First Prev
of 3
Next Last
rcat47

Brogue, PA

#1 Sep 13, 2010
May there be justice for his wife and her family who so very much miss her smiling face and her kind words. Maybe we can finally find closure
rcat47

Brogue, PA

#2 Sep 14, 2010
This man victimized many female parishoners over the years Look into those beady little eyes for the answers
rcat47

Brogue, PA

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Anymore victimized women out there by this so called minister speakout now! Send him to hell. Cindy Musante you could be the next victim.
Concerned Citizen

Brogue, PA

#4 Sep 15, 2010
rcat47, it hurts my heart to hear you speak such hateful words. I am someone that is closer to this tragedy than most, and I am all of the words that others have used to describe their feelings in light of these events. The truth is, we don't and never will know what has really happened. We weren't there, and we can't go back in time to get true proof.

I don't know if you're a Christian, but I urge all to remember our teachings sent to us by our Father.

No matter what the outcome of this sad story is in the coming months and years, we are not called judge. We must pray for justice, forgiveness, peace and faith in this and other time of trial.

I know that you're hurt and angry and want answers. But now is the time for family, to come together and ask for healing in our families.

If these things did truly happen, I plead with you to end the cycle of violence and death.

May the peace of Jesus Christ our Lord be with you.
Rose

Buffalo, NY

#5 Sep 15, 2010
Dear Harrisburg, Sounds to me like you are using the name of Jesus Christ and your religious teaching to try and shame others into silencing their feelings. Jesus became angry at sin, and he disliked injustices. Sometimes it takes the emotion of anger to get to the bottom of our feelings.I believe you need to stop the preaching and get real maybe then you can influence others to reach forgiveness. Regardless of what the truth really is, we know that a man of God used his status to commit sin in that he continued his relationship with another man's wife despite the fact that this man in his dispair committed suicide in his office. This preacher then continues move into his house and sleeping in his bed. Who does that!!! A very entitled cold hearted person does that.
rcat47

Brogue, PA

#6 Sep 15, 2010
Rose

Thank You I could of not said it any better myself. Actually I had to delete my answer to Concerned citizen it was not what I would call a very forgiving response.Rose We both lost something very dear to our hearts through the behavior of this man. I think we are aloud to be a little bit angry. Tell me concerned citizen what did you lose. The bible says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Adultery is not good and is even worse when committed by a man of God. Maybe if he was doing the work of the Lord instead of carring on an affair with Cindy, Joseph would be alive today and so would Betz I am a Catholic and I do pray for justice for Betz and Joe. I will be at peace when justice is served. At the end of the day God will get his due.
Concerned Citizen

Brogue, PA

#7 Sep 15, 2010
Absolutely, ab will get his judgement. And so will we. What've I lost? A mother figure eleven years ago, faith in the man who shepherded my flock, a mentor, and most of all a friend. I'm not just some bystander, sticking their nose out there for no reason.

I fail to see how either you or Rose see my remarks as unforgiving, as forgiveness is the very thing for which I've petitioned you. You're right, the bible does call for equal payment for a crime committed against another person.

But in this particular instance at this exact time, I fail to see how that would do anyone any good. You're ready to burn him at the stake, when the fact of the matter is we will never know what really happened.

Please don't mistake my willingness to forgive as a sign of weakness. If he's really done the things that you've gone on ahead been his judge and jury about, he absolutely deserves to be brought to justice.

Until that time, I find it incredibly sad that you in turn demand something from me that you won't give me-- the chance to display my emotions without judgement.

God is our judge-- I know you know.

Once more I feel it necessary to say that I in no way meant to offend either of you or to bring you harm. But please for the sake of ALL people affected by this tragedy, and those in my congregation for whom I stand think of all the perspectives there can be in this time of trial.
rcat47

Brogue, PA

#8 Sep 16, 2010
You ask Rose and I for forgiveness. you have done nothing that needs forgiven, You are a victim just as we are amd our prayers go out for you and your family. You need no forgiveness our anger is not directed towards you or your flock. but towards the man that betrayed our trust and our Faith. He could of just let her leave and come home to her family and faced up to his indiscretions. In a brief moment his future flashed before his eyes and his anger and temper led him to make a wrong decision, He should of just let her leave and come home. There was no reason for him to do what the evidence will prove that he did instead of just letting her leave. In his own words " The man is better off dead " what does that say about his character.

