Proud of Rick (candidate Q&A)

Posted in the Reeds Spring Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Branson, MO

#1 Jul 29, 2008
I attended the candidate forum this evening, and Rick Witthuhn did an excellent job speaking and answering questions. We are proud of being supporters of Witthuhn, and congratulations on the new grand son! Our county needs a sheriff that they can depend on to be unbiased, impartial and honest. Mr. Witthuhn fills that shoe perfectly. Again, we are proud of our candidate! Good job Rick! We will be celebrating on August 6!

Branson, MO

#2 Jul 29, 2008
Support Rick Witthuhn for Stone County Sheriff on August 5th to make a positive change to YOUR sheriff's department! Have a sheriff that supports the community, and has a open door policy. A sheriff that encourages citizen input and will LISTEN!

VOTE RICK FOR SHERIFF AUG 5TH
THANK YOU!

Branson, MO

#3 Jul 29, 2008
Skin, I believe you have lost your battle. Your rude and pompous comments are reflective of an administration we as citizens of Stone County are no longer willing to accept. Rick is going to be elected, and thanks to you, he has gained tremendous support. Thank you, your post put us over the top.

Branson, MO

#4 Jul 29, 2008
To all Rick supporters. Call, e-mail and talk to each friend, family member and acquaintance that you have. Let them know how good Rick is and encourage them to vote for Rick! The others will be doing this too. It appears that they have copied every move Rick’s supporters have done. Keep a positive attitude! In a few short days, the change that we desperately want will be a reality.

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

AOL

#5 Jul 29, 2008
SCSO121 wrote:
Skin, I believe you have lost your battle. Your rude and pompous comments are reflective of an administration we as citizens of Stone County are no longer willing to accept. Rick is going to be elected, and thanks to you, he has gained tremendous support. Thank you, your post put us over the top.
And I believe you are delusional. But that's OK. One more week, then we'll see what you have to say.

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

AOL

#6 Jul 29, 2008
First of all, I could barely understand the guy. Secondly, he never answered his question. SOmethin about people could call him if they wanted.
Thirdly, he is NOT the guy to be Stone County Sheriff.
And lastly...I'm glad he had a new grandbaby...maybe it will distract him from his disappointment on Tuesday.
P.S. I was at the forum too.
www.myspace.com/sheriffhill

“extra extra read all about it”

Montezuma

#7 Jul 29, 2008
He will also come closer to resembling Santa in the red outfit come Christmas time.

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

AOL

#8 Jul 29, 2008
Lethargic wrote:
He will also come closer to resembling Santa in the red outfit come Christmas time.
See...there's always a positive to pull from any situation!

AOL

#9 Jul 31, 2008
Rick Witthuhn has it sowed up soley by honesty

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

Springfield, MO

#10 Jul 31, 2008
Missouri Outlaw wrote:
Rick Witthuhn has it sowed up soley by honesty
I didn't realize that Witthuhn "sewed". Do you know this "solely" based on personal experience? Good he'll have somethin to fall back on, Larry.

Skin Is In

Branson, MO

#11 Jul 31, 2008
I always vote for the best Santa look alike.

RICK FOR SHERIFF

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

Springfield, MO

#12 Jul 31, 2008
I always vote for the best candidate!

HILL FOR SHERIFF!!
Skin Is In

Branson, MO

#13 Jul 31, 2008
Skin Is In wrote:
I always vote for the best candidate!
RICK FOR SHERIFF!!
www.rickforsheriff.com
RICK FOR SHERIFF

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

Springfield, MO

#14 Jul 31, 2008
Skin Is In wrote:
<quoted text>
HILL FOR SHERIFF
Skin Is In

Branson, MO

#15 Jul 31, 2008
Skin Is In wrote:
<quoted text>
RICK FOR SHERIFF
RICK FOR SHERIFF

AOL

#16 Jul 31, 2008
RICK WITTHUHN, You have all heard about RICK, We would appreciate your vote August 5th

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

AOL

#17 Jul 31, 2008
RE-ELECT RICHARD HILL FOR STONE COUNTY SHERIFF.

THE ONLY MAN FOR THE JOB!!
Skin Is In

Branson, MO

#18 Jul 31, 2008
You hijacked all topics...turn about...

Rick for Sheriff

“extra extra read all about it”

Montezuma

#19 Jul 31, 2008
So, which are you going to be more proud of next week; Mease, or Witthuhn. I'm predicting Mease.

AOL

#20 Aug 1, 2008
RICK WITTHUHN, You have all heard about RICK, RICK is the change Stone County needs, We would appreciate your vote August 5th for Stone County Sheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reeds Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks in branson 2 hr Now_What 9
Anyone know anything about Robert Sanderson run... Thu getyourfactsstrai... 7
1branson.com altereds posts? (Dec '07) Apr 28 nomenotyou 33
Forum that provides objective information witho... (Nov '09) Apr 28 nomenotyou 11
Kennrth Copeland Gave Keith Moore Jet Airplane (Mar '08) Apr 27 Webby777 128
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) Apr 26 Escape from Branson 28
Fan Apr 15 Gospel Fan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reeds Spring Mortgages