Next Last
Traveler

United States

#22 Dec 1, 2008
Glad to see you're back Airdale.
kendra

Bonnots Mill, MO

#23 Dec 1, 2008
glad to be back....pony man, lol........Missouri is God's country, in my eyes......Missouri is my home sweet home....... they say that they call Missouri the misery state and that all the other states has thrown their rocks in on us, but that is a ok......they can have Louisiana for my part.......and......Louisiana say they grow some of the ugliest people here in Missouri.....lol..........pers onally, I have seen some pretty darn fugly people down yonder too......real ugly ones....just glad to be back home where I belong.........well, here I ramblin' again.........got to get in bed and get some beauty sleep.........since we all are so ugly up here..........dang their hides!!!!!!!!!
Traveler

United States

#24 Dec 1, 2008
The affair continues!
Traveler

United States

#25 Dec 3, 2008
"kendra", 7/11 filly lizard. Sweet! T.S. smiles (quite stupidly in fact). Just out of gas. Let us continue our affair on good vs. evile. Need sleep, toodles.
kendra

Fulton, MO

#26 Dec 3, 2008
i tried to tune in on the other topics, can't find 'em.........poor ole airdale.....left out in the cold as usual......wish i could participate in the activities........wonderful world of the forums......had a horrible day in spfld., met up with the wicked witch of the west, almost called me a liar to my face.......foamin at the bits....kept my cool..........no wonder i stay a hermit of the woods.........people create the person of who i am......lol.........where is duck?????? quack quack..........enough ramblin again......sorry to bore..........just frustrated..........sister says to me, why do you always get into "situations"........ ..people like to pick on me.........was my comment back...later.........usa still rules..........
kendra

Bonnots Mill, MO

#27 Dec 4, 2008
tiny packages are a wonderful thing......got cut off before i could say what i was gonna..........lol......what a fantastic xmas little packages will make for special people. still wish i could find the other topics..........no so much foamin at the bits at this moment........hope the witch slept last night........i didn't.....too busy trying to find cell phone all night,(snickering to self).........called self with land phone and would hear...."save a horse"..........next time around, i'll be able to express what i was going to each person (winks)........don't ya just love it when dorothy goes to kansas with toto !!!!!!!!!! where are those ruby slippers???
kendra

Bonnots Mill, MO

#28 Dec 4, 2008
ps.....usa still rules
Traveler

United States

#29 Dec 4, 2008
Oh "vlad", where are you comrade? Come on back and give us some more of that failed wisdom.
kendra

Bonnots Mill, MO

#30 Dec 4, 2008
oh, my, my, traveler...you do get around.....now you are from hot springs, arkansas..........seen any good horse races??????????
Traveler

United States

#31 Dec 4, 2008
No, but I did see a goat absolutely run off and leave a possum on the way down. What a race!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reeds Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Bakker - Salesman or Kingmaker Tue Likeitis 3
cops at work Mon el politico 1
TV Review: 'Branson Famous' Mon TJAM 13
Bag of Bones Jr Mon Bag of Bones Jr 1
I hate Branson - Do you hate Branson too ? (Jun '10) Sun Bart 75
Sarah Underwood Sentenced today in Springfield Jan 25 justice1 13
so -you want to be a pipeline welder? (Dec '07) Jan 24 munster123 105
Reeds Spring Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Reeds Spring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?