Our heart goes out to you and your family,we hope that yous can find peace and we wish you no animosity. we feel your pain and suffering. Whatever the outcome maybe it is not your fault. You and your family has our deepest sympathy
Concerned Citizen

Brogue, PA

#9 Sep 16, 2010
Likewise to you and yours.

Blessings,

--sb
prayingHARD

Cedar Rapids, IA

#10 Sep 18, 2010
i'm a.b's niece. what my uncle buddy is convicted of is devestating to my family.
i hope that you all pray for justice to be served. i can't see my uncle buddy ever hurting anyone... all we can do is pray for the truth to be known and justice served.
Mary

Houtzdale, PA

#11 Sep 19, 2010
prayingHARD, your uncle has not been convicted, he is accused. The three people who were possibly wronged have family too, they are praying for justice. The grand jury report is pretty difficult to think about. A group of 12 people will decide.
rcat47

Reamstown, PA

#12 Sep 26, 2010
On tuesday at 1pm hopefully AB will do the right thing; which my money is on that he won't. He will make everyone go through the process of a horrific trial. His children and grandchildren will suffer terribly and in the end justice will be served at a very great cost to all of his family and all of the other families involved. God give him the courage and strength to be a real man and take responsibility for his actions and beg for your forgiveness for his sins. Be right with the Lord because the Lord knows all and in the end He will judge us all. May God take mercy on his soul.
rberry

New York, NY

#13 Jun 30, 2011
so, whatever was the outcome of this? Did he stand trial yet? If not, when is the trial?
rcat47

Brogue, PA

#14 Jul 21, 2011
The wheel of justice turns very slowly. His trial date is not set as of yet. His lawyers are presenting motions to the judge to have certain facts excluded from the trial. I think one of the hearings are tomorrow. His lawyers are getting all geared-up for a dog and pony show with national coverage from Dateline,48 Hours, Nancy Grace Good Morning America etc. I think they will be sporting new shoes and suits and makeovers for the trial. It will be their fifteen minutes of fame and then to be forever forgotten.Hopefully when they get done with the preacher, he and his mistress are penniless and he spends the rest of his days looking out barred windows.Hopefully by the time he goes to trial for his second wife's murder Lebanon County will charge him with the murder of his first wife. Hopefully Jewel and Betty will get the justice they deserve.

J M H

United States

#15 Aug 15, 2011
Is a trial set for Aug 18, 2011?
rcat47

Brogue, PA

#16 Aug 25, 2011
No trial date has been set at this time; but he remains in jail without bail
rberry

New York, NY

#17 Aug 25, 2011
thanks for the update. Please post when the trial is set. Also what is a good source to follow this trial?
rcat47

Brogue, PA

#18 Aug 25, 2011
Next Omnibus hearing scheduled for Oct 12th at 9:30 am; it was rescheduled from August. His lawyers are stalling for time evidently. Since his arrest and incarceration there has been nothing released to the media as far as I know; all of the action is between the lawyers filing motions of one kind or another. The investigation of his first wife's death is still under investigation by the Lebanon County DA's office and is progressing.I think once the trial begins The Pocono Record will be the source to follow the trial. It probably will get national attention also so I am told. All of the well known shows were in attendance at the original hearing in September and they are looking at doing a storyline during the trial and after the trial.
rcat47

Brogue, PA

#19 Aug 25, 2011
I will update this post when there is any developments
rberry

Sanford, NC

#20 Aug 27, 2011
Thanks- rcat47

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reeders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joseph Musante (Nov '08) Dec '16 rosemarie cobb 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
Any girls or guys wanna nude skype or come over... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Ktim 3
Pastor convicted of first degree murder (Feb '13) Feb '13 rcat47 1
Debate: Abortion Debate - Reeders, PA (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rich 1
News Food and Beer, One Stop Shop (Mar '11) Apr '11 shirlly 19
News Suicide discovered at Reeders church (Nov '08) Dec '10 rcat47 7

Reeders Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reeders Mortgages