Redwood City Bar Murder Suspects Won't Face Death

Full story: cbs5.com

As prosecutors announced Friday they would not be seeking the death penalty for two men accused in three murders at a Redwood City bar on April 15, their defense attorneys delayed entering pleas in San Mateo ...
Comments
61 - 78 of 78 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Norte

Escalon, CA

#68 Apr 26, 2010
Much love to all redwood city homies that past away. Norte. Is not the way of life.... Is the way living.
Norte

Escalon, CA

#69 Apr 26, 2010
Wuzz up.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Redwood City, CA

#72 Dec 13, 2010
DATZ LIFE IN DA HOOD
fuckthapolicee

San Mateo, CA

#73 Dec 28, 2010
Redwood City resident wrote:
Whats up with all these dudes pulling out heat for no reason at a bar?? You think you're hard or tough?? No. You're plain stupid! In Redwood City you don't need a gun!! A lot of these kids think Redwood City is a ghetto.... Wrong!!! Redwood City is a suburb. This ain't East Oakland. Redwood City has nothing but posers that think they're gangsters. Real gangsters don't need guns. This is a big loss that man was a father!!! How would you feel is someone took your father away from you?!??!?! My condolonces to all the fallen.
U say East Oakland is a real ghetto so ur sayin theres real gangsters there? Well in Oakland they use guns so there not real? Obviously there not posers if they shot somebody, im not saying its good that they did tho but u need to check wat u say and y dnt u go to east redwood saying its not ghetto bitch ass.

Since: Aug 10

San Mateo, CA

#75 Dec 28, 2010
18 year old had gun your dad was big scared shit out him probaly forgot how to fair fight liek the fonze-------

so what bitch cry mexlreee killer of oscar grant still lives put that one death instead --------bring the cops for event to arrest oakalnd pd before they get out hand

killer of oscar grant bitch-----cry about that one alive----------this guy--------your dad was big forgot how to fight like the fonze 1955 why the gun was there----------

cops did it let mezzeerlee kill the fonze 1955 dad forgot how to fair fist fight---------straight up kinda guy from around here 1955 known about that

San Mateo, CA

#76 Dec 28, 2010
your crying a-ss needs the good bad ugly clint east wood movie-----find all sparands from spain run with little white boys on run with bulls day-----wy he shot him-------your dad had no clue ----------you loook to me like mouth in crowd on film in movie i cant tell any thing about it all---

after all is said an done the cops did it killing every thing from cats dogs people what ever-tehy alos shot the fonze ----------

not in a gang but not in a gang fo rats also i dont hang out with rats another word for murder

San Mateo, CA

#77 Dec 28, 2010
last one im gone put to death guys like mezzerlee dont come crying anyweres oakaland richmaion any weres about this no one can really tell what happened out here-------------------mezz oakland put to death cry some were else------------people dont like rats a rat is a murder differnt kind scared to use gun--------------oakland anit gona buy this crying about the goveremttyn stuff with mexxleee walking streets--catch teht mezeelrre soon as he catchas crossing the border murder black mexico find mezz company

San Mateo, CA

#78 Dec 28, 2010
she asks for goverment assitaed murder with mouth here i think scared to pick up a gun using mouth like rat to kill some one----------i cannot tell----------if you want to hire a hit man the local people place to go ----------dont worry about the hiring of a hit man goveremnt will provide the service but i asure you that wjould be against the law

stay away from goverment ---------sounds like a plea to goemrent to assitere her in murder---------

San Mateo, CA

#79 Dec 28, 2010
so you think the goverment ows you simple pleasures as watching men die wihthou fighting baout it

San Mateo, CA

#80 Dec 28, 2010
im with fjalfja the police----i run into guys like that redwood all time face um donw we all make it home stuff ----------knifes guns dogs----------must been the cops after all said done

last time confronted by knife gang streets redwwood we all made it home ----------

norteaaaa knifing all thsoe guys shorline mnt veiw-------we neeed more stuff like that around here walkinggggggggggggggggggggggg like mezzerleeeeeeeeeeeeeee streets of oakland
MADERA ROJA

United States

#81 May 11, 2011
DAM A LOT OF THESE PPL DON'T EVEN KNOW WAT REALLY HAOEND THAT DAY.. AND YES IF YOUR LIVEING THE STREET LIFE YOU DO NEED A GUN IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO RUNS REDWOOD STREETS THEN SHUT UP ITS SOMETHING BIGGER THAN GANGS.. AND IT AINT THE GOVERNMENT.. R.I.P BIG FOOT ITS BIN 5 yrs R.I.P CHUY
Smarter than you

Mountain View, CA

#82 Jan 22, 2012
Let me catch one of you wannabe norputo/scrapas riding your bike down my street... I'll squash you like the frijoles you are.

Much respect to every hard-working, non-piece-of-shit resident in RWC. Hopefully all these lil gang banging bitches kill each other off, and rot in hell.

Sincerely,
Latino RWC Resident, who hopes you all burn in hell
Normal White Guy

Sunnyvale, CA

#83 Mar 9, 2012
Haha. Does anyone know what this stupid guy "racks" is talking about. I can't tell if you're writing in spanish or english you terd. Go to adult school and learn how to spell. Make something out of your life, or forever be a terd. Your choice.
Jennii

Sunnyvale, CA

#84 Mar 29, 2012
BABY-E wrote:
R.I.P BIGFOOT WE MISS U U WiLL NEVER BE FORGOTTIN
Rest in peace Humberto u will always be remembered... Love Jennifer
Alley shyt

Palo Alto, CA

#85 Dec 5, 2012
Big Picture wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone want to go to Little Mex or Rollison? Just a bunch of wannabe gansters. "Oh I wear a red shirt and I'm too stupid to fill out a job application! Puro Norte!" And everyone wonders why these areas are shitholes! Take some pride, get an education...it' free! You don't even have to steal it! And foremost...use protection before sleeping with your 15 year old girlfriends. Those of us who pay taxes are tired of funding your babies.
. I dare you to come down Rolison
Flek600BkloCC

Oakland, CA

#86 Dec 11, 2012
HELLER STREET BkOYZ 600 BkLoCC
Flek600BkloCC

Oakland, CA

#87 Dec 11, 2012
AY PUTO U NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL. YOU AIN'T EVEN WRITING IN SPANGLISH. DE DONDE ERES GUAY? ERES CHAPIN? GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE AND SPELL IN ENGLISH PENDEJO
East side

San Francisco, CA

#89 Oct 25, 2013
SHIIIIIT HAPPENDS WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME SO WATTTT DEAL WITH IT U BITCH N QUIT TALKING SHIT BOUT GANGS NOT GONNA BRING UR DAD BACK BY TALKin shit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr Soaked good 200,593
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 hr lazy posts 15,963
hi .koi hai ...plz contact me on sk636657@gmail... Fri samkhan123 1
Beam me up Scottie Fri guest 123
Neil Young files for divorce from Pegi Young Thu Lightning Linda 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••