I gotta question....
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

Since: Jul 08

AOL

#1 Aug 4, 2008
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:50 am Post subject: I gotta question...

----------

How come when Jimmy Walker's son (Jimmy is a big Witthuhn supporter) got a traffic ticket in Branson West the other day, Rick witthuhn and Jimmy Walker went to a Branson West Alderman and tried to get it pulled?

Is it OK to break the law if you are a Witthuhn supporter??
Nora 7

Norwood, MO

#2 Aug 4, 2008
Guess he was calling in his debts already. How many more do you think he owes.
mooutlaw

AOL

#3 Aug 4, 2008
Crites, This whole thing is just Hearsay, Were you there in city hall, I will need some facts since you have such a lousy reputation.

“Information is not knowledge. ”

New Iberia, LA

#4 Aug 4, 2008
mooutlaw wrote:
Crites, This whole thing is just Hearsay, Were you there in city hall, I will need some facts since you have such a lousy reputation.
Hahahaha....You CRACK me up! How come when it comes out of a Rick supporter's mouth you automatically assume it is fact to the point you will publically defend it, but then when a Hill supporter says something you question it immediatly????

I am not saying you shouldn't question it, you should. You should question all of it the same though.

New Iberia, LA

#5 Aug 4, 2008
By the way...Everything on this site is hearsay.
From Walker

Ava, MO

#6 Aug 4, 2008
Mr. or Mrs. skin is in
Since you are so concerned with the facts I would be happy to meet with you at the alderman’s house that we meet. I will tell you in front of him exactly the same thing. My child was issued a ticket. No problem. The charge was not correct. The other problem I had was with the officer admitting to putting the incorrect charge in the ticket and then telling me he would change it later. I am sure you know what type of cars I drive and where I work. If you want the facts I am happy to let you see for yourself exactly what happened. If you let me know when I will be there and you can be a part of the meeting. Also you can come to the meeting I will be at with the city aldermen at the next meeting. Thank you for your concern with this matter and please contact me directly the next time you have a question about my affairs.

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

AOL

#7 Aug 4, 2008
From Walker wrote:
Mr. or Mrs. skin is in
Since you are so concerned with the facts I would be happy to meet with you at the alderman’s house that we meet. I will tell you in front of him exactly the same thing. My child was issued a ticket. No problem. The charge was not correct. The other problem I had was with the officer admitting to putting the incorrect charge in the ticket and then telling me he would change it later. I am sure you know what type of cars I drive and where I work. If you want the facts I am happy to let you see for yourself exactly what happened. If you let me know when I will be there and you can be a part of the meeting. Also you can come to the meeting I will be at with the city aldermen at the next meeting. Thank you for your concern with this matter and please contact me directly the next time you have a question about my affairs.
Hey Walker...it wasn't me that had the questions. You see *I* had all the facts. It's some of Rick Witthuhn's supporters that had questions. I think they all got kinda excited when they thought maybe they could get out of some traffic tickets!!

www.myspace.com/sheriffhill
glass window

Mansfield, MO

#8 Aug 4, 2008
From Walker wrote:
Mr. or Mrs. skin is in
Is it just me or did that not make any sense?

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

AOL

#9 Aug 4, 2008
glass window wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me or did that not make any sense?
Not much.
mooutlaw

AOL

#10 Aug 4, 2008
Practice what you preach Crites, Contact Jimmy next time, You know like you preach about your sheriff, Difference is that Jimmy will answer the phone or for sure return the friggen call
Rascal

Russellville, AR

#11 Aug 5, 2008
In talking with people at the poles when they vote, Hill must be ahead by about 20 to 1 & walking away with it as we expected.
mooutlaw

AOL

#12 Aug 5, 2008
Yea right, Uh how would Nixa know? Funny Man, Rick Witthuhn is going to whip his arse
mooutlaw

AOL

#13 Aug 5, 2008
Skin Is In wrote:
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:50 am Post subject: I gotta question...
----------
How come when Jimmy Walker's son (Jimmy is a big Witthuhn supporter) got a traffic ticket in Branson West the other day, Rick witthuhn and Jimmy Walker went to a Branson West Alderman and tried to get it pulled?
Is it OK to break the law if you are a Witthuhn supporter??
You are a big whiner, How many times do I have to tell you this whole story is hearsay? 2nd hand news is no good, When will you learn, OK OK Give me just a couple facts here and quit trying to dirty up Rick Witthuhns reputation, Rick is a good man and you know it.
Rascal

Russellville, AR

#14 Aug 5, 2008
Hill for another 4 years! Yea!!!!!!!!!!
glass window

Branson, MO

#15 Aug 5, 2008
mooutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a big whiner, How many times do I have to tell you this whole story is hearsay? 2nd hand news is no good, When will you learn, OK OK Give me just a couple facts here and quit trying to dirty up Rick Witthuhns reputation, Rick is a good man and you know it.
Nobody said Rick was not a good man, it is the company that he keeps that makes him look bad and cost him hundreds of votes.
mooutlaw

AOL

#16 Aug 5, 2008
Yea right, Hill keeps real good company, Who knows hes never around

“extra extra read all about it”

Montezuma

#17 Aug 5, 2008
:)

New Iberia, LA

#18 Aug 5, 2008
Lethargic wrote:
:)
It's so quiet.....

Where has everyone gone?

“extra extra read all about it”

Montezuma

#19 Aug 5, 2008
Must be everyones' night to sleep well.

“HILL FOR SHERIFF!!!”

AOL

#20 Aug 5, 2008
mooutlaw wrote:
Yea right, Uh how would Nixa know? Funny Man, Rick Witthuhn is going to whip his arse
You were saying??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reeds Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where in Missouri should I live Fri Jtucktuck 1
Forum that provides objective information witho... (Nov '09) Fri Big 45
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) Fri Big 46
Lucinda (Cindy) Giese Nov '17 Wgb 1
Joshua and Bambi Jackson Jul '17 Showboaters 1
Arrest of Gladys Gege Laflam Egan (Dec '13) Jan '17 Jed Clampett 17
This is your trespassing warning Egans (Jan '14) Dec '16 Chris Streeter 2

Reeds Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance