Comments
41 - 57 of 57 Comments Last updated May 29, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
rcat47

Camp Hill, PA

#41 Aug 26, 2012
Hopefully the trial goes as scheduled; it has been long enough since his arrest, he needs to be before a jury before he dies of old age. His defense strategy is absurd at best. Although I agree that he should have the best defense money can buy; I think he is wasting his money or whoever is footing the bill for this travesty. Let the games begin,or better yet cop a plea. In the end justice will prevail. God Knows what he did and in the end God will be his judge. Trial set for January 8th 2013.
rcat47

Elizabethtown, PA

#42 Sep 28, 2012
Well the DA in Lebanon County finally got it right. One count of criminal homicide for the death of Jewel Schirmer, AB's first wife. Thanks be to God! Thanks to both of the DA offices of Lebanon and Monroe County and to the detectives for all of their hard work in finally bringing AB to justice. I hope he will finally confess his sins and not put his family through any more pain. His daughters and grandchildren need to have closure as well as the rest of us. I would hope he would have the decency to stand up and be a man and take responsibility for his actions and ask God for forgiveness for all of the pain he has caused.
Kat

Stroudsburg, PA

#43 Jan 9, 2013
So the trial started finally Monday jury was chosen and the testimony starte Tuesday. Today was the second day of testimony.
Samantha

Bear, DE

#44 Jan 9, 2013
Kat wrote:
So the trial started finally Monday jury was chosen and the testimony starte Tuesday. Today was the second day of testimony.
Really, "Kat"?
Do you have nothing better to do than stir the pot and state the obvious? Have a little sensitivity. There's several heart broken families behind this case. Gossiping about it doesn't make all of this any easier for us.
nancyann s

Riverside, CA

#45 Jan 15, 2013
hi Sam, i am so sorry sweetie. we moved to california a few years ago. you and alex are always in my prayers. you two were always special to me.i am not in touch with anyone from reeders anymore but my love and prayers go out to everyone.
john

Colorado Springs, CO

#46 Jan 22, 2013
Samantha, I salute your courage in testifying, and in getting on here to defend things. Your mother Cindy, I believe is a secondary sociopath. Your dad's alcholism started things, then the process she went through as she was groomed and then hid her infidelity hardened her heart more and more. Her actions at AB's wifes funeral and no doubt she was cold at your dad's funeral indicate she is now a full blown sociopath. Create and keep distance between you and her. Go to counseling to learn how to deal with your childhood and her and AB's actions. Make sure it is a Christian Licensed Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker though. Your mother has become a user and always will be one. Well, 99% chance she will remain one. But with Christ, she can change, but the Holy Spirit will have to nearly kill her to do it.
Take care of yourself and don't get sucked into her orbit.
rcat47

Lancaster, PA

#47 Jan 27, 2013
The trial is over the verdict is guilty of murder in the first degree, sentencing to take place on March 18th. Guideline for this crime is a mandatory life sentence without the possibility of parole. No winners here , everyone lost something. AB his freedom. His son and daughters lost their mother and father. Samantha & Alex Musante lost their dad & mother and of course Nathan and the Shertzer family lost their beloved Betz. This is a tragedy that did not have to happen.

rcat47

Lancaster, PA

#48 Jan 27, 2013
Dateline will be airing a two hour special in the coming weeks of this story and the families that have been impacted by this travesty.
revinmi

Allegan, MI

#49 Jan 31, 2013
Is this the same a.b. that was raised in Delaware
rcat47

Merchantville, NJ

#50 Jan 31, 2013
That would be the Same AB. Would you care to input.
revinmi

Allegan, MI

#51 Jan 31, 2013
I pastored in DE for a while and had met him. I was shocked when I saw his picture on Greta and felt a bit sick as I heard what had happened.
rcat47

Lancaster, PA

#52 Jan 31, 2013
He ruined a lot of lives & caused so many people such sadness. He is where he belongs now . Such an mevil man. His god will administer his justice upon him.
revinmi

Allegan, MI

#53 Feb 5, 2013
He does not represent the majority of pastors who serve God week after week. I hope you don't allow his sin to affect your view of God. Stay strong! I sense that you are close to the situation whereas I am not. I am an outsider who does not feel qualified to comment too much, but I will pray. I was close to some members of his family. Don't allow someone else to steal your joy. God is good even when man fails!
ca78lm

Lebanon, PA

#54 Feb 6, 2013
Samantha - I met you at Betsy's trial in Monroe Co. I have a 20 yr old daughter, my heart broke watching you testify. You were unbelievably brave in everything that you did.
If there is any bright light in this whole mess, it was you, your strength and courage. Thank you for your testimony. I'm sorry about your mom and dad. Mr. Schrimer should have been stopped in Lebanon county.
I wish you the best for your future. I do see how your mom was seduced, noone should be judging any member of your family. This was a terrible situation, Mr Schirmer damaged most every life he touched.
Rup44

United States

#55 Feb 9, 2013
I've never been so disgusted. The reason he got away with his psychotic behavior for so long is because he was "a man of god" so many sick people use these positions to abuse them. Hope he burns in "hell"
revinmi

Hamilton, MI

#56 May 29, 2013
When does the second trial begin?
Mare

Osceola Mills, PA

#57 May 29, 2013
It was scheduled for November but his attorney stepped down and a public defender was appointed so it is delayed not sure when but probably not this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reeders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 44 min sammy 159
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
Any girls or guys wanna nude skype or come over... Aug 12 Ktim 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Nov '13 dont vote 53
Pastor convicted of first degree murder (Feb '13) Feb '13 rcat47 1
Debate: Abortion Debate - Reeders, PA (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rich 1
•••
Reeders Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Reeders Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••