting.

www.myspace.com/sheriffhill

Montezuma

#7 Jul 31, 2008
Skin Is In wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya...and someone thinks they are genius messing with the quote button and copying my name. At this point people know who I am supporting.
I wouldn't worry about that, they're trying to annoy you more than anything. The most relevant person knows you you support him. Hill for Sheriff!!

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

AOL

#8 Jul 31, 2008
Lethargic wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't worry about that, they're trying to annoy you more than anything. The most relevant person knows you you support him. Hill for Sheriff!!
I know...thanks for that.

AOL

#9 Jul 31, 2008
RICK WITTHUHN, You have all heard about RICK, We would appreciate your vote August 5th

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

AOL

#10 Jul 31, 2008
RE-ELECT RICHARD HILL FOR STONE COUNTY SHERIFF.

THE ONLY MAN FOR THE JOB!!
Skin Is In

Ava, MO

#11 Aug 1, 2008
Skin Is In wrote:
ELECT RICK FOR STONE COUNTY SHERIFF.
www.rickforsheriff.com

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

Springfield, MO

#12 Aug 1, 2008
HILL FOR SHERIFF!!

AOL

#13 Aug 1, 2008
RICK WITTHUHN, You have all heard about RICK, RICK is the change Stone County needs, We would appreciate your vote August 5th for Stone County Sheriff.

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

Rogersville, MO

#14 Aug 2, 2008
Missouri Outlaw wrote:
Sheriff Richard Hill , You have all heard about RICHARD HILL, HILL is the MAN Stone County needs, We would appreciate your vote August 5th for Stone County Sheriff.
13 watcher

Ava, MO

#15 Aug 2, 2008
Taking these antics to www.hwy-13.com will get your accounts suspended there. The tactics you use here are not the type of antics that will be tolerated on hwy 13. Mess up all the quotes you want, and name call all you want, here. But be warned your hwy 13 accounts should always have tact, and be respectful there. Get all your bull out of the way here boys....OKAY?

Now on with the local bashing on the national board, we don't want this crap on our local board.

carry on..........

AOL

#16 Aug 2, 2008
RICK WITTHUHN for Stone County Sheriff, You have all heard about RICK, We would appreciate your vote August 5th

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

AOL

#17 Aug 2, 2008
Missouri Outlaw wrote:
RICHARD HILL for Stone County Sheriff, You have all heard about Sheriff Hill, We would appreciate your vote August 5th
RICHARD HILL for Stone County Sheriff, You have all heard about Sheriff Hill, We would appreciate your vote August 5th

Montezuma

#18 Aug 3, 2008
13 watcher wrote:
Taking these antics to www.hwy-13.com will get your accounts suspended there. The tactics you use here are not the type of antics that will be tolerated on hwy 13. Mess up all the quotes you want, and name call all you want, here. But be warned your hwy 13 accounts should always have tact, and be respectful there. Get all your bull out of the way here boys....OKAY?
Now on with the local bashing on the national board, we don't want this crap on our local board.
carry on..........
Sounds like we should go there. Have to admit it seems true. Mo-Outlaw got reprimanded once, and came right over. Thanks, Grant.

Montezuma

#19 Aug 3, 2008
good form of advertising
Skin Is In

Ava, MO

#20 Aug 4, 2008
It brought Einstein right over fishin for information. Einstein isn't very good at it though, doesn't have the patience and lets people get under his Skin, unlike Skin, I think Einstein has a heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reeds Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lucinda (Cindy) Giese Nov '17 Wgb 1
Joshua and Bambi Jackson Jul '17 Showboaters 1
Arrest of Gladys Gege Laflam Egan (Dec '13) Jan '17 Jed Clampett 17
This is your trespassing warning Egans (Jan '14) Dec '16 Chris Streeter 2
crazy high water an sewer bills in Reeds Spring (Sep '16) Sep '16 candy girl 1
Looking for witches and lesbians????? (Mar '16) Mar '16 Witch 1
Walmart (Feb '12) Mar '16 Witch 8

Reeds Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance