Yacht stops in Erie Basin Marina

There are 20 comments on the Jul 14, 2008, WIVB Buffalo story titled Yacht stops in Erie Basin Marina. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

There's a big piece of bling right down at the Erie Basin Marina and our Newstrackers have heard plenty of rumors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

David Marine City MI

Vermontville, MI

#72 Jul 27, 2008
I saw the yacht on Mackinac Island July 24 and the 25th. I think it left the 26th early morning. Very nice boat. No envy here.
Mackinac Island Visitor

Wixom, MI

#73 Jul 28, 2008
The Yacht was docked at Mackinac Island on Friday, July 25
Curious

Wixom, MI

#74 Jul 28, 2008
http://www.superyachtsociety.com/granfinale/d...

Check out this website for some interior photos of the yacht.
Barry

Traverse City, MI

#75 Jul 29, 2008
The yacht is now in Charlevoix and has been here since July 28.
Barry

Traverse City, MI

#76 Jul 29, 2008
The boat is registered in Kingstown, not Kingsport. Kingsown is in St. Lucia.
funnyguy

Camden, ME

#77 Jul 29, 2008
HECK I own a yacht also its a 16 ft i use it for fishing it gets me around & im satisfied who needs a big one that takes 2000 gallons of diesel fuel just to go from chicago to buffalo yup its quite a cruise have fun
Fred Hollander

San Francisco, CA

#78 Aug 1, 2008
It is now in Sheboygan, WIsconsin. It is breathtaking.
Pfft

Buffalo, NY

#79 Aug 2, 2008
You people need a friggin life!! Get a more interesting hobby. Keeping tabs on someone else's property is downright pathetic!!
Danielle

Sheboygan, WI

#80 Aug 2, 2008
Gran Finale wrote:
The owner of the 'Gran Finale' is John Teters.
No that is a recreational boat built in 1988. Check your facts man.
Anonymous

Monterey, CA

#81 Aug 8, 2008
Ok, I'm going to say this once and I'm telling the truth. The owner of the boat is not Ivana Trump, not the owner of Microsoft, nobody like that. The owner is someone who has their own business and they like to use the boat with their friends and family and they like their privacy. It's nobody you would know by name but their an amazingly generous family.
Milwaukee

Milwaukee, WI

#82 Aug 16, 2008
The boat was in Milwaukee Harbor 8/16/08 Parked our tiny boat next to it. Our waiter said Ivana Trump had just left the restaurant.
Razzy

Milwaukee, WI

#83 Aug 17, 2008
This yacht was an unbelievable site...OMG. who owns this?
Razzy

Milwaukee, WI

#84 Aug 17, 2008
Pfft wrote:
You people need a friggin life!! Get a more interesting hobby. Keeping tabs on someone else's property is downright pathetic!!
your a loser too for being on this thread
Sunrise

Midland, MI

#85 Aug 25, 2008
It showed up in Saugatuck Michigan on August 24.
Cmnsense05

Grand Haven, MI

#86 Aug 25, 2008
The ship was docked in Grand Haven, MI today (August 25).
Ricefarmer

Lorain, OH

#87 Aug 25, 2008
Some thug will break in and steal all their electronics. Happened to the last one that docked here.

Cmon... this is Buffalo after all!
Slamanca Phil

Ellicottville, NY

#88 Aug 26, 2008
The internet said it's Benjamin "Sonny" Nicoletti's yacht from Niagara Falls, purchased in June of '07. It is linked to a business in the Dominican Republic that operates a phone collections/betting enterprise.
Holy

United States

#89 Aug 26, 2008
Slamanca Phil wrote:
The internet said it's Benjamin "Sonny" Nicoletti's yacht from Niagara Falls, purchased in June of '07. It is linked to a business in the Dominican Republic that operates a phone collections/betting enterprise.
please post your source..
Sonny was arrested on ederal charges of racketeering, conspiracy and extortion in 2002
Diane

Lansing, MI

#90 Sep 10, 2008
So, is there anything definitive on who really owns the yacht. I've seen 3 potential owners on this email blog.
sick of stupid

Buffalo, NY

#91 Sep 10, 2008
Pfft wrote:
If you're not interested, then move on, find something else. YOU need to get a life - obviously YOU are the pathetic one here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senate in New York... (Oct '10) Apr 6 Long Darby 9
News Former Strand nightclub to reopen on Franklin S... Apr 3 LeroyDuhArseWipe 1
blonde Mar '15 good time 1
News Parishville native continues love of chainsaw a... Jan '15 xxx 1
News Alex Bay man busted for drugs one week after co... (May '12) Jan '15 Llz 4
News Military veterans receive Christmas meals, gift... Dec '14 concerned citizen 1
stupid town (Mar '14) Dec '14 Harry 2
More from around the web

Redwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]