sumchicfromcali

Santa Clarita, CA

#1 Apr 20, 2009
hi im from california and im a single mother of two. Im 30 years old and ive never known my father or his family.. He lives in Reeds spring which is why iim on here typing this. He contacted me years back and we got to know each other, i planned on going out there to meet him and he vanished again..my whole life i grew up just knowing my moms family and now havin my own kids with two different guys one who has just stood up to the plate and i couldnt have got any luckier and the other one i choose not to inform of our daughter.. It really has made a mess of my life growing up wondering why..what have i done that no one in that family has ever tried to find me or contact me.. im at a point in my life that im facing my issues head on .. I have lived a extreme life drugs, prison, being with men who beat me and manipulate me etc.... i just dont know how to go forth with this..how can you live a life not knowing your own daughter..or relative...
Bag of Bones

Kimberling City, MO

#2 Aug 6, 2009
Quote: "how can you live a life not knowing your own daughter..or relative"

Perhaps you answered your own question?

"I have lived a extreme life drugs, prison, being with men who beat me and manipulate me etc.

Im a single mother of two.

..havin my own kids with two different guys one who has just stood up to the plate and i couldnt have got any luckier and the other one i choose not to inform of our daughter."

Maybe after the ' contact ' you mentioned he decided he didn't need any more drama in his life?

Drugs, un-wed mother of two, prison....

...just post his name darling - someone local can tell him you want to be his loving daughter now.
Down South

Laurel, MD

#3 Aug 7, 2009
How is it any different you growing up not knowing your dad; and now raising your daughter to not know her dad.

You are repeating a pattern you, yourself don't like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reeds Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lucinda (Cindy) Giese Nov '17 Wgb 1
Joshua and Bambi Jackson Jul '17 Showboaters 1
Arrest of Gladys Gege Laflam Egan (Dec '13) Jan '17 Jed Clampett 17
This is your trespassing warning Egans (Jan '14) Dec '16 Chris Streeter 2
crazy high water an sewer bills in Reeds Spring (Sep '16) Sep '16 candy girl 1
Looking for witches and lesbians????? (Mar '16) Mar '16 Witch 1
Walmart (Feb '12) Mar '16 Witch 8

Reeds Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance