Redwood City Bar Murder Suspects Won't Face Death

Full story: cbs5.com 78
As prosecutors announced Friday they would not be seeking the death penalty for two men accused in three murders at a Redwood City bar on April 15, their defense attorneys delayed entering pleas in San Mateo ... Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Justice

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Jan 24, 2007
My father was the 38yr old that got shot and died in the Headquarters Bar in Redwood City. My father was a lovely and respecful men he didn't deserve this. My family and I have been following the case very closely. The guy that shot my dad was the 18yr old. That low-life guy should be in jail for the rest of his life. What was a 18yr old doing with a gun, especially at 1:00am in bar. My family and I wont stop until we hear that he is going to spent many years in prisom. I think he deserves more than that. My sister's and I would never forget the low-life that take our father away.
flawless

Hephzibah, GA

#2 Jan 24, 2007
..........TALES OF THE OLD WEST..........
..........GUNFIGHT AT BAR ON SECOND AVENUE......

..........NO..........
.........it happened last year..........

it happened AT THE HEADQUARTERS BAR over something that happened at a birthday celebration.

now 3 are dead,3 are wounded and two are in custody facing murder charges.

amazing truely amazing
Justice

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Jan 25, 2007
Do you know somebody that was there that day?
flawless wrote:
..........TALES OF THE OLD WEST..........
..........GUNFIGHT AT BAR ON SECOND AVENUE......
..........NO..........
.........it happened last year..........
it happened AT THE HEADQUARTERS BAR over something that happened at a birthday celebration.
now 3 are dead,3 are wounded and two are in custody facing murder charges.
amazing truely amazing
eman lutfi

Oakland, CA

#4 Jan 31, 2007
Dear Friend, my heart breaks for you and your family. You will be in my prayers. I pray that you will someday heal and become a leader in this world.
Your Dad needs you to be strong for him and the world in which your coming into is his greatest gift to us all. My love to and your family.
Justice wrote:
My father was the 38yr old that got shot and died in the Headquarters Bar in Redwood City. My father was a lovely and respecful men he didn't deserve this. My family and I have been following the case very closely. The guy that shot my dad was the 18yr old. That low-life guy should be in jail for the rest of his life. What was a 18yr old doing with a gun, especially at 1:00am in bar. My family and I wont stop until we hear that he is going to spent many years in prisom. I think he deserves more than that. My sister's and I would never forget the low-life that take our father away.
BABY-E

Hayward, CA

#5 Feb 3, 2007
FREE MY BIG BRO SAMMY
BABY-E

Hayward, CA

#6 Feb 3, 2007
R.I.P BIGFOOT WE MISS U U WiLL NEVER BE FORGOTTIN
Justice

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Feb 28, 2007
BABY-E wrote:
FREE MY BIG BRO SAMMY
You should pray for the soul of your friend that past-away. And pray for you too. Samuel Domingo Narango "will be in jail for many years with charges of 3 murders."
sick and tired

Redwood City, CA

#9 Apr 9, 2007
more mexican/hispanic/latino gun violence...
great contributions to our english speaking society.
ICE should have a branch office here in Redwood City.
sorry bout your father
gelvey

United States

#10 Apr 10, 2007
Look at it this way sick and tired; The Mexican/Hispanic/Latino men that committed the crime will be off the streets of our communities for at least several years. Now, isn't that comforting?

But then, of course, we'll have to pay for their food, clothing, hospitalization, if necessary, not to mention their "quarters".

Looks like they win: you lose. Why not elect people to office in this country who will stop the northern flow of illegals at the border where it should be stopped? ICE should enforce the law and anyone who hires illegals should pay the fines for their actions.

Having a policy with no enforcement is worse than not having a policy at all.
shilo

Glendale, CA

#11 Apr 14, 2007
wat up wit it
Redwood City resident

Salinas, CA

#12 May 2, 2007
Whats up with all these dudes pulling out heat for no reason at a bar?? You think you're hard or tough?? No. You're plain stupid! In Redwood City you don't need a gun!! A lot of these kids think Redwood City is a ghetto.... Wrong!!! Redwood City is a suburb. This ain't East Oakland. Redwood City has nothing but posers that think they're gangsters. Real gangsters don't need guns. This is a big loss that man was a father!!! How would you feel is someone took your father away from you?!??!?! My condolonces to all the fallen.
soulassin

Berkeley, CA

#13 May 20, 2007
and you see all that from.....belmont??is that perhapps where you play.?? oh i see your mom stays there?? and you cant phathom the loss ..or wheres your dad?? it may be a fu#%#@ life some have but the alternitive is worse dont bithc about my weeds ..unless yours is void .....
JPP

Newark, CA

#14 Jun 11, 2007
HAVE FUN IN PRISON FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
redwood rida

Sonoma, CA

#15 Sep 9, 2007
R.I.P
CHUY N LIL BIG FOOT
SAMMMY BOY YOU'LL BE WITH US AGAIN WE MISS U
HOMEBOY..
JJP

Newark, CA

#16 Sep 11, 2007
redwood rida wrote:
R.I.P
CHUY N LIL BIG FOOT
SAMMMY BOY YOU'LL BE WITH US AGAIN WE MISS U
HOMEBOY..
isnt he getting charged with your friends murder
JJP

Newark, CA

#17 Sep 11, 2007
I KNOW WHO HE IS AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A LITTLE PUNK. WAS IT ALL WORTH IT? NOW HE WILL BE IN A CELL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.
1RWC4

San Francisco, CA

#18 Mar 20, 2008
Rest In Paradise lil big foot chuy much love to sammy boy and pacman
1RWC4

San Francisco, CA

#19 Mar 20, 2008
REST IN PARADISE LIL BIG FOOT CUY MUCH LOVE TO SAMMY BOY AND PACMAN
EAST SIDE MARA

Burlingame, CA

#20 Jun 2, 2008
<H1>R.I.P CHUY</H1>
Big Picture

Concord, CA

#21 Jun 11, 2008
How stupid are you? You total poser wannabe!!! Sammy Boy is Pacman! Now everyone knows how retarded gang members and hanger ons are!!! Thanks for showing all the readers why there should be retroactive birth control.
1RWC4 wrote:
REST IN PARADISE LIL BIG FOOT CUY MUCH LOVE TO SAMMY BOY AND PACMAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? Fri alex 3
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 24 yes call me 09864... 376
yahoo nd skype id nhi h Dec 23 sam-7 1
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA Dec 21 D mann 1
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... Dec 20 Are you serious 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Dec 19 EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Dec 18 parmjeet 1

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Redwood City News, Events & Info