CHP academy requires recruits with ri...

CHP academy requires recruits with right stuff

There are 5 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Oct 13, 2007, titled CHP academy requires recruits with right stuff. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

“The training in the beginning is basically a shock”

Before Arturo Montiel achieves his dream, he'll have to wake up at 4 a.m. for more than 100 days and perform a grueling series of calisthenics while officers toughen his spirit with taunts and jeers. via Inside Bay Area

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

abc

Torrance, CA

#1 Jun 5, 2008
abc
Benjamin Gonzales

Santa Ana, CA

#2 Jul 31, 2008
I went through and passed the CHP academy class. It is difficult and this is why I am offering a 2 hour presentation, which will help you prepare and tell you in detail what to expect up in Sacramento. A video, paper work you can keep and study and most importantly questions and answers times, are included in the two hours. The cost is 100 dollars for the two hours and 20 dollars for any additional hour. I've been told this price is great considering the CHP salary and overtime pay.
Thank you. Benjamin Gonzales, Pleae e-mail, [email protected]
betruthful

Redmond, WA

#3 Aug 20, 2008
Remember signing any papers @ the academy saying you wouldn't release any information on the what you learned @ the academy let alone trying to make a buck off the CHP.....
super duper CHP

San Francisco, CA

#4 Oct 21, 2008
This is Ossifer FA--G here of the California Highway Patrol. It is illegal for people of the same sex to love each other and to have the state recognize said union. That's asking for too much. So what if heterosexual couples that marry have a ridiculously high divorce rate. They breed kids, kids that grow up to be strong, abusive, overbearing, incompetent CHP Ossifers. And that's all that matters. And may they work their butts off to make the rich even richer, the very rich who would benefit the most from McBush's tax cuts and pretentious foreign policy stance. That is all. All you non-CHP plebes, eat our smelly shit, pay your unjustified fines, and fill up our trooper speed-mobiles with Iraqi SUV juice. Thank you.

Since: Oct 08

West Sacramento, California

#5 Oct 30, 2008
Congratulations to the latest Graduates (tomorrow)..... Just don't pull me over! h a ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Highlands Park Playground Community Workshop 8 hr jen 1
Sex and booze at Stanford Jun 17 Hillary is a Liar 3
james dobbs ex rialto police officer moves back... (Aug '10) Jun 15 Cltn 15
name of victim Jun 15 victim 1
News Defiant Sanders predicts Democratic convention ... Jun 13 No Hillary 8
News Deported Immigrants' Kids Face Dilemma (Apr '07) Jun 12 Chillsea Cliton 8
Re-Elect Judge Aaron Persky! Jun 11 Chillsea Cliton 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages