Yacht stops in Erie Basin Marina

Yacht stops in Erie Basin Marina

There are 86 comments on the WIVB Buffalo story from Jul 14, 2008, titled Yacht stops in Erie Basin Marina. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

There's a big piece of bling right down at the Erie Basin Marina and our Newstrackers have heard plenty of rumors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

420 sheriff

United States

#26 Jul 15, 2008
it is Robin Quivers nice boat babe
Southern Tier Farmer

Silver Creek, NY

#27 Jul 15, 2008
Ok, I'll admit it. It is my boat. I like to take a little cruise after the crops are in and growing. Doesn't everyone have a boat like this? Most of us farmers do. Gotta go and do some farming before we go sailin'.
My Gawd

Buffalo, NY

#28 Jul 15, 2008
You people are sooo nosey. Got anything better to do than sit, stare, harrass the crew and take pictures? Why not make t-shirts saying that you got to touch a yacht with a mystery owner. I personally don't give a rat's ass as to who owns it. Yah it's pretty and all but you people act like friggin' tards all ga-ga over it. I hope the owner does read this and realize that there is at least 1 sane person who lives in Buffalo. With the way everyone is acting now, it's no surprise why this person needs to remain secret.
FREAKS!!!
WNYer

AOL

#29 Jul 15, 2008
Who cares. This is news?
Joel Rose

AOL

#30 Jul 15, 2008
Hey all you dumb @sses, like my boat?
yomomma

AOL

#32 Jul 15, 2008
John Q Public wrote:
Oh and by the way WIVB. The name of the boat is The Gran Finale.
Interior pictures and specs,

http://www.superyachtsociety.com/granfinale/d...
jjamb

Plainville, MA

#33 Jul 15, 2008
Southern Tier Farmer wrote:
Ok, I'll admit it. It is my boat. I like to take a little cruise after the crops are in and growing. Doesn't everyone have a boat like this? Most of us farmers do. Gotta go and do some farming before we go sailin'.
What kind of crops are you growing to afford such an expensive boat?
Evelyn

Rochester, NY

#34 Jul 15, 2008
FYI - I went to see the boat and the name is the "Gran Finale" not "Grand".
Evelyn

Rochester, NY

#35 Jul 15, 2008
FYI - I went to see the boat and it's name is the "Gran" not "Grand". Just an FYI, not big.
Yacht Owner

Buffalo, NY

#38 Jul 15, 2008
Gee look at all the low income morons gawking at my boat. You would think they never saw a yacht before. This is better than African Lion Safari and I don't even have to pay!! I wonder if I throw a few hot dogs out of the window, they'll go away.
Buffalo Watcher

Buffalo, NY

#39 Jul 15, 2008
This boat created quite a stir on the 4th of July in Alexandria Bay. It was reported to be a private charter from Ivanna Trump but who knows/cares? Apparently we weren't invited to the party on board! It was parked at the River's Edge and stayed the night and enjoyed the fireworks over Boldt Castle just like 1000's of other boat owners.
John

Buffalo, NY

#40 Jul 15, 2008
Ohh Boy,

There is a boat in the City. What typical Buffalo. Buffalo is the Armpit of the United States. We have to fight in my office to go anywhere but Buffalo for Business. We end up sending the new guy or somebody who's in the Dog House.
What a trash city. Nice waterfront, nice peace bridge, nice steel mills. You cant build your way out of a box.

THe most undesireable city in the United States. You should burn the whole place down and start over.

You are an embarresment to the rest of the country.

Ohhhhhh wow look a boat..how empressive.
JPF

Buffalo, NY

#41 Jul 15, 2008
Here is a link (below) to the yacht specs....somebody has a few dollars!! Nicer than most hotels, by far!

http://www.superyachtsociety.com/granfinale/d...
420 sheriff

United States

#42 Jul 15, 2008
Nice ride what about that huge fuel vessel i saw last thursday on the upper river when i was out burning up a c-note of fuel?????
For real

Buffalo, NY

#43 Jul 15, 2008
It's kind of amazing that it's from California. It had to go through the Panama Canal and probably through the St. Lawrence seaway.

I'd hate to have to pay that fuel bill!
moe joe

AOL

#44 Jul 15, 2008
John, then why don't you move out of here. Why do you live in a place you hate so much? oh your right, that boat is very impressive I wish I could afford a 40 million boat. It sounds like you may be a little jealous or just a plane miserable person.
Donuts

Buffalo, NY

#45 Jul 15, 2008
Its my yacht guys cool it, I sell hotdogs on main street in the afternoon.
Kerry Grant

Lewiston, NY

#46 Jul 15, 2008
The proper name for the craft is "Gran Finale" (no "d"). There are several web pages dedicated to the craft. The best, because it has interior photos is www.superyachtsociety.com/granfinale/default.... .
kimr45

Lewiston, ME

#47 Jul 15, 2008
what a gorgeous baot ive seen it down on the marina, but gee cant the less fortunate get to see the better side of life. god bless the trumps it must be nice to have that boat i can barely afford gas in my car and pay my bills, lets try to be happy we get to see the finer things in life for free it dresses up buffalo thats for sure lol.
ColdHardFact

Buffalo, NY

#48 Jul 15, 2008
...and like any other person who chooses to be successful..they'll move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hammond couple charged with harassment Apr '17 Unknown 1
nicole sourwine (Sep '16) Jan '17 Sue 3
News Alexandria Bay woman charged with DWI Jan '17 sue 1
George Galbraith Jan '17 sue 1
Foley Builders Owner is Bankrupt Dec '16 JayD 1
hit and run (Aug '14) Sep '16 lola5202 3
stabbed (Sep '16) Sep '16 cody 1

Redwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